February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi all,

Well AF has just got me, I have never been so happy to see the ugly :witch: lol woohooooo, 61cd is not fun at all. So now I am able to concentrate on this cycle being the 1 for us, hopefully my body will get back to functioning normal this time round.

Haj624 - Your 2nd temp won't be accurate, so I'd use the first one and correct it for the time. There's one in FF on the Data tab if you use it. There are other adjusters but I usually use the FF one. I'm sure someone else will post a link for you if they have one.

Glad to hear it Liz! I've got sinusitis just now and it's making me miserable :(

SJDsmommy - I hope you get a big juicy line when you next test.

AFM - Still waiting to ov. I've had pressure round my ovaries and my mojo is through the roof though so that's a good sign that it's going to be soon. I just hope it actually happens this month, last month was so disheartening.

Awwww i hope you feel better soon!

Well I'll be testing on or around 2/9 - but I'm not holding out much hope here, this cycle. :( We only BD'ed once in the last week, which is when we were supposed to be going at it. Circumstances just weren't on our side for lovins (hubby working late, I got sick, etc). My only fragment of hope is that my cycles have been 29 days exactly for the past few months - if this cycle follows suit, then the day we BD'ed would have been the day before I ovulated.

But again...it's not the most positive outlook...

Well I'll be testing on or around 2/9 - but I'm not holding out much hope here, this cycle. :( We only BD'ed once in the last week, which is when we were supposed to be going at it. Circumstances just weren't on our side for lovins (hubby working late, I got sick, etc). My only fragment of hope is that my cycles have been 29 days exactly for the past few months - if this cycle follows suit, then the day we BD'ed would have been the day before I ovulated.

But again...it's not the most positive outlook...

FX! It only takes one BD at the right time to conceive, good luck!

February is Upon Us....

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners TIGERLILLIE, ALLYBABY, LILLICHLOE, BABYONBRAIN, FAITHBABIES, DRSQUID, RIVER54, ROSE1990, MUMMYOF2GIRLZ, 20SOMETHING, PINKKITTEN74, 2016, PINKSPRINKLES, HEAVENLY, EMMYJEAN, ROCKAILYMAM, ANABABE, SWEETMERE, and CHARLIEKAY hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos ADAMARIE and WM61711:happydance::bfp:

TIGERLILLIE Take NOTE, this is the ONLY time I want to have to say this but: I am soooo happy that AF has arrived! YAY! Let’s get your TTC show on the road Hun, we are due!!!:dust:

ILIKECAKE YAY for OV!! Let’s get this TWW over with so we can see your BFP!:dust:

KARRY1412 We are well into Feb, I am feeling good about your upcoming BFP!:dust:

LALAR your testing date is getting close, hang in there Hun!:dust:

ANNIE77 AWESOME! Substituting your pain killers for BD! You will get that BFP soon, in the meantime, I hope that you are feeling better Hun. No worries either, BDg on or near 2OV, 1OV, OV, OV+1 are the ideal days. You are in this!:dust:

WM61711 there are sooo many BFPs with no symptoms, that line is VERY convincing! CONGRATS!:dust:

FROLICKY2011 FXD that you get a surprise at the appt today!:dust:

NT123 Happy Belated BIRTHDAY!!!:cake::dust:

SKWEEK35 11 seems to be your lucky number!! My fingers are crossed for that BFP!!:dust:

28329 Many BFPs come with NO symptoms, just look at our WM61711! GL FXD!:dust:

HAJ Your symptoms are sounding very promising, hang in there:dust:

SHARNW YAY to that positive OPK!!! I have changed your date too:dust:

HAPPYBEANY I can’t wait to hear your results… FXD! Yeah, no, I have no idea why that cycle took a turn for length! I just hope it doesn’t do the same this month. I am using the CBFM though and I am getting highs so, I’m hopeful!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST I hope you keep getting better Hun, I changed your date too:dust:

SKEET9924 sounds like you have :sex: just enough Hun, come on eggy!:dust:

SWEETMERE that BD schedule sounds just about perfect! FXD!:dust:

NIXILIX sorry to see you leave us in Feb, but will see you in March Hun! I hope that DD gets well soon!:flower::dust:

BECYBOO_x I think that if you do the 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, and 12th, you should be covered no matter what day it actually occurs on. I would use another method to pinpoint though, just in case. :dust:

DBZ34 those symptoms are awesome! I am getting excited for you, it is sooo your time Hun!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE definitely sounds like IB, FXD!:dust:

RAFWIFE those white circles are going to make it too difficult to be very clear on OV. I think you should do as mentioned and adjust those. It is the only way for you to settle your nerves. Otherwise you will be going through ups and downs as FF tries to pinpoint. GL FXD!:dust:

SAILORSGIRL YAY that AF is out! Get to BDg:sex: :dust:

ALLYBABY welcome back Hun! I understand, you need to get that moment, but I am happy to see you back! Preseed is good, I hope you will see a BFP sooner rather than later!:dust:

LILLICHLOE that’s not what I call an “oopsie,” that more like “make-up :sex:” YAY!:dust:

FAITHBABIES nice to see you Hun! Those bases are covered Hun, bring on that BFP!:dust:

MOOSE31 that is an awesome BD schedule, you WILL catch that eggy!:dust:

PINKSPRINKLES you are welcome. These threads have been therapy for me, not to mention the awesome TTC buddies and Future Bump buddies that I have made!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… JUST1MORE!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 32 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD13: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Got my 2nd HIGH today on the CBFM! We are getting excited. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... will likely test on 2.13.12 and beyond, in order to see if we get a BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12. FXD!

*First Page Updated*

Well ladies I don't think it was IB I think AF has come early. Hoping things change by this afternoon but I am doubting it. I have had this every month since my period came back after the MC. I just hate how much this has screwed up my body.

I would love to join you Fab February Ladies. I will be testing on Feb 14th which is also my birthday.I have been taking my vitamins and Dh and I have bd all but one day during ovulation week. We each have a 9yo daughter from previous relationships and we are praying for a miracle! Praying baby dust to all TTC:flower:

Thank you MrsMM! Fx'd, i hope everything falls into place for you and u get ur bfp!
I took another test this morning and the line is still there, but not as dark as I'd like it to be. Af is officially due tomorrow though so I know its still early. I couldnt keep it from DH any longer though, we were cuddling in bed before work and I said hold on, I have a surprise for u. So I go and grab the two tests and bring them to him and he says what your ovulating again? Lol i said noo blue is LH, pink tests are for....and shoots straight up and says did u take these?? I said open them (I kept them in the packages) and he shouts are u pregnant! Tears came to his eyes and let me tell u, in the three years i've known him i have never seen this man shed a tear! We both started crying it was so amazing:cloud9:

Thank you MrsMM! Fx'd, i hope everything falls into place for you and u get ur bfp!
I took another test this morning and the line is still there, but not as dark as I'd like it to be. Af is officially due tomorrow though so I know its still early. I couldnt keep it from DH any longer though, we were cuddling in bed before work and I said hold on, I have a surprise for u. So I go and grab the two tests and bring them to him and he says what your ovulating again? Lol i said noo blue is LH, pink tests are for....and shoots straight up and says did u take these?? I said open them (I kept them in the packages) and he shouts are u pregnant! Tears came to his eyes and let me tell u, in the three years i've known him i have never seen this man shed a tear! We both started crying it was so amazing:cloud9:

Wow. What an amazing story! I think tears almost came into my eyes reading that. How magical and wonderful! :)

I said open them (I kept them in the packages) and he shouts are u pregnant! Tears came to his eyes and let me tell u, in the three years i've known him i have never seen this man shed a tear! We both started crying it was so amazing:cloud9:

Awww, that's lovely. :hugs:

i just teared up too:cry:

Well done on the BFP's, I'm feeling super positive this month ladies. There's going to be more BFP's I'm sure of it. I'm currently Cd13/36 and I'll prob ovulate next week. Oh and I just got engaged and we're on holiday at the moment so I plan on wearing him out with bd! Only problem is bought no o sticks etc with me so will be going off cm alone. Bit risky but what can you do?! Looking forward to the tww!
:dust:

Yay for AF tiger :)

Thanks mrsmm, wish I could afford a cbfm..! My appointment is at half 3 tomorrow so I'll let everyone know what the problem with my damn hormones is, eek. I'm currently lay in bed with my hips raised up to encourage any wigglers --- so attractive :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->