FEB IUI Group - Looking for buddies for this cycle

Hi Ladies - I am new to this forum and just had my first iui on 2/19/16 (21 mm follicle on left side) and could use some support while I wait the 16 days to test! 😊. I was diagnosed with pcos and during my very painful hsg last month, my RE also noticed that I had cervical scarring (from biopsy) which closed my cervix and prevented us from conceiving. Good news is my RE was able to open my cervix back up during the hsg (hence the pain) and we are hoping everything will be uphill from here!

I will keep you ladies posted and good luck to you all!

Good luck 1more.

Had my progesterone checked this morning. It was 21 and the doc wanted >15 so it was good. I have to wait another week for a beta and I'm hoping I don't go crazy. I'm feeling really down and I have no reason to.

Rq120 don't be down that's good news about your progesterone

Went for my scan today 3 follicles 19,16,15 I was hoping the other two would be bigger. Waiting for my call to see if I have start ovidrel.

TTC fingers crossed for you. Those eggs can still grow while the ovidrel is working.

Good luck 1morechance, I had mine on the 20th with a 21mm on the right side so it looks like we are in the same boat.
our issue is male infertility so hoping that this one takes, but not getting too hopeful. trying to manage my expectations so I don't freak out like I did last IUI that is for sure.

TTC - Another day just means they can get that much bigger!

Yesterday I had a sad day, but things are looking better today.
How is everyone else handling the tww? I am thinking of starting a painting just to keep myself busy

Oh man shelsong, your TWW sounds like mine. Up and down days. I agree that a hobby helps, I'm working on a Christmas advent calendar.

Today I'm feeling ok mentally. I had bouts of quick nausea, but that sometimes happens to me during the TWW. And for some reason I am SUPER bloated this afternoon.

When do you test?

I am testing on March 4, which feels life forever right now. When r you testing?
I decided to work on painting right now to keep busy and laundry. Lol we will see how long those take.

I am taking ovidrel tonight and scheduled for iui tomorrow and sat. My follicle sizes were 21,17,17

I have my beta Tuesday. I keep telling myself to just wait for the blood test. No reason to test at home. I'll think I'll manage to stick it out until then.

I have been a crazy woman with my crafting and I've gotten a lot done on my project. I need to do some laundry....

I won $200 at bingo last Friday night and passed my test. I'm hoping my good karma continues and gives me a BFP on Tuesday. No symptoms to report really.

Just had my first iui my husband sperm went lower than last iui his count was 29 million 70 percent motility. I have second iui scheduled tomorrow I feel little down don't know why. :(

I totally understand. I felt the same way this cycle. I almost cried in the room while I was waiting after my iui. I wanted to have great everything this time around and even though it isn't his fault or my fault I couldn't help but getting upset about it.

You still have tomorrow and those numbers are not that bad. Keep your chin up!

Ye it's like a emotional roller coaster. I'm keeping my fingers cross for you. I hope this is our cycle

Day 1 FINALLY!!!

Today I will start my round of Femra!

I also have 2 exciting firsts!
1) first round of Femra ever
2) Trying out a Menstrual Cup (so far so good!)

Cramps are out of control! Called my Ob and he is sending my pharmacy Trimadol to help get me through the next few days.

Husband and I were talking about our up coming IUI and we arnt sure if we want to remain at home and only put the IUI "needle" up to the cervix and apply, waiting and seeing if we test BFP or just going to the sperm bank, having the semen washed and going home to then preform the IUI.

I also think I will either today or tomorrow be adding both Viatex and Primrose till day 14 when I should start to ovulate.

Just had second iui husband sperm was higher 69 million with 78% motility. Last night I was soooo crammpy couldn't really walk but feel better today.

The sperm wash usually takes 30 mins to an hour than iui takes place right after

Hello ladies!
I am new to this website! I'd love to join you all for some support!

I am currently in the 2ww, we we've trying to conceive for 12 months, was diagnosed with PCO (anovulation) and referred to a fertility clinic. This is our history;

Sperm analysis - Normal
HSG - Normal
3 cycles of clomid (50mg,100mg,150mg) - No ovulation at all!!

Feb 2016 - Metformin + Follistim 75 + Ovidrel + Progesterone
Produced 6 mature follicles, we were told the risks and decided to not
cancel the cycle
triggered with ovidrel the night of feb 22nd
2 x IUI back to back (feb 23rd & feb 24th), great sperm count after wash
38 million with 95% motility + 20 million with 90% motility
Progesteron suppositories 200mg 2xdaily

Beta is scheduled for march 7th

Now we wait & pray!!!

Sending you implantation thoughts your way oilwifey
That is great follicles and great sperm counts!

Today I am on day 8piui and just super bored of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->