Feb babies - 2 babies

so ive finished work and im bored I have all of January as holiday and start my maternity at the beginning of feb (due 23rd)my house is in turmoil as in the middle of an extension I have so much that needs doing but hit a stand still until this is completed. anyway sorry for the rant happy new year hope everyone lil bubbas are doing well

Wow enjoy the time :) sounds like you have a lot to keep you occupied !!! Until then take full advantage of any you time you get :) won't be long till tis all a distant memory :haha:

Thank you Donna, seems to be clearly, it doesn't feel so bad now.

The scan went ok. Baby is measuring behind. some if him is about a week behind and others are almost 2 weeks behind. they aren't to worried at the moment as he hasn't dropped of the bottom line on his growth chart although he's close to it. They've estimated his weight to be 3lb 12oz. They haven't said anything about doing another growth scan. I see my midwife on the 16th so I'm going to ask her about possible having another one to make sure his growth hasn't slowed or stopped all together.

have theynot booked youin for another growth scan? sorry I thought this was procedure if everything wasn't on track, im sure you wer in my ttc group little steph.

nope they said because he's above the bottom line on the growth chart thing they aren't worried, which surprises me seeing my history of IUGR.
quite possible was, it was a few months ago now, so hard to remember what groups I was in lol :)

apart from another dizzy spell, and feeling like I'm getting pushed from pillar to post by the NHS not too bad.

you? x

I don't think I am, but baby does feel lower, he's been on my bladder a hell of a lot the past 2 days

I think yes everyone keeps saying looks like in gunna have him any minute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3
yea that lots lower i felt like this one was dropping but no where near to that degree

Pretty sure I've also started dropping, although not quite as much as Batman! :shock:

Her head feels constantly like it's at the lower end of my cervix and I can breathe and eat more normally... although need to pee more!

the past 2 days I feel like I've been peeing every 5 minutes. baby defiantly feels lower but I don't think I've dropped yet.

Mmm think I may have started to , can breath more easily the last few day and heartburn and indigestion not as bad at all . Weeing a little more frequently . Hospital apt tommrow so will ask :)

I can breathe & eat better now, but my baby is/was breech in the first place... maybe it's turned. We'll find out at the doctor tomorrow :)

been feeling so dizzy, called the hospital at the weekend. they just its normal at the phone the midwife on Monday.
phoned her up to get an appointment for today and she has nothing till Thursday. So have to wait till then to see someone.
I've had 4 dizzy spells today. one of which left me feeling pretty sick and gave me a headache.

Mmmm you would think they would be anxious to check your bp ??? Could you go to your GP or a chemist to get it checked ?

Yea you would think they would find a way to fit you in to check your Bp

Mmmm you would think they would be anxious to check your bp ??? Could you go to your GP or a chemist to get it checked ?

not without hubby, as I'm forever worried I'd have one when I'm out just me and little one.
I manage to get an emergency midwife appointment for Thursday as that's the earliest they can get me in. Hubby booked the day of work to take me.

Yea you would think they would find a way to fit you in to check your Bp

yea I would have thought so but been told it's normal at this stage of pregnancy.
Some how I don't think it is as I never had it with my first and I had low BP then as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->