Feb babies - 2 babies

I've only brought a few things for this baby. got him a blanket and a mosey basket bedding set a few months ago and got a winnie the pooh sleep suit in the sales yesterday. couldn't get much as we're so skint. roll on pay day :haha:

LOL! We ONLY had the $ because my parents sent us a check for our anniversary, which is Tuesday. We'll be getting the rest of what we need when payday comes around.

I'm so uncomfortable today. Blah! My skin feels stretched to the limit, I don't want clothes touching me. My sugars are still crap in the mornings so I'm wondering if they'll switch me from oral medication to insulin tomorrow.

Some days I feel like the baby will be coming WAY too soon, other days I wonder how I could possibly make it to 39 weeks when I'll be induced. I'm going weekly to see the doc and have NST's twice a week starting next, so there's a possibility I'll go sooner. . .I had my youngest about a week from where I am now. . .

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I haven't really brought much for baby , I've had most stuff from when I've had my youngest.
I've brought a crib, some dummies, and wipes and creams that's about it lol
Got to get a move on.
I'm getting his moses basket and crib matresses on tuesday, I've got al his clothes bt want some more, I've got sterliser, and bouncer , did have a swing bt threw it out as I want a new one. And were getting his pram just b4 he's born x

Hope ur ok kellie and steph x

Happy anniversary for Tuesday Whitesoxfan41

I sometimes feel like this baby will come early too. I loved being pregnant the first time round and couldn't wait to be pregnant again, but this time I just want it over, I want my baby now. this pregnancy has not been easy. I think it's just the mixture of all the symptoms being so much worse this and looking after a baby.

I'm good thank you donna. both me and james have come down with colds, james has a bit of a chesty cough with his and he's cutting his top 2 teeth. so he's not quite himself, still a happy little boy most of the time though.
How are you? x

I felt so weird last night! I'm normally falling asleep by 9:30 (HA) but I was wide awake until after midnight. I felt jittery and antsy and just off. Checked my sugar and it was okay. I had a really uncomfortable day yesterday as well. This morning since I woke up I have period type cramps sort of, but more on one side, like the beginning of appendicitis (I only know because I've had mine out! LOL). . .so I'm just going with this being a good sign that things are moving right along and hopefully my body is starting to prepare for baby coming.

Hopefully it's just baby getting in the right place.

I swear I had a contraction this afternoon. It was just the one which is good but it felt just like the labour pains I had with my little one. shocked the hell out of me. As much as I want the next 8 and a half weeks to hurry up I don't want this baby coming too early.

Cramping, she thinks is just normal. . .putting me on Insulin at night before bed starting tomorrow after I see the diabetic nurse. Staying on my oral meds that I'm taking now as well. Lost another pound. NST's twice a week starting next Monday and another ultrasound in 2 weeks. She also gave me phenegren for nausea to take on top of zofran if needed, she wants me to try and eat a bit more. I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. One day at a time!

I have a funny feeling I will be put on insulin after my appt this friday. My fasting numbers have been creeping up again and the doctor said she didn't want to increase my glyburide any higher. :nope: It will stink because I am terrified of needles.

I have a funny feeling I will be put on insulin after my appt this friday. My fasting numbers have been creeping up again and the doctor said she didn't want to increase my glyburide any higher. :nope: It will stink because I am terrified of needles.

I was REALLY nervous about it too, but I went through insulin "training" with the diabetic nurse and the needles are SUPER thin. Everyone has told me it hurts less than the finger sticks. :hugs:

Can't believe it's almost jan and were all due in feb .. It's almost here !!

Happy New Year's all!

Just think ladies -- we are due NEXT MONTH! Nice to be able to say that isn't it?

Happy new years girls :)

I'm good thanks steph, midwife 2moz. Wonder if I'm stil measuring 2 weeks ahead.

My son had a sickness bug yday poor baba he seems fine now.
Aww its so cute when they cut teeth. Hope ur both better soon!

Due next month ! Wow x

Happy new year everyone - yay to it being our turn next month :happydance: x

I will have my Leo next month, although I think he may be stubborn and make me wait until march! I can't wait to meet him!

Happy new years girls :)

I'm good thanks steph, midwife 2moz. Wonder if I'm stil measuring 2 weeks ahead.

My son had a sickness bug yday poor baba he seems fine now.
Aww its so cute when they cut teeth. Hope ur both better soon!

Due next month ! Wow x

aww sorry to hear your little one has not been well. hope your midwife appointment goes well.
I have my growth scan tomorrow and if baby is measuring behind I'd be very surprised.

I'm better still have a bit of the sniffles, james is still not well though. got a lovely cough and cold. x

Hope you all had a good new years ladies.
Can't believe we are due next month. where has the time gone?

I had a fun new years. we spent it at my in-laws and about an hour before all the shops shut I had to drag hubby out to a big Tesco store, one with a pharmacy. For them to send me to a doctor. We're not with the doctors near my in-laws and luckly there was one doctor there and he was willing to see me.
I went in because I thought I had thrush :blush:. never had it before so quite scared about having it and being pregnant. He gave me a prescription and then it was back to Tesco with 15 minutes to spare.
defiantly one luckily girly last night, but now on pressary and cream for the next few nights :(

Aww thrush isn't nice :( hopefully will be all cleared up soon! X

Let us no how ur scan goes. Midwife went fine :) x can't believe we've got 8 weeks left ! I can remember finding out ! X

Thank you Donna, seems to be clearly, it doesn't feel so bad now.

The scan went ok. Baby is measuring behind. some if him is about a week behind and others are almost 2 weeks behind. they aren't to worried at the moment as he hasn't dropped of the bottom line on his growth chart although he's close to it. They've estimated his weight to be 3lb 12oz. They haven't said anything about doing another growth scan. I see my midwife on the 16th so I'm going to ask her about possible having another one to make sure his growth hasn't slowed or stopped all together.

Thank you Donna, seems to be clearly, it doesn't feel so bad now.

The scan went ok. Baby is measuring behind. some if him is about a week behind and others are almost 2 weeks behind. they aren't to worried at the moment as he hasn't dropped of the bottom line on his growth chart although he's close to it. They've estimated his weight to be 3lb 12oz. They haven't said anything about doing another growth scan. I see my midwife on the 16th so I'm going to ask her about possible having another one to make sure his growth hasn't slowed or stopped all together.

have theynot booked youin for another growth scan? sorry I thought this was procedure if everything wasn't on track, im sure you wer in my ttc group little steph.

so ive finished work and im bored I have all of January as holiday and start my maternity at the beginning of feb (due 23rd)my house is in turmoil as in the middle of an extension I have so much that needs doing but hit a stand still until this is completed. anyway sorry for the rant happy new year hope everyone lil bubbas are doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->