• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

im going to get back on my wii fit - get some hula hooping going on!!! i love it! lol

Cool, i need to get lessons on how to use the wii fit.

Whats a pilates chair, sounds cool, I need pelvic floor strength..

Whats a pilates chair, sounds cool, I need pelvic floor strength..

Hey, i bought it after my 1st daughter was born, and I lost 20lbs in 2 months....

https://www.malibupilates.co.uk/?ut...=advariation&gclid=CPG7zNyB46ACFRUslAod6DyTFA

hello ladies how you all doing?? im still doing good, and even making use of my exercise bike

weigh'd myself this morn and im 9stone14, not gunna weigh myself till next week now, otherwise ill get obsessed

im sooooooo craving chocolate - a easter egg would go down nicely -i said i would have treat when iv lost the first stone, but will have to see how i feel at the weekend

well done to you ladies who have lost this week x

Still dont have any scales so weighing myself tomorrow at my mums on the Wii fit thingy. Prob best to use the same scales anyway right. Anyway, dont really expect to have lost any, have cut out bread & had smaller portions, but dont feel any different. I am going to worry in a couple of weeks if I havent lost any lol

Ive been terrible this week!! Vinnies been a bit of a nightmare and hes waking every 2 hours at night so im shattered...and seem to eat when im fed up!! Not good!!

Well done to all you ladies that are doing well...you've got more willpower than me! haha xxx

Ive been terrible this week!! Vinnies been a bit of a nightmare and hes waking every 2 hours at night so im shattered...and seem to eat when im fed up!! Not good!!

Well done to all you ladies that are doing well...you've got more willpower than me! haha xxx

Same here, I ate a whole bag of mini creme eggs on Mon because Edward screaming. Then yesterday half an easter egg for the same reason :dohh: Other than those slips been good though, yesterday I only had a toasted pitta, chicken and roast veg (then spoilt it with the egg). Monday I had a toasted pitta and houmous and then chicken and veg risotto.

Today I've been out for lunch and was really proud of myself, I so wanted a goats cheese and red pepper topped burger and chips....but I had grilled chicken salad with vinagrette. Three bean chilli for tea :thumbup:

Anyone got any other recipe suggestions? I'm running out of ideas for healthy stuff. xx

i had lost 1lb when i weighed this morning - then had spag bol tonight for tea with garlic bread :(

no doubt that 1lb will be back on tomorrow.

im not going to be able to do it on my own, i have a couple of good days and then do something to muck it up - so im going back to sw classes as when i go to class i dont cheat - too frightened of the shame if not losing lol

Im starting classes in a fortnight so hopefully i'll still lose some before then - i normally find sw so easy, i think having a 5 week old is my downfall lol...... blame the baby!

Dont think I will have lost anything either to be honest as I have not been too careful and with easter around the corner....

I did a sneaky check this morning, and still not lost anything.....may have to wait til I stop breast feeding and go on a proper diet !!!

Emma if you want I can go on weight watchers and work out how many points you could have whilst breastfeeding and still lose weight, they do a special nursing mum diet, but its up to yourself, no pressure!

I got the hannah waterman body blitz dvd today, going to start doing it in the evening as i have been TERRIBLE the last few days and I am sure i will have put on if anything. I need to get serious about this as paul took a picture of me the other day and i was really horrified and down.

Just weighed myself at my mums on the wii fit, lost about 1/2lb :rofl:. Need to try harder me thinks!! My clothes are a bit looser through so cant understand it.

Emma if you want I can go on weight watchers and work out how many points you could have whilst breastfeeding and still lose weight, they do a special nursing mum diet, but its up to yourself, no pressure!

I got the hannah waterman body blitz dvd today, going to start doing it in the evening as i have been TERRIBLE the last few days and I am sure i will have put on if anything. I need to get serious about this as paul took a picture of me the other day and i was really horrified and down.

Hey that would be great, it might be my best option while breast feeding.... will need to get a copy of a points book too so I can get used to what points things are xx thank you

I got this one, its really good!!

Would love to know too please Max,am5ft 4 and weight is 10st 6lb so what ever points i can hve would be great to know,
Thanks

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"