February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Just like my symptoms! Everything I'm experiencing this cycle is different. As much as I don't have my hopes up I honestly think I'm in with a good chance.

Anyone answer me this..

Iv booked an appointment to see a nurse at the doctors
thursday morning.. obviously can't explain it to the receptionist lol
so iv got to wait to go in .. but if i explain stuff to the nurse about my
cycles and ask for a blood test will she do one for me or will it be likely i
will have to re book to get it? seems a right fuss for me to go up
to explain stuff and then to not be able to get as blood test and to go back
again

Just like my symptoms! Everything I'm experiencing this cycle is different. As much as I don't have my hopes up I honestly think I'm in with a good chance.

AHHH! Hopefully that means we will get our BFP! :happydance:

Any one experience pain in their thighs??

I had that with my previous pregnancy. I just wanted to rip my legs off.

was it before your bfp or during your pregnancy? i have mild back pain but i keep getting pains in my thighs and my legs feel achey

It was before my BFP. I had it for about a week before my bfp. My husband thought I had lost my mind cause I kept complaining about my legs. I don't exercise at all but sure enough a week later a bfp.

Any one experience pain in their thighs??

I had that with my previous pregnancy. I just wanted to rip my legs off.

was it before your bfp or during your pregnancy? i have mild back pain but i keep getting pains in my thighs and my legs feel achey

It was before my BFP. I had it for about a week before my bfp. My husband thought I had lost my mind cause I kept complaining about my legs. I don't exercise at all but sure enough a week later a bfp.

Fingers crossed thats a sign for me too!!!:headspin:

I had the thigh pain before my bfp then my entire labour I felt in my thighs with my last pregnancy! It was a nightmare, my hubby kept touching my leg 'encouragingly' in labour and I wanted to kill him :haha:

eeek ladies that made me excited!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Hopefully that means something for me too!!!

Girls, can anyone help? FF has put me as 3dpo, but I honestly don't think I am! Last cycle I ovulated CD21, and I usually have much higher temps that what I have today as 3dpo! Also really hoping I'm only 1dpo as the timing would be so much better. Would love any input at all.

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38d101

When are you testing?

Well I tested like a dummie this morning and of course BFN. I am gunna try and wait for Saturday to try again. DH birthday is the 17th so I am really hoping for a BFP for him since that is all he keeps saying he wants. No pressure you know lol.

When are you testing?

Well I tested like a dummie this morning and of course BFN. I am gunna try and wait for Saturday to try again. DH birthday is the 17th so I am really hoping for a BFP for him since that is all he keeps saying he wants. No pressure you know lol.

when is af due??

That's men for you. Hope he gets the best prezzie ever!! I'm testing on Thursday/Friday. That way if that brown streaked cm was ib last night then surely it'll show up on an uber sensitive test.

When are you testing?

when is af due??

AF is due anywhere between the 5th and the 7th.

Girls, can anyone help? FF has put me as 3dpo, but I honestly don't think I am! Last cycle I ovulated CD21, and I usually have much higher temps that what I have today as 3dpo! Also really hoping I'm only 1dpo as the timing would be so much better. Would love any input at all.

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38d101

Just had a peak at your chart I see you have a couple of open circles after your dip can i ask the reason for these please

Thanks guys! Ive been thinking all morning at work and have come up with nothing! I will probably go shopping and buy a onesie or bib with something daddy related and give it to him, I know, boring lol but i cant think of anything else and I just want to tell him! I may wait until tomorrow for a darker test to show him. Wow there are a million things going through my head now but mostly Im so happy :):kiss::cloud9:

When are you testing?

Thanks guys! Ive been thinking all morning at work and have come up with nothing! I will probably go shopping and buy a onesie or bib with something daddy related and give it to him, I know, boring lol but i cant think of anything else and I just want to tell him! I may wait until tomorrow for a darker test to show him. Wow there are a million things going through my head now but mostly Im so happy :):kiss::cloud9:

you could always do something like a card from the baby, saying i may only be the size of a poppyseed right now but I cant wait for you to hold me in 9 months :)

maybe put a pic of your test in there.

im lame every month i try to think of ideas of how i would tell my dh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->