February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Aw no!! I wasn't well last cycle & I was even more miserable because I didn't want taking anything just in case. I really hope you feel better soon :hugs: :flower:

Sore throat, runny and stuffy nose, sever fatige, no voice. Ugh! Im goijg back to bed! Lol :cry:

Can i switch my day to the 10th cause my O changed to the 17th this cycle!

Oooh! That's even more exciting now! I hope she's right! :happydance:

Well guys, I am out for February! We got a urine and blood :bfp: this week! Turns out I had been ovulating early, and this month we weren't even trying! Just :sex: when we felt the urge!

I'm so glad to see this!! Congrats

Well Oh had to leave today for work...we got some bd in today...not very hopeful as we had a busy weekend....got to bd twice... fingers crossed thats enough!!

can u add me please? i'll be testing feb 12th unless i get antsy and test early :) ty mrsmm!

Right, I give up. No symptoms at all. Still got 6 days until witch is due but just not feeling it at all.

Right, I give up. No symptoms at all. Still got 6 days until witch is due but just not feeling it at all.

I know just how you feel..

I know EXACTLY what you ladies mean! I have no symptoms whatsoever. I have 7 days until the witch is due, but I don't even have any symptoms that indicate that she is on her way. :shrug: Time will tell... :dust: to all

It's frustrating. Although no symptoms makes it easier not to convince myself I'm pregnant!

Ive had an interesting cycle but not really any symptoms.. I *think* af is due on the 5th (not 100% sure on that as my cycle has been dropping days since its return after having my son, plus im still breastfeeding him so who knows..hopefully we all get some good news on our test days

I'm due on the 5th too!! I think I have a new symptom. Brown streaks in my cm. never had it before and it's not much but defo there. I have an lp of 16 days so no chance witch is coming.

My AF is due tomorrow and I think it's on it's way. I've had not much cm for the past 2 days which is usually a sign for me. I'll see what happens, I knew it was a long shot this month.

I have ordered a basal thermometer and some OPKs (hope they arrive soon), which I've never used before. So I'm excited for next cycle though - will be interesting to see if I actually O when I've been guessing I do!

Absolutely no symptoms on my end either. Im slowly starting to prepare myself for that bfn, Im so so used to that stark white test it just seems normal. Still have a little hope though..

My ticker is off, I'm 2dpo and already feel out...bd'd on cd4, cd6, cd8, cd10, cd11, cd12 and o'd on cd13 I think, then bd'd on cd14 (yesterday)...there's a slight possibility I ovulated just after midnight on cd14 though so IDK, my temps were wonky yesterday am (took it twice because it was super low the first time, which was 2 hours earlier than normal, and it was a normal post-o temp 3 hours later than normal, yes they were all after 3-4 hours of sleep)...so idk.

first temp was 96.3, lowest temp i've ever had, normal pre-o temps are 96.6/96.7
second temp was 97.2, almost an entire degree higher, which is a normal post-o temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->