~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

i ate A WHOLE egg :( altho apart from that and a bowl of cereal i dont think ill eat anymore... hopefully wont make a huge difference as still had less than 1500 kcals

I think we all need to remember we have teeny babies to look after. My baby book warns that it's a biological fact that when tired you crave sugar and carbs so really it isn't our fault we keep eating chocolate :) xx

oh dont worry girls I am ruined lol, its my daughters fifth birthday today and i have ate so much rubbish, i cant even begin to think of the calories. And some easter egg. ah well, there is always tomorrow.

I was good and didn't buy any eggs, then Tia came home from toddlers with 2 choc eggs, a creme egg and a box of choc animals....nooooo I'll end up eating them !!!!! help

Had a fry up for lunch/second breakie thats 14.5 points but dinner shortly will take up the remaining 8.5points I have left and thats including 2 martinis!!!

Hope you all have a good night,

i nearly caved today,and had chocolate, but my hol is next month, so determind not to cheat

my size 14's are starting to get lose aswell

hope you all had a lovely easter x

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/272268-weight-watchers-recipe-s.html

Recipes for WW meals.

Well thats it for me, no more eggs!!! need a good day today for weigh in tomorrow. Im hoping for at least 4lbs so that will take me to half a stone loss... fingers crossed !!!

Managed to avoid eggs :) however did tuck into a load of biscuits and tea earlier . ops

I'm really peed off. I can't weigh tomorrow so weighed earlier. I've stayed the bloody same :hissy: I know I've eaten an easter egg this week but otherwise I've been so good, no snacks and only about 1000kcals a day, and since the Friday I've done 30 mins to an hour on the wii fit everyday. I'm blaming it on AF arriving yesterday. Bloody witch :( Have no motivation to carry on now. Meh.

Have been bad yesterday and today, was my stepdads birthday so had chocolate cake and today had a mcdonalds (blaming AF for that too...I needed it :lol:) :dohh: But that can't be what made me not lose because I only at it 3 hours ago lol xx

Well katy if it helps any I have put back on EVERYTHING I lost. Well nearly. 9 stone 10 (9 stone 12 to start) and thats even with being mostly good and doing my exercise dvd twice since i got it three days ago.

Never mind, draw a line under it...tomorrow is another day and this is a new week.

Well ladies i've lost 5lbs this week, takes my loss to 8 and hald pounds :)

Yeah 12 stone 9 3/4.... so lost 2lbs...however I had a creme egg last night...oops....but this morning I'm 2lbs lighter..

Katy - Is 1000 calories not WAY too low??? I thought for a dieting woman it was 1200-1500 minimum or your body starts conserving fat cos it thinks its starving !!

Glong - Way to go !!! xx

yea Katy i agree with what Emma is saying, 1000kcals is very low, maybe try this week adding a few hundred more, but try doing 30mins exercise as many days as u can to burn that extra off :)

well done ladies! I will add your weight loss to the main page!

I had a really bad weekend, but it was my daughters fifth birthday on easter sunday too so it was a double whammy of chocolate and party food....getting back on the wagon, next week I will have lost 2lb at least, if it kills me!

I have to say, even though I havent lost it, i am fitting clothes I didnt previous to the ww diet. But only since exercising. Weird!

Ladies I think its only fair i share my weight with you, least then it will help me even more.

to start with i was 16stone 12lbs - however everyone is shocked when i say this as i dont look that weight. my target weight is 12stone 4lb at the moment, last time i was this weight i was a size 10/12 and looked okay. my lowest weight has been 11stone 7 and for me i didnt look right. Im obv big boned or have alot of muscle.

Max - can you add these details to the first page please :)

Well,

im no different. am still at my starting weight - but then i have eaten what the hell i wanted over easter! :(

oh well, its not a gain i guess, just have to forget it and move on

well done to those who have lost! x

Well done those who havelost weight.
I have AF and lost a lb so thats two now altogether.,

Finally got my new skechers shape up shoes, so will see if they help at all..they're very comfy, but fear I'll wake up tomorrow not able to walk !! Only supposed to wear them for 40 mins a day for 1st 2 weeks.....I took my 2 a walk to the park in them....ah well, need to lose some serious chub !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->