February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi MrsMM24, I'm back after a few months away. I needed a mental break. Can you put me down for Feb 12th? I started using preseed this month so I'm hoping that does the trick. Good luck ladies and I hope this is our month.

Hi MrsMM24, I'm back after a few months away. I needed a mental break. Can you put me down for Feb 12th? I started using preseed this month so I'm hoping that does the trick. Good luck ladies and I hope this is our month.
I've read good things about the preseed, hope this is your month @allybaby!!

Ladies...i dont know if the pains in my abdomen are everyday things or something im just over analyzing now. for anyone who has this. is it like a quick little jab in you abdomen?:shrug:

Well my hubby and I were going to not try this month. We had an oopsie 2 days ago so..... Please add me for testing on the 7th.

So was thinking yesterday's codeine had bunged me up a bit but hell no - now having full blown ov pain which presents just like irritable bowel pains - stabbing in rectum and urethra, bloody sore :-(
But it means egg is being released or has been so have taken painkillers in the hope that pain passes by time dh is home so we can do some bd. honestly all this sex whilst in pain with back and now tummy better be worth it!

Also pain is more centre to left instead of right sided so fxd it's going to stay on left side away from ectopic site..

Im so super sick with a cold right now, 2DPO, i also have a swollen face, im assuming its cause of the cold?

Hi. I am ttc #3, first month officially in! My periods are irregular and my best guess attempt in figuring out my ovulation from my half hearted period tracking, puts me at ovulation between 24th and 30th this month.I dont want to use opts quite yet, but I am not very patient or consistent with charting, so I might start next month if no BFP FEB. I am going to TRY to wait until the 13th to test!! My first two were not "planned" per say, just wasnt being "careful" so this is new to me. I think I prefer the "unplanned" pregnancies much better! LOL. How do you get through the two week crazys??

Annie, I also have IBS....which was really bad though my early twenties. Got prego with first son, it was really bad thoughout the pregnancy. After delivery, the ibs subsided. When prego with 2nd son, it kicked in again, but not as bad. Just the other day I had another bout....could be early sign for me or could have been food poisioning!!

ANyone use progesterone cream after o? HOw long after positive opk did You wait to start using it?

Hi ladies, finally ovulated at day 21, which means I more than likely will return after last months blip to a 35 day cycle, it is my birthday tomorrow so who knows maybe we are able to get some birthday luck! I've been whisked away with friends and hubby on a total surprise holiday so living it right now! Can I please have my day of testing moved please to 11th feb as ovulated a few days later x

Sorry this is a 'me' post but need to vent. Got ewcm on Wednesday but due to back pain couldn't bd. we did it on Thursday night and then last night I am pretty sure I ovulated. Unfortunately dh was not receptive to advances last night or this morning (he is tidying out the attic ATM) so I am feeling pretty down. I have read that one day before ov is a good time but also that girl on top is not so goid(which is what we did)

Feeling so fed up and feeling I might as well not bother getting hopes up this month.

Annie - apparently the swimmers shoot out at 30mph so I wouldn't worry too much. Plus they're swimmers, they're designed to swim to where they need to go, they don't need gravity to help them. It only takes one to make a baby. Good luck :)

Oh yay 2DPO buddies!

Yay!! Long ways to go though :coffee: I have a three week wait rather than a two! I'll count down the days with you & hopefully that'll help me pass the time a little quicker :flower:

Hi Guys,

The :witch: found me today :cry:

So I won't be testing on Feb 8th now, my next testing date is 3rd March so I will see you in the March thread.

Sorry to hear than hun. Hopefully you'll be announcing your BFP on that March thread - I'll be over their either way to keep you company :hugs:

But just when i though it wouldn't happen ....it did .....so now I'm finally in my TWW after a marathon cycle of 56 days Woohoooooo

1DPO so will be testing on the 10th as AF should be due to show on 9th

YAY! I don't know what's going on with us all at the moment! But delighted to hear you're back in the race :thumbup:

Well my hubby and I were going to not try this month. We had an oopsie 2 days ago so..... Please add me for testing on the 7th.

Delighted to see you back, even if it is by accident! :haha:

I think I prefer the "unplanned" pregnancies much better! LOL. How do you get through the two week crazys??

My Mam prefers the "unplanned" pregnancies too - she can't understand me using OPKs & testing. She had two kids (plus an angel) & says she never used a single pregnancy test!! :wacko:

it is my birthday tomorrow so who knows maybe we are able to get some birthday luck! I've been whisked away with friends and hubby on a total surprise holiday so living it right now! C

Happy birthday! :cake: Enjoy your holiday!!

Sorry this is a 'me' post but need to vent. Got ewcm on Wednesday but due to back pain couldn't bd. we did it on Thursday night and then last night I am pretty sure I ovulated. Unfortunately dh was not receptive to advances last night or this morning (he is tidying out the attic ATM) so I am feeling pretty down. I have read that one day before ov is a good time but also that girl on top is not so goid(which is what we did)

Feeling so fed up and feeling I might as well not bother getting hopes up this month.

As ickle pand said, it only takes one! And if the EWCM was still there that'll help them get where they need to go. One day before ov is definitely good (& even better I've been told). I'm sort of in the same boat so I hope we both get our BFPs soon!

hey ladies:) so i should have gotten my lh surge thursday...the lines gradually were getting darker since the 23rd and we started donations the 24th...on the 26th the lines got close to positive but no positive and on the 27th and 28th they started getting lighter again...i'm thinking i either didnt surge this month or i somehow missed my surge..although looking at my tests the only time i wouldve missed it would have between 12noon and 6pm thursday....so i'm totally not sure as i've always surged 10-11 days after period ends.....anyway we did donations tues wed and thurs so my bases are pretty much covered if i did ovulate..i kinda felt low ovulation cramping yesterday so i'm hoping i'm still in this month....will cross my fingers and pray hard. To make things worse or ironic or whatever u may want to call it....i was at walgreens taking an ovulation test because i ran out of tests and we were out of town getting errands done, anyway it was negative and when i went to throw it away i noticed the trash can only contained someone else's pregnancy test box...just the box, the bag and receipt from someone taking a pregnancy test...they took the test with them..must have been a BFP!! i was like "REALLY??" how crazy is that? how crazy is it that i was looking in trash can too lol anyway, it will happen for me and all of us...i just have to keep believing! :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Im 3DPO today and im sicker than yesterday, sore throat, stuffy and runny nose, and exhausted. :cry:

Hi ladies,
feels like I am out for this cycle. Been really crampy all day and getting worse now this evening. Had very light brown spotting this morning.
So just waiting for AF to show her ugly head yet again and then we can get started on cycle 11!!
I am starting to think that 11 is my lucky number!!! house number 11, post code 11, car reg 11!!! could this be a sign??
FXed number 11 is my real lucky number and I get a BFP in cycle 11!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->