• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Emma if you want I can go on weight watchers and work out how many points you could have whilst breastfeeding and still lose weight, they do a special nursing mum diet, but its up to yourself, no pressure!

I got the hannah waterman body blitz dvd today, going to start doing it in the evening as i have been TERRIBLE the last few days and I am sure i will have put on if anything. I need to get serious about this as paul took a picture of me the other day and i was really horrified and down.

Hey that would be great, it might be my best option while breast feeding.... will need to get a copy of a points book too so I can get used to what points things are xx thank you

No problem, let me know your current height and weight and how active you are (not at all, moderate or a lot), i will see what you get.

Pixie just off to check yours x

Right guys, anyone whom wants to work out their weight watcher points allowance, check out this site here:

https://ronisweigh.com/ronis-resources/wwp-calculators

it allows you to calculate your points allowance and tells you how many points are in food from its nutritional value!

If you are breastfeeding, chose nursing mom from the selection :D

Wow 29 points if sitting down most of the day,33 if I am more active, cool stuff so will get myself organised to really buckle down from Monday.

How are we all doing ? Im really struggling tonight , we have friends over and we're supposed to have a few drinks but I know that would be a badaaaaaaaaaaad idea :(

I'm doing well the last 2 days, and did almost an hour on the Wii fit today, burned 208 calories off :) xx

Well done Katy
Blackrose- 1 or 2 wines or beers is perfectly acceptable....
xx

Brilliant katy! I loved the wii fit so much, I am keeping an eye out to get the wii and fit again.

I did 60 minutes of hannah watermans body blitz and I can honestly say, it never killed me. But its fantastic, I love it and will be doing it every evening.

Blackrose, wine is my weakness, i regularly fall of the dieting wagon to indulge in one or two, but its not the end of the world, as long as it isnt a habit!

I never seem to find the time to exercise, between 2 kids, plus they both have head colds it would appear, very snotty noses but no other cold symptoms....long night.... would you guys give ur baby more nap time during the day if they're ill and had a rubbish sleep, or stick to the 5 hours suggested????

Ramblinhaggis - sorry don't know ur real name, thank u for the link. am gonna give ww a try, as can buy the ww meals for during the day & oh makes healthy dinners....33 points, thats loads....i remember when it was only 18 !!!

Thats what I am allowed lol, 18.

Farmfoods are doing a buy one get one free on ww meals and they are also reduced to a pound. Bargain! I also buy the packs of steam veg that you do in the microwave and have one of them with a meal just to bulk it out a bit.

As for the sleeping, Fraser has a cold but i still get him up at feeding times from naps, he still only has about 5 hours in the day, but i know from him that its okay, lots of smiles, no grizzling. If you find yours is upset etc I would just allow as long as sleep as babe wants.

Thanks, from about 1.30am this morning, Evie has had sleep but not quality. She fell asleep at 7am and am gonna wake her at 8.30.....had to let her sleep though as she's been pretty much awake since 4am. such a shame, she keeps choking on her snots and crying, so she's now sleeping in her chair so she's sitting a bit more upright..... thanks for the farmfoods tip, need to find one close to me x

aww bless her, its horrible to see them so ill. Fraser just spewed all over me, thats the third time in three days, I know its because he is so congested, he is taking too much wind. The only reason i tend to still wake baby at feed times when sick is just because of how quickly they get dehyrated other than that sleeps the best thing for them xxx

Morning all, i had a bad day yesterday i ate half an easter egg :( :( BUT i did weigh myself today and still lost half a pound on the day before so hopefully as the rest of the day all i had was a bowl of cereal, ham salad with no dressing for lunch and a chicken wrap with a few chippys for tea it wasnt tooo many kcals...

Max - ive got the hannah waterman DVD its really good isnt it?? altho my LEGS kill after lol... im doing it 5 times a week mon to fri and having weekends off..

Oh yeah its a great dvd! I had my first shot last night, Did the first part and the boxing part but gave the toning/abs part a miss as i had nothing to use as weights. I asked if anyone had a 1 kg set on freecycle though and just got an email offering me a set so will be able to do it soon! I will do it every day and may try to do the 20 min aerobics part twice a day.

Thomas was snuffly when first born and the nurse said to take him in his bouncer into the bathroom when having a shower as the steam would help clear his nose, you could try that for the LO.

Bad day today...was really good all day, until Edward got all screamy and I ate half an easter egg and 2 chocolate digestives :dohh:

Ah, sod it. I'm doing my best :lol: I'd only had 800kcals otherwise so not too bad xx

Ah katy dont worry. hope the night isnt too bad.
xx

Morning ! im convinced this weekend ill have piled it on , although Im being told I haven't eaten that much . I just didn't get out to walk all weekend . Everyone munching on Easter eggs right now and Im very proudly having some cereal ! Dont think I'll skip out on my aster roast though , small portions for the win :)

was in mum and dads last night for dinner, and have found that I now am back to not being able to tolerate cream like I was before pregnancy with Thomas, when I was preggers Icould nearly drink cream!! Breakfast was measured out properly for points today!!!

Well done you measuring out your breakfast , and maybe its a blessing in disguise that you cant tolerate cream !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->