February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Really hacked off today. Hurt my back putting on my socks this morning and now doped up on codeine, diazepam and strapped to tens machine - not a sexy look for hubby. Pain down legs as well like toothache.
Guess I won't be up for making a baby in next few days :-(

Just 7 more days til I will allow myself to start testing! About 4 or 5 dpo today, no real symptoms but I feel so hopeful this month[-o< If we conceived my EDD would be October 9th :)

Hope this is your month!

I just did one of those due date calculators and got 9th October too!

My birthday is late September so it would be a lovely late birthday present :)

Thank you! Wow my birthday is September 19!:) It really would be great, I just feel like we did everything right this month, I've never felt so optimistic before. But im afraid to be too hopeful, even though Im used to bfns it would really hurt this month...Well just gotta stay positive, this IS our month:thumbup:

what a lovely day to be born on....my birthday:cake: By LMP I could have a Halloween baby.:devil:

Hi Ladies,

I haven’t posted on here in a few so I figured I would see how everyone was doing. Hope you all are doing well and getting your bodies prepared for :bfp: this month.

AFM…My ticker says I am 4 dpo but I think I may have O’d early so I am thinking I am around 6 dpo. So far symptoms have been twinges on my left side, nipples darkening (they did the same thing with the last pregnancy), EWCM, nausea, fatigue, sore nipples and cramping. Like I told DH this morning though I just feel like its all in my head. I have been let down so much since October I don’t even want to get my hopes up. I just hope that everything works out this month especially for DH since he hasn’t been the same since the MC.

Lots of :dust: to you all!

Hi MrsMM I'm physically feeling fine but mentally I have quite a few wobbly moments just takin one day at a time bnb gets me through x loving your plan this month cant wait to see your bfp xxx

Annie so sorry you've hurt your back that does put a spanner in the ttc x :hugs:

Hopin4 I don't think we realise how it affects our hubby's it's so sad knowing they are hurting too x sending you lots of :dust:

Hello everyone I'm on cd1 today but thats ok, oh was away and we only bd'd once while I was fertile so I knew I was probably out. Anyway I'll be testing on the 25th, thanks mrsMM!

Hey ladies! I'm on cd15 not much to report. I'm doing temping but not checking cm or cp to much this cycle. Good news is a got a job!!!!

wow Iv been taking folate for 3 days now, I should be O'ing in 2 days

im cd 2 now.. whee flying by. did unmedicated iui last month. going to do femara for this cycle. i was told to take it day 2-6.. fingers crossed for this month

I dont chart or temp...my plan was to just dtd every dayfrom last day of Af next till AF shows....

...so far its been 3 dasy and dtd once...still plenty of times to make up for that.

its definatly not a very scientific plan lol

Anyone else take evening primrose and O earlier because of it?

Anyone else take evening primrose and O earlier because of it?

I was taking fertilaid for the last 2 cycles and I'm O'ing earlier this cycle, I believe it was because of that ingredient as well

i guess im in for feb now. cd2 today. re has me taking femara day 2-6. ive seen people say it made their ovulation early. anyone?

LizLoveLust: I heard that Primrose is harmful post ovulation, so if you use, you may want to stop using it several days before you are to O. That's what the pharmacist told me as I was choosing a Progesterone cream that had Primrose in it.

DrSquid: I've never heard that. Would be really interesting. I just started taking B6 to increase my luteal phase and got progesterone to start in about a week too. (Taking too soon can actually inhibit O.) But I'd love to O early instead/ also.

I've been getting what seems like very positive opk tests for three days. (AF is due Feb 3.) I don't know if I have the energy to keep this BDing up! lol. Eye on the prize, right? ;)

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

I take evening primrose oil to try and boost my CM. Not noticed a big difference so far though. For those of you who are taking it, remember than your supposed to stop after ov as it can cause uterine cramps which can stop the eggy from implanting.

I dont chart or temp...my plan was to just dtd every dayfrom last day of Af next till AF shows....

...so far its been 3 dasy and dtd once...still plenty of times to make up for that.

I've never done temps, but for the past couple of months i've been tracking my AF - still I'd have no idea when I O! I think we're not going to either for the next couple of months as we weren't planning on properly trying until March/April.

I took a test this morning and still BFN :( My boobs hurt - but that always happens before AF is due, so doesn't really mean anything. Not going to test again until/if AF is late!

No worries, you will learn loads in the next month or so!! I'm still learning myself after 4 months!!
Your temp should go up after ovulation because of the progesterone released. There is sometimes a dip just before ov and can also be a dip a few days after because of higher oestrogen levels. Hopefully we will both get a temp increase tomorrow morning. Have you had any other ov signs? When do you think you will test? My LP is 12 days so I plan to test 13dpo.
L x

Thanks a million for that - I'd have panicked if I got another dip but now I know to expect it :thumbup: Have your temps started going up yet? Mine started yesterday & were higher again this morning. I had the right CM & ov pains on Friday (along with my first +OPK). I'm planning on testing on Valentines Day - AF will hopefully be two days late by then. What date are you testing? Thanks again for the info!

Please put me down for Feb 14th! hoping for a valentine BFP good lukc and best wishes to you all xxx

We're testing on the same day! Good luck! :thumbup:

KARRY1412 I have been temping for a very long time. The drop shows OV beginning and happening, but it is when the temp INCREASES the next day and stays up, that you can determine that you OVd on the last low temp.... FXD!:dust:

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle... Continuing with taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. FXD!!!

Thanks! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon :wacko: Glad AF is out of the way for you - hope you're reporting your BFP very soon! :thumbup:

Fiona - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Really hacked off today. Hurt my back putting on my socks this morning and now doped up on codeine, diazepam and strapped to tens machine - not a sexy look for hubby. Pain down legs as well like toothache.
Guess I won't be up for making a baby in next few days :-(

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

AFM…My ticker says I am 4 dpo but I think I may have O’d early so I am thinking I am around 6 dpo. So far symptoms have been twinges on my left side, nipples darkening (they did the same thing with the last pregnancy), EWCM, nausea, fatigue, sore nipples and cramping. Like I told DH this morning though I just feel like its all in my head. I have been let down so much since October I don’t even want to get my hopes up. I just hope that everything works out this month especially for DH since he hasn’t been the same since the MC.

Lots of :dust: to you all!

Looks like we're about the same dpo! Sounds like you have tons of symptoms! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! I'm on cd15 not much to report. I'm doing temping but not checking cm or cp to much this cycle. Good news is a got a job!!!!

Congrats on the job!! :thumbup:

May not be scientific but I hope it works because that's what we're doing too!

Daisy, debzie, immy & drsquid - Sorry to see you over here (in the nicest possible sense! Hope you get that BFP soon :hugs:

Hi karry,
You're welcome. It is hard not to panic at the start when you know exactly where you want your temp to be!! I am still having mini panics with my chart.

I have got my cross hairs now and am 5dpo according to ff although could be anything between 2 and 5 from my chart which has been a bit odd this time with a dip at 2dpo and my cbfm showing a peak at the point I thought I was 4dpo. We had to stop BDing after Monday (2dpo) as DH was tired out!!!

I plan to wait and see if AF comes when she is due - 13dpo=CD1 for me usually. If she decides to stay away then I will test on the 3rd Feb. I can't wait and want the week to pass already!!

I just had a peek at your chart and it looks to me like you ov'd on tuesday making you 2 dpo! Good luck.

One more week till testing/my birthday. No idea when I ovulated or exact day AF is due but assuming my cycle is the same length as last month (30 days) I would be about 4-6 dpo today and expect my period on the 5th. This has been an awkward cycle as my period showed almost a week early, I had spotting a week later and had cramps the past two days. I did take a test yesterday just to see, figured it was way too early but didnt know if I had ovulated early or what. It was negative of course so I will just try and go about this cycle as normal and test on the 2nd like I planned.

Not really feeling like this is my month but these cramps (though barely noticeable this morning) and the migraine I had the other day are keeping me hopeful. If I end up being disappointed again this cycle I will be trying the sperm meets egg plan next cycle. So maybe I can finally tackle my LP. Hoping theres no need for that though :)

Hi karry,
You're welcome. It is hard not to panic at the start when you know exactly where you want your temp to be!! I am still having mini panics with my chart.

I have got my cross hairs now and am 5dpo according to ff although could be anything between 2 and 5 from my chart which has been a bit odd this time with a dip at 2dpo and my cbfm showing a peak at the point I thought I was 4dpo. We had to stop BDing after Monday (2dpo) as DH was tired out!!!

I plan to wait and see if AF comes when she is due - 13dpo=CD1 for me usually. If she decides to stay away then I will test on the 3rd Feb. I can't wait and want the week to pass already!!

I just had a peek at your chart and it looks to me like you ov'd on tuesday making you 2 dpo! Good luck.

I'd love to have cross hairs!! I don't think I've been temping long enough to get them - I started mid cycle.

Aw thanks a million for looking at my chart!! And good luck for the 3rd! I can't wait to hear how you get on :hugs: :flower:

:EDIT: GRRR!! Just looked at my chart & if I did ov on Tuesday then we didn't :sex: that day! I'm not sure we caught it now! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->