February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

Next week is February!!!! I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners MANNY82, DOODAH, and MRS.RESA hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

NORAHBATTIE March is a lucky month, and it is up and running, just check 1st page of this thread. However, I want to ask, are you sure you are out for Feb? Even if the clomid didn't work as you hoped, you could still OV right?:dust:

NIXILIX and SHARNW GEt to BDg :sex::sex::dust::dust:

LIZLOVELUST nope, a cold will not afect implatnation, you are days past DPO so the process has started.... GL:dust:

The "Path" is posted on Page 32 Ladies. Stop by, check it out, see where your eggy is and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... CD9: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some great BFPs!!!

*First PageUpdated*

Liz-cold symptoms after o are sometimes a sign of pregnancy!! GL :dust:

Ok ladies quick question. I need honest opinions if this is something I should not let go to my head or something I should feel positive about. This month I temped the very beginning of the month and couldn't find my thermometer so I stopped. I have temped prior to this as well and my temps and usually in the 97.5 and lower stage. I found my thermometer and just. For kicks I checked my temp this morning. It was 98.2. Granted I've had a cold this week but I honestly can't tell you no matter how many times I've been sick the last time I ran a temperature due to illness. Opinions?

LIZLOVELUST nope, a cold will not afect implatnation, you are days past DPO so the process has started.... GL:dust:

*First PageUpdated*

Oh man i hoppe this cycle is the one!

Hi ladies. Haven't been around much. I'm now officially in my tww. I'm still not feeling very hopeful after last weeks antics.

I have a very poorly little boy at the moment who is keeping my mind off of the wait. Trying to organise his birthday is a good distractor too.

I hope we are all doing well. Any BFP's cropped up yet?

Liz-cold symptoms after o are sometimes a sign of pregnancy!! GL :dust:

Ok ladies quick question. I need honest opinions if this is something I should not let go to my head or something I should feel positive about. This month I temped the very beginning of the month and couldn't find my thermometer so I stopped. I have temped prior to this as well and my temps and usually in the 97.5 and lower stage. I found my thermometer and just. For kicks I checked my temp this morning. It was 98.2. Granted I've had a cold this week but I honestly can't tell you no matter how many times I've been sick the last time I ran a temperature due to illness. Opinions?

But i thought the cold like symptoms wouldnt start till after implantation? Im only 2DPO

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the start of February!

I'm now 6dpo and can't wait for next friday to come. I'm not really having any major symptoms but things feel a bit different this time and I just can't put my finger on it. I really really hope that my turn has arrived!

Hi

Welcome to the newbies - fx'd this is your month!

MrsMM24 - thank you so much for running these threads and I hope you get your BFP really soon!

AFM - My back is still very sore but I skipped the diazepam and extra strong pain killers last night and BD instead! To be honest - every other movement was absolute agony & my husband reckons I am daft but I just want to be in with a chance this month. Naturally I am worried about taking diazepam & co-codamol (30/500mg) whilst trying to conceive but let's face it guys - there are people out there on much stronger and potent medication throughout their conception and pregnancy and their babies are fine.
The GP said not to worry at this stage but obviously to revisit her if and when I get BFP to discuss other pain relief suitable. However, I hope this episode of back pain will start to dissipate in 2-3 days. :coffee:
My dad just bought me a TENS machine so off to try and work that out!

Hi ladies,

I'm now 6dpo and can't wait for next friday to come. I'm not really having any major symptoms but things feel a bit different this time and I just can't put my finger on it. I really really hope that my turn has arrived!

Good luck! FX for you! :thumbup:

Hi

Welcome to the newbies - fx'd this is your month!

MrsMM24 - thank you so much for running these threads and I hope you get your BFP really soon!

AFM - My back is still very sore but I skipped the diazepam and extra strong pain killers last night and BD instead! To be honest - every other movement was absolute agony & my husband reckons I am daft but I just want to be in with a chance this month. Naturally I am worried about taking diazepam & co-codamol (30/500mg) whilst trying to conceive but let's face it guys - there are people out there on much stronger and potent medication throughout their conception and pregnancy and their babies are fine.
The GP said not to worry at this stage but obviously to revisit her if and when I get BFP to discuss other pain relief suitable. However, I hope this episode of back pain will start to dissipate in 2-3 days. :coffee:

Awww i hope you feel better soon! FX for you!

KARRY1412 temping takes time, I am sure you are getting the hang of it just fine. As for the BDg you have done... sounds just about perfect to me. The best days, days that are more likely to achieve conception are in the 2 days before you OV. The soooo.... things sound good your way!:dust:

Oh I hope so!! And I can't believe it's nearly February already! :happydance:

hello everyone..
put me down for Feb 04..it s our first wedding anniversary!!!!!!!

Wow! Hope the dates is lucky for you :thumbup:

i am out i am afraid as i have had no response to clomid this cycle, so see you all in March :(

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

I woke up today with the worst cold, stuffy and runny nose and spre throat, will this effect the implantation of an egg???

I'm not sure about your question but hope you feel better soon :flower: I'm 2DPO too :wave:

Hi ladies,

Oh I hope you're right Lala! I can't wait to see your post announcing your BFP! :happydance: And you were right about my ov - got my crosshairs on FF this morning.

You're such a little trooper! I can't believe you put yourself through that just to be in with a chance (although I'd probably have done the same). I really hope you are better soon :hugs:

Testing day is getting closer, Im getting anxious! Less than a week to go. Not many symptoms a few twinges here and there, but I feel like I always get those, could be anything. Man I really want to see those two lines...

I called the doctor today and they are having me come in on Tuesday the 31st for a test. I may not get the results till the 1st. Feel free the keep it at the 2nd but just wanted to update. BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!

Hi Guys,

The :witch: found me today :cry:

So I won't be testing on Feb 8th now, my next testing date is 3rd March so I will see you in the March thread.

I will keep popping in though I have a feeling February is going to be a good month for you guys.xx

Thanks

last night i had pain in right side and in back as well... AF is due Feb 04...
i had bad heartburn from yesterday..

want to see two lines... baby dust to everyone!!!!

Hi ladies

I see there are lots of us over from the January thread and a few like me who's AF took a holiday break of her own.

But just when i though it wouldn't happen ....it did .....so now I'm finally in my TWW after a marathon cycle of 56 days Woohoooooo

1DPO so will be testing on the 10th as AF should be due to show on 9th

Thank you MrsMM for your support through the last month your PMA is amazing FXed that this is definately your month :dust:

GL, Fxed

Karry, I would agree but I've heard of ppl having that happen. They have had symptoms since the moment of conception. I dont knwo if thats true but I sure hope so bc 3dpiui I got a stuffy nose and sore throat!!

Otherwise, ive been having some back pain and pains here and there in my abdomen. I dont know if it's my mind playing tricks or actually something:wacko:

Anyone know if its okay to take a B complex vitamin when TTC and in the TWW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->