February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Such a silly girl this morning and tested at 9dpo. BFN of course. Not sure what I was thinking!
DH has his appointment for SA just after next month's predicted ov date. We have 2 more cycles to go before I am allowed to get myself checked. I was so hoping that we wouldn't need all the tests.

comgrats WM!!! I defo see a 2nd line there!!
Tell - how are you going to surprise him??

Ok. A run down of my symptoms from o to now (11dpo). Let me know what you think.

O day- ovulation cramps.

1dpo-6dpo- nothing.

6dpo- dizzy spells, heartburn and headaches.

7dpo-10dpo- continuous dizzy spells and headaches.

10dpo- brown streaks in cm, feeling of expanding uterus and sore nips.

11doo (today)- temp at its highest, abundant white stretchy cm, bad lower backache, sore boobs, pressure in uterus and achey cramps unlike af.

Im still super sick, might go into the doctor later today

Aw no! Sorry to hear that. Let me know how you get on, won't you? Feel better soon :hugs:

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is well. Ok I totally caved and tested earlier...and I think I see a faint line! Im 11dpo and freakin out, what if this is finally it?

I don't understand - I thought you said you saw a "faint" line but that line is clear as day!! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! How are you going to tell DH? :baby:

Good Morning ladies!! I have sucha case of the Mondays today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

AFM: I'm 11dpiui today...since last night my back has been really bothering me. Other than that this morning I'm just finishing up the end of a stuffy nose. AF is due Saturday...I originally was going to wait til next Monday to test, but idk if I'll make it. Last night I was completely exhausted at like 7:00 plus I fell asleep during the afternoon. I'm sure if I wasn't ttc I would chalk it up to not getting enough sleep but you know symptom spotting makes all of us crazy :wacko: and everything is a symptom. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because not seeing 2 lines every month is the worse :cry:. especially when you have your hopes up and you "Know youre pregnant". But in the same token of course there is a little hope...how can there not be :shrug: Ok I'm done babbling....have a great day ladies!!:happydance:

I don't really know what to say except that I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone :hugs:

Such a silly girl this morning and tested at 9dpo. BFN of course. Not sure what I was thinking!
DH has his appointment for SA just after next month's predicted ov date. We have 2 more cycles to go before I am allowed to get myself checked. I was so hoping that we wouldn't need all the tests.

You might not need them yet hun. You know yourself 9dpo is early. There's still time to get that BFP this cycle :flower:

Ok. A run down of my symptoms from o to now (11dpo). Let me know what you think.

O day- ovulation cramps.

1dpo-6dpo- nothing.

11doo (today)- temp at its highest, abundant white stretchy cm, bad lower backache, sore boobs, pressure in uterus and achey cramps unlike af.

Sounds amazing! Is it weird that I'm jealous of your headaches & dizziness? :haha: Hope this is it for you!

Im still super sick, might go into the doctor later today

Aw no! Sorry to hear that. Let me know how you get on, won't you? Feel better soon :hugs:

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is well. Ok I totally caved and tested earlier...and I think I see a faint line! Im 11dpo and freakin out, what if this is finally it?

I don't understand - I thought you said you saw a "faint" line but that line is clear as day!! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! How are you going to tell DH? :baby:

Good Morning ladies!! I have sucha case of the Mondays today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

AFM: I'm 11dpiui today...since last night my back has been really bothering me. Other than that this morning I'm just finishing up the end of a stuffy nose. AF is due Saturday...I originally was going to wait til next Monday to test, but idk if I'll make it. Last night I was completely exhausted at like 7:00 plus I fell asleep during the afternoon. I'm sure if I wasn't ttc I would chalk it up to not getting enough sleep but you know symptom spotting makes all of us crazy :wacko: and everything is a symptom. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because not seeing 2 lines every month is the worse :cry:. especially when you have your hopes up and you "Know youre pregnant". But in the same token of course there is a little hope...how can there not be :shrug: Ok I'm done babbling....have a great day ladies!!:happydance:

I don't really know what to say except that I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone :hugs:

You might not need them yet hun. You know yourself 9dpo is early. There's still time to get that BFP this cycle :flower:

O day- ovulation cramps.

1dpo-6dpo- nothing.

Sounds amazing! Is it weird that I'm jealous of your headaches & dizziness? :haha: Hope this is it for you!

Thats the best part of being here...having people who actually understnad:hugs:

When I've come across someone with symptoms like mine I've felt rather jealous. Hope you get your love month bfp!

Well I caved this morning 9 dpo and BFN! I know too early. I was just hoping. But I am having pressure down low and twinges and sharp shooting pains every once in a while. My bbs also feel really heavy and even DH last night said they looked bigger. I thought it was just my imagination.

When I've come across someone with symptoms like mine I've felt rather jealous. Hope you get your love month bfp!

Those are great symptoms and I'm keeping fxd for you that you get your BFP this month. :thumbup:

What's your corn snake called?

Ah, my baby. He died a month ago. His name was Colin. I have a hognose now called porky.

Ah, my baby. He died a month ago. His name was Colin. I have a hognose now called porky.

Oh what a shame - was he just a young snake. I have a 10 year old corn called Kelloggs.

Getting close to Feb!! I'm not sure if we caught the egg this cycle, since DH was out of town on the days I expected to ov and we were supposed to be WTT. But I've been on progesterone this cycle (for the crazy bleeding after my m/c), so I actually have no idea when I ov'd and so, no idea if there's any possibility that we did catch the egg and no idea when AF is due.

I'm in the middle of a mystery cycle. No clue what DPO I am...could be anywhere from 9-15DPO. FF isn't any help since it can't pinpoint ov due to the meds. Right now it gives me a range from CD6-CD20. Looking at my chart, I think it's more likely I ov'd CD14 or CD21.

I have crazy symptoms (sore bbs, nausea, headache, dizziness, sore throat, super tired, gassy, bloated), but I think they're from the meds and not from pg. The progesterone has been giving me TWW symptoms since before ov and after ov, they've just gotten stronger. Though the little cramps shouldn't be happening just yet since the meds make AF stay away, which is why I have a little sparkle of hope going on. If AF stays away until Feb 6th, I'll test then. If not, it'll be on to the next cycle and hopefully a BFP at the end of Feb! :)

Kellogg's? Great name!! I bought Colin as a hatchling in November last year and 5 weeks later he was dead. DF said he looked clogged up and he never once ate. I wasn't happy. DF has a 9ft retic python called kaa and a Bosc monitor called huggy.

Kellogg's? Great name!! I bought Colin as a hatchling in November last year and 5 weeks later he was dead. DF said he looked clogged up and he never once ate. I wasn't happy. DF has a 9ft retic python called kaa and a Bosc monitor called huggy.

A retic - wow! When I had my kids, both times the health visitors were snake phobic and only visited me once (despite him being under lock and key in another room). Now I take Kelloggs and my tortoise to schools to give talks on them - my kids love showing him off. He only measure 5ft 10 which is still pretty long for a corn.

caitlin and snake.jpg

Congratulations WM!

I just had a call off the dr, there is definitely something up with my hormones so I've got an appointment on weds afternoon to find out what's going on. Eek :( I'm scared.. hoping it's nothing too bad x

A retic - wow! When I had my kids, both times the health visitors were snake phobic and only visited me once (despite him being under lock and key in another room). Now I take Kelloggs and my tortoise to schools to give talks on them - my kids love showing him off. He only measure 5ft 10 which is still pretty long for a corn.

View attachment 332680

Wow. He's beautiful. And what a gorgeous little lady. DF took the monitor to DD's school last week. The kids were fearless. I want to take my turtles there but they have attitude. I bought DF an assassin bug yesterday. He named it Beatle juice.

https://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z339/28329/photo.jpg

So I think I just have IB! Brown discharge with a few spots of dark red blood. I hope so!

Baby dust right back at you!! Any symptoms to report?

Baby dust right back at you!! Any symptoms to report?

Nothing to big. The last couple of days I have been having pressure and pain in my uterus, small cramps (I thought I was getting a bladder infection), other than that just my bbs feel heavy and tingly last night and my nips are changing colors which they did with the mc too. Oh and hungry. I ate 4 pieces of chicken last night (1 breast and 3 thighs) and I was still hungry! DH looked at me like I was crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->