February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Bfn again this morning, I now wait for Af. At least we know we are working, maybe next time it will stick.

I felt it for a few days and it was lovely, but it wasn't to be. Thanks for all ur support :hugs:

:hugs: sholi. I'm sorry to hear it. I know it's tough, but I'm glad you're going to keep trying. It is good to know that it can happen and I hope that next time it will and you'll have a nice sticky bean. :hugs:

Well ladies I've found myself in the dreaded tww earlier than expected x I've not had first af since mc but I'm having some symptoms so planning on testing on wed x

:dust: all round xx

MrsMM how are you? Xxx

Good luck Mrskg - you'll be one of the last Feb testers!!

How many more people have to still test in Feb??

I feel a bit lost at the moment - I have my BFP, but don't feel pregnant enough to join 1st trimester... Maybe after I got my blood test results back I'll feel a bit more confident

Thanks ginny x oh I didn't think of it like that hopefully it's a lucky day for me x congrats on your bfp x when do you get your results xxx

It's a leap day - lucky for everyone :)

Just realised that I get my results on Wednesday - hope the leap day is lucky for me too!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Sholi - so sorry. It is a horrible feeling to have all of your hopes and dreams pulled from under you. Here's hoping for a nice sticky bean each next month.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, I gave in and tested early. I was having similar symptoms of when I was pregnant with DS1 (burping being the main one, I never burp) It was the faintest of fainest lines, but DH saw it too. A line's a line, though. :happydance: I will probably retest in a few days as AF is due today, but I'm pretty sure she won't be showing her face.

so im 11dpo and i took an hpt this morning...it was like 530 in the morning and after a few minutes i didnt see anything so i went back to bed. when i got up again at 745 i glanced at it and where the test line should be you could see what would be the outline of the line (2 lines)...a terrible example but it looked like / / (but not slanted lol) i showed dh and he saw them too. I took another test and didnt see anything but it wasnt fmu. odds are those are just evaps right?

What colour was it haj? Got everything crossed for you xxx

so im 11dpo and i took an hpt this morning...it was like 530 in the morning and after a few minutes i didnt see anything so i went back to bed. when i got up again at 745 i glanced at it and where the test line should be you could see what would be the outline of the line (2 lines)...a terrible example but it looked like / / (but not slanted lol) i showed dh and he saw them too. I took another test and didnt see anything but it wasnt fmu. odds are those are just evaps right?

Sounds like an evap...but I would test again! Good luck!! Fx!!!

What colour was it haj? Got everything crossed for you xxx

photo.jpg

Im not talented enough to tweak things to help show you but its super super light idk if i can just see it bc i know its there but its a little to the left of the circle thing lol

It very much could be an evap haj.. But to be honest I've never even gotten an evap on those tests.. Mine were always stark white except the one that looked like yours I was preg.. I did and frer later that day and it was a + .. I say wait a day or two and try again it's still early

It very much could be an evap haj.. But to be honest I've never even gotten an evap on those tests.. Mine were always stark white except the one that looked like yours I was preg.. I did and frer later that day and it was a + .. I say wait a day or two and try again it's still early

Thanks hun!! I'm going to try a FRER tomorrow morning. AF is due on Thursday. Today I've had AF back cramps and i keep feeling wet down there though :cry:

When you got a line like that do you remember how many dpo you were??

View attachment 345769

Im not talented enough to tweak things to help show you but its super super light idk if i can just see it bc i know its there but its a little to the left of the circle thing lol
I definitely see a faint line!! That's what my first BFP looked like at either 10 or 12 dpo then it slowly got a little darker, 2 days after the light BFP I got my real BFP on a EPT digi :)

Good luck, fx'ed this is it for you!

View attachment 345769

I definitely see a faint line!! That's what my first BFP looked like at either 10 or 12 dpo then it slowly got a little darker, 2 days after the light BFP I got my real BFP on a EPT digi :)

Good luck, fx'ed this is it for you!

I hope you're right!!! I'm like currently driving myself crazyyyyy :wacko:

Thanks hun!! I'm going to try a FRER tomorrow morning. AF is due on Thursday. Today I've had AF back cramps and i keep feeling wet down there though :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated!

So exciting!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated!

So exciting!!

Absolutely!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"