February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Girls please slap me. I'm about 7- 10dpo. Woke up yesterday and was sick about 5 times. I have literally no energy, that much so that I had to ship LO off to grandmas, I slept from 12pm-11pm!!! My nipples have never hurt so much and my back is killing.

Im trying to be rational and keep it in my head that I'm not even at implantation stage yet and that it's most likely a sickness bug, especially as James had it last week...but I'm failing :haha:

:hugs: If you didn't have the hope it would be weird lol :) good luck xxx

I know how you ladies feel, cd62 and still waiting here, and because I have to go to the doc they say i have too (good ole NHS) my last doc sent my files back to the main office and have unregistered me I have to wait for a new one to be allocated....

Went to walk in centre and they said I need a scan because of the pain in left ovary but can't refer me until I have a local GP for the results to go back too grrrrrrr

I really have had enough of this and this cycle

Sorry about the rant ....just want to find out whats going wrong.....

Ilikecake - I know how you are feeling.
10dpo here, exhausted and breasts have been sore on and off all morning. Waves of nausea but I know it can all be pre-AF symptoms. I can't help but hope.
I did have to force myself not to POAS this morning but tomorrow - who knows!!! AF due Friday.
I hope that this is it for both of us. Good luck.

Im Cole, I need some support from you.wonderful ladies as I give support too. Im on cd20 8dpo I have like clock work a 27 day cycle. I'm testing on feb 8. dh and I have been TTC 24+months. please ladies I need some girlfriends on here.you are the only people who know exactly how ifeel. Lots of love and baby dust. Fx bfp

Btw, increased libido, stronger sense smell. Food aversions, always hungry but can't seem to figure out something that sounds good. Always tired.... Well that's not fair more like.lethargic. Twinges in lower left botton ab near ovaries? And pincgimg close to belly botton. There are alot more I'll post my symptoms as DPO soon. The biggest thing I'm noticing that had only happened in.my pregnancies was I'm repelled by.cigarette smoke. I can only smoke two.a.day coming down from a pack a day. So anyways fx for everyone good luck and tons of babydust to you all

Might break down and use my first reaponse test today. I dont feel pregnant at all but I have the testing urge! Should be around 9-11 dpo. No sore breasts but i didnt have that with my first, and not really having any symptoms that I did have with my first. Though my stomach area does feel kind of firm. Now I just need to wait till hubby leaves in an hour and a half so I can test lol I dont like testing while hes home cause then I wouldnt have the chance to surprise him later.

@ happybean your little one is gorgeous! Keep us posted how your pregnancy goes. You are.so very blessed!
Lots of love
-Cole Marie

LalaR I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying that your little angel is watching over you and that this is your month

I know how you ladies feel, cd62 and still waiting here, and because I have to go to the doc they say i have too (good ole NHS) my last doc sent my files back to the main office and have unregistered me I have to wait for a new one to be allocated....

Went to walk in centre and they said I need a scan because of the pain in left ovary but can't refer me until I have a local GP for the results to go back too grrrrrrr

I really have had enough of this and this cycle

Sorry about the rant ....just want to find out whats going wrong.....

i had an 80-something day cycle last time so I know how frustrating it is :(! xx

@ happybean your little one is gorgeous! Keep us posted how your pregnancy goes. You are.so very blessed!
Lots of love
-Cole Marie

:hugs: I haven't got a + this time yet, but thankyou so much :) fingers crossed for both of our :bfp:s xxxx

Im over here now AF got me last week, im on CD10 now so due to ov in 4 days. Af next due on 18th Feb so that is my test date if you could add me to the list :D Thanks!

FX for lots of Feb BFP's :dust:

Sure. I was going to test on my birthday which is thursday but I dont think I can wait lol this is cycle 7 for me..first baby only took 5 but im still breastfeeding him which makes it a little harder

im due af on the 6th but think im gunna wait till valentines day to test if the witch still hasnt shown up!! my prediction say valentines conception but im hopin its a valentines bfp instead lol xx

LalaR I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying that your little angel is watching over you and that this is your month

Thanks, it's been hard but life goes on i suppose.

How are you? The ladies on here are great for support. I suppose we all know what each other is going through. I hope that you are successful - some great sounding symptoms btw!!

ladies i feel so blah this morning. idk why I'm just feeling so negative. I've been so hopeful the past few days and i just feel totally out of the race today. im 11 dpiui, my boobs arent sore, i havent had IB, i have pains in my abdomen but that happens sometimes. what was new was my back hurt, but thinking about it last night and today maybe my back just hurt:nope: 4 days till i test but im not feeling positive.

Negative..:( I could see the faintest line if I held the test at the right angle or when I took it apart and held the strip to the light but im positive it was just where the line should be. Feeling very discouraged now..ill still test on the 2nd but if its a negative again I probably wont test unless af is mia

Glad to hear it Liz! I've got sinusitis just now and it's making me miserable :(

SJDsmommy - I hope you get a big juicy line when you next test.

AFM - Still waiting to ov. I've had pressure round my ovaries and my mojo is through the roof though so that's a good sign that it's going to be soon. I just hope it actually happens this month, last month was so disheartening.

I have a question for you ladies. This morning my puppy was barking and it woke me up and I thought in my head, its probably almost time to get up plus i had to pee so I took my temp. it was 97.9. I got up went to the bathroom came back and looked at the clock. It was 4:55. I dont get up till 7:45-8. So it took me like ten min to fall back asleep. my alarm went off at 7:45 and i took my temp. it was 98.64. 7:45 is around the normal time I take it but since I only went back to sleep for a little less then 3 hrs does that mean the tem wasn't accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->