February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi karry,
You're welcome. It is hard not to panic at the start when you know exactly where you want your temp to be!! I am still having mini panics with my chart.

I have got my cross hairs now and am 5dpo according to ff although could be anything between 2 and 5 from my chart which has been a bit odd this time with a dip at 2dpo and my cbfm showing a peak at the point I thought I was 4dpo. We had to stop BDing after Monday (2dpo) as DH was tired out!!!

I plan to wait and see if AF comes when she is due - 13dpo=CD1 for me usually. If she decides to stay away then I will test on the 3rd Feb. I can't wait and want the week to pass already!!

I just had a peek at your chart and it looks to me like you ov'd on tuesday making you 2 dpo! Good luck.

I'd love to have cross hairs!! I don't think I've been temping long enough to get them - I started mid cycle.

Aw thanks a million for looking at my chart!! And good luck for the 3rd! I can't wait to hear how you get on :hugs: :flower:

:EDIT: GRRR!! Just looked at my chart & if I did ov on Tuesday then we didn't :sex: that day! I'm not sure we caught it now! :cry:

Don't worry about that. It's the day before and 2 days before which are the most important. FF did a research thing which is on their site saying that the days before are better as it means the sperm are there waiting for the egg to be released. :thumbup:

I take evening primrose oil to try and boost my CM. Not noticed a big difference so far though. For those of you who are taking it, remember than your supposed to stop after ov as it can cause uterine cramps which can stop the eggy from implanting.

Oh wow thank you for letting me know that!
I took it every day before O, got a positive OPK yestersay and the day before. Havent taken any primrose today, think ill be okay? We BDed not yesterday but the day before. Think i still have a chance?

Karry1412 - If you did ov then, then you BD'd on O-1 and O-3 which is fine. Better to have the sperm waiting for the egg because they live much longer :)

Liz - No problem :) I think you should be fine. I'm going to take mine until I get a peak on my CBFM and then stop. Implantation doesn't happen until days after that.

Karry1412 - If you did ov then, then you BD'd on O-1 and O-3 which is fine. Better to have the sperm waiting for the egg because they live much longer :)

Liz - No problem :) I think you should be fine. I'm going to take mine until I get a peak on my CBFM and then stop. Implantation doesn't happen until days after that.

Okay so if i got a positive OPK two days ago, BDed that day, then got an even darker positive yesterday but didnt BD, think i have a good chance of getting PG still? I hope so.

Yeah I think you're pretty well covered. If you can, BD today as well just to make sure, especially if today's OPK is still +ve.

Yeah I think you're pretty well covered. If you can, BD today as well just to make sure, especially if today's OPK is still +ve.

Well its not going to happen today, DB is in surgery getting his wisdom teeth taken out at this very moment, im waiting in the office for him to get out of surgery :nope:

Hey ladies....i am being a crazy symptoms spotter!!!!!!!!! Somebody please help me :wacko: Last month i was really good with it and barely thought about it but im back to finding things that are probably nothing and during them into something.

I should be about 5dpo right now. Here are some of the signs im being crazy about :wacko::

Woke up Monday morning with a sore throat. I had gone to the dr and she said i had a sinus infection. Yesterday i got a really stuffy nose. I also got so sick to my stomach yesterday and today. which i would love to think is something but 5dpo im sure its just from my antibiots. But I took the symptoms of sore throat, stuffy nose, and being sick to my stomach and ran with it. Yesterday I was getting little pains in what i would assume is my ovaries for about 10 min and the past 2 days i have been completely exhausted. like i said to dh it felt like it was an effort for me to stand. Also the past two days i feel like im almost leaking (sorry tmi). i mean when i check im wet but its not a crazy about like it feels.

so i would love to think sore throat, stuffy nose, sick to my stomach, pains in my stomach and fatigue all mean im pregnant but realistically the cynical part of my part slaps me with reality and says your sick thats why your throat hurts and your nose is stuff. youre sick to your stomach bc of your antibiotics. and the pains in the stomach are probably nothing and youre just tired.

you can tell by this rant how much im over thinking this. we got out first IUI last Friday and part of me was like it was timed out for me how can this not work? and that cynical side of me sees the hundred of women who go through multiple IUI's and it doesnt work.

Sorry i needed to vent. :growlmad:

Hi karry,
You're welcome. It is hard not to panic at the start when you know exactly where you want your temp to be!! I am still having mini panics with my chart.

I have got my cross hairs now and am 5dpo according to ff although could be anything between 2 and 5 from my chart which has been a bit odd this time with a dip at 2dpo and my cbfm showing a peak at the point I thought I was 4dpo. We had to stop BDing after Monday (2dpo) as DH was tired out!!!

I plan to wait and see if AF comes when she is due - 13dpo=CD1 for me usually. If she decides to stay away then I will test on the 3rd Feb. I can't wait and want the week to pass already!!

I just had a peek at your chart and it looks to me like you ov'd on tuesday making you 2 dpo! Good luck.

Don't worry about that. It's the day before and 2 days before which are the most important. FF did a research thing which is on their site saying that the days before are better as it means the sperm are there waiting for the egg to be released. :thumbup:

Oh that is so reassuring!! Thank you so much!! Feb 14th can't come quick enough now!!

Thanks so much! I might actually get some sleep tonight - I was so worried there for a while! :haha:

:hugs: & :dust: to you both!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. Just been really busy with work and seeing my new Osteopath!!

I am really not sure if I am out this month. Been really stressed and busy at work this term!!
I have been looking out for IB but not seen anything as yet.
Have had some cramping but very mild - not had this before but put it down to the HSG scan I had done 2 weeks ago.
I am not sure if I want to test this weekend or not. I think I am about 10DPO today but not sure as didnt use OPK's this cycle.

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners BECYBOO_x, CHARISSE28, and IMMY11 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

ANNIE77 I hope you feel better soon!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE I am sending :hugs: to your DH and to you. My FXD for this cycle!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY FXD! GL :dust:

MRSKG Awesome can pic on your Avatar! I totally understand the mental part, no worries though, I just feel it, you are growing a wonderfully beautiful LO!

NETTAMOMMYOF2 CONGRATS on the new job!:dust::flower:

PEPSICHI GL for all the upcoming BDg you have ahead!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST EPO should be taken for the increasing of fertile CM. I haven't heard much about the earlier OV from it, normally that is associated with Soy Iso. AS ICKLE mentioned, it is not recommended to take after OV. So be careful with that.:dust:

KARRY1412 temping takes time, I am sure you are getting the hang of it just fine. As for the BDg you have done... sounds just about perfect to me. The best days, days that are more likely to achieve conception are in the 2 days before you OV. The soooo.... things sound good your way!:dust:

AFM... CD8: Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. However they are looking like last cycle when I had the long wait and no confirmed OV.... Hope not. I am useing the CBFM too though so...FXD!

*First PageUpdated*

hello everyone..
put me down for Feb 04..it s our first wedding anniversary!!!!!!!

Hey :)

Can you put me down for the 10th please? Af is due on the 7th but will make myself hold out to POAS!

Wish me luck ladies! I want an October baby so badly :flower:

:dust: to all of you!

i am out i am afraid as i have had no response to clomid this cycle, so see you all in March :(

AF arrived yesterday so this is cycle 5 for me. I'll be testing on 2/22. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all :dust:

Opk very nearly positive, will try one again in a few hours. Have to get bd tonight and tomorrow!

Well the one I just did was lighter but will test today and if they get lighter then I'll assume I tomorrow. Will keep checking cm too.

Baby dust all round!

I woke up today with the worst cold, stuffy and runny nose and spre throat, will this effect the implantation of an egg???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->