February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Good Afternoon Ladies, Im new to this forum but this is my 4th cycle ttc. Id like to join the Feb testers if I can - AF due around 10th Feb, so i guess i should 'wait' to test until then :winkwink:

Hi MrsMM

Can you remove my test date please, it looks like my temps where effects by the couple of glasses of wine I had and I have not 'O'ed at all :-(

cd61 now and counting, I've had enough of this I am going to try and get into the doc's today as the pains that I am getting in my left ovary/groin area are getting worse and to the point on Friday where I could hardly walk at times....and have been constant all w/end, my nipples are feeling like they are red raw and I can not touch them (have never been like this) also got a migraine 2 days before nipples got sore, so I dont have a clue what is going on.

Congrats Adamarie on your :bfp: I wish you a very H&H 9 months
GL & Fxed to all those due to test :dust: to you all

I'm still waiting to ov at the moment. I've been ill (gastritis) so BDing hasn't been a priority but still trying to where I can. I'm a bit worried about having a second anovulatory cycle in a row because I know I've put on a bit more weight since being ill. Only time will tell I suppose.

Good luck ladies :)

I'm out as haven't dtd at all... Poorly 11 month old. Will go on to march thread :)

Hi ladies!! how are we, hugs for ladies that af came, and congrats for BFP

AFM Lh surge has packed up and left the building! Got our Bd in to cover the days and hoping af misses me for 9 months!

Can you change me to 22nd please
AF got me today 2 days late for janaury thread ..:(

Im fertile between 6th and 10th acording to calculator
i usually say the middle date and comfirm with a opk
when time comes.. so when will be the best time to bd?
and does CD10 seem early to ovulate :wacko:

My AF is due tomorrow and I think it's on it's way. I've had not much cm for the past 2 days which is usually a sign for me. I'll see what happens, I knew it was a long shot this month.

I have ordered a basal thermometer and some OPKs (hope they arrive soon), which I've never used before. So I'm excited for next cycle though - will be interesting to see if I actually O when I've been guessing I do!

Hope AF stays away but if it's not to be this month then the OPKs will definitely help you out! I swear by them (not that they've done me any good yet mind! :haha:)

Good Afternoon Ladies, Im new to this forum but this is my 4th cycle ttc. Id like to join the Feb testers if I can - AF due around 10th Feb, so i guess i should 'wait' to test until then :winkwink:

Welcome! :wave: It's my 4th cycle too - hopefully this will be the one for us :thumbup:

Hi MrsMM

Can you remove my test date please, it looks like my temps where effects by the couple of glasses of wine I had and I have not 'O'ed at all :-(

cd61 now and counting, I've had enough of this I am going to try and get into the doc's today as the pains that I am getting in my left ovary/groin area are getting worse and to the point on Friday where I could hardly walk at times....and have been constant all w/end, my nipples are feeling like they are red raw and I can not touch them (have never been like this) also got a migraine 2 days before nipples got sore, so I dont have a clue what is going on.

Congrats Adamarie on your :bfp: I wish you a very H&H 9 months
GL & Fxed to all those due to test :dust: to you all

61?!? Let us know how you get on at the doctors, won't you? Good luck :flower:

I'm still waiting to ov at the moment. I've been ill (gastritis) so BDing hasn't been a priority but still trying to where I can. I'm a bit worried about having a second anovulatory cycle in a row because I know I've put on a bit more weight since being ill. Only time will tell I suppose.

Good luck ladies :)

Aw no! Get well soon hun :hugs:

I'm out as haven't dtd at all... Poorly 11 month old. Will go on to march thread :)

Get well soon little Phoebe :hugs:

Hi ladies!! how are we, hugs for ladies that af came, and congrats for BFP

AFM Lh surge has packed up and left the building! Got our Bd in to cover the days and hoping af misses me for 9 months!

Sounds like you did good! Hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

Can you change me to 22nd please
AF got me today 2 days late for janaury thread ..:(

Im fertile between 6th and 10th acording to calculator
i usually say the middle date and comfirm with a opk
when time comes.. so when will be the best time to bd?
and does CD10 seem early to ovulate :wacko:

Sorry AF got you but hopefully February will be our month. Have you tried OPKs to try pinpoint ov?

Oops.... Accidentally unsubscribed to this thread so...

Subscribed! Lol!

Fingers crossed. I think I ovulated yesterday..BD 1/24,1/26,1/28, 1/29 and this am.....go for once more tonight just in case......:flower:

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is well. Ok I totally caved and tested earlier...and I think I see a faint line! Im 11dpo and freakin out, what if this is finally it?

Good Morning ladies!! I have sucha case of the Mondays today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

AFM: I'm 11dpiui today...since last night my back has been really bothering me. Other than that this morning I'm just finishing up the end of a stuffy nose. AF is due Saturday...I originally was going to wait til next Monday to test, but idk if I'll make it. Last night I was completely exhausted at like 7:00 plus I fell asleep during the afternoon. I'm sure if I wasn't ttc I would chalk it up to not getting enough sleep but you know symptom spotting makes all of us crazy :wacko: and everything is a symptom. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because not seeing 2 lines every month is the worse :cry:. especially when you have your hopes up and you "Know youre pregnant". But in the same token of course there is a little hope...how can there not be :shrug: Ok I'm done babbling....have a great day ladies!!:happydance:

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is well. Ok I totally caved and tested earlier...and I think I see a faint line! Im 11dpo and freakin out, what if this is finally it?

Hope it's your month! Post a pic!

I took this one I was gonna send to DH at work but I was like wait, this could be my chance to surprise him in some unique way! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Image01302012081721.jpg
    Image01302012081721.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
I took this one I was gonna send to DH at work but I was like wait, this could be my chance to surprise him in some unique way! What do you guys think?

woohoo!! Congrats!! I would definitely surprise him!!:baby::baby::baby:

Congrats. H&H 9 months.:happydance:
I would definitely try and surprise him. How do you think you will do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->