February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Girls, can anyone help? FF has put me as 3dpo, but I honestly don't think I am! Last cycle I ovulated CD21, and I usually have much higher temps that what I have today as 3dpo! Also really hoping I'm only 1dpo as the timing would be so much better. Would love any input at all.

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38d101

Just had a peak at your chart I see you have a couple of open circles after your dip can i ask the reason for these please

Thanks for taking a look. I think it means I didn't temp at my normal 6.20am...I never ever sleep through the night, so I take my temp as soon as I wake up. Sometimes again, as long as I've had 3 solid hours! Any thoughts on ovulation date?

4 more days till I test. Considering buying another dollar store test just to see. I have 2 FR tests but not sure I want to use it or not..

Hi RAFwife

I have the same prob of not sleeping through the entire night

to help correct your open cirlces there is a temp adjuster that i use on the days i take it at a diff time this helps keep your chart correct, I would suggest adjusting the times as this might give a better picture of when you did 'O'

www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Anyone answer me this..

Iv booked an appointment to see a nurse at the doctors
thursday morning.. obviously can't explain it to the receptionist lol
so iv got to wait to go in .. but if i explain stuff to the nurse about my
cycles and ask for a blood test will she do one for me or will it be likely i
will have to re book to get it? seems a right fuss for me to go up
to explain stuff and then to not be able to get as blood test and to go back
again

It depends. Do the nurses at your surgery have the authorisation to order tests? Our nurses can authorise certain chronic disease tests but you need to discuss things with a gp before being able to get hormone profiles checked. Maybe you might need a phone consultation with your gp first. Can you get that before thursday? Good luck. Remember to take your charts with you if you have some. L

AF is due 3 Feb,
last nite i had weird dreams and all day i had heartburn.
today again i have Heartburn, brown streaks in cm, achey cramps like af.

Hi MrsMM

I forgot to ask you may I change my date to the 11th? I Ov'd earlier than expected... Dh will be home valentines day, hoping to surprise him with a BFP

:dust: XOXOXOXO EVERYONE!

Any one experience pain in their thighs??

Pain in my theighs are an AF symptom for me - but I only ever get it during my actual period. Hope this is your month though x

Thanks guys! Ive been thinking all morning at work and have come up with nothing! I will probably go shopping and buy a onesie or bib with something daddy related and give it to him, I know, boring lol but i cant think of anything else and I just want to tell him! I may wait until tomorrow for a darker test to show him. Wow there are a million things going through my head now but mostly Im so happy :):kiss::cloud9:

You must be so excited :happydance: I don't think I'll be able to wait at all to tell my OH!

Thanks guys! Ive been thinking all morning at work and have come up with nothing! I will probably go shopping and buy a onesie or bib with something daddy related and give it to him, I know, boring lol but i cant think of anything else and I just want to tell him! I may wait until tomorrow for a darker test to show him. Wow there are a million things going through my head now but mostly Im so happy :):kiss::cloud9:

You must be so excited :happydance: I don't think I'll be able to wait at all to tell my OH![/QUOTE]

Its actually not as difficult as I thought lol I am just going on like its a normal day, but mainly because I really don't feel pregnant...I feel like tomorrow I could take that test and it will be negative like Im used to seeing. But hopefully I will see darker lines tomorrow and it will really sink in, then I will show it to him!

I took this one I was gonna send to DH at work but I was like wait, this could be my chance to surprise him in some unique way! What do you guys think?

That is a beautiful :bfp: !!! No doubt about it!!! You should get a digi and show him that .. I bet it would make it more real for him !!!

You must be so excited :happydance: I don't think I'll be able to wait at all to tell my OH!

Its actually not as difficult as I thought lol I am just going on like its a normal day, but mainly because I really don't feel pregnant...I feel like tomorrow I could take that test and it will be negative like Im used to seeing. But hopefully I will see darker lines tomorrow and it will really sink in, then I will show it to him![/QUOTE]

My DS was a suprise, so I took a test with my OH waiting outside of the bathroom since he knew my period was 2 weeks late. Even at six weeks along I didn't feel pregnant! I barely had any symptoms - only the usual ones that I get for AF. Actualy I didn't feel pregnant until about 6.5 weeks when morning sickness started :wacko:

Congratulations WM!

I just had a call off the dr, there is definitely something up with my hormones so I've got an appointment on weds afternoon to find out what's going on. Eek :( I'm scared.. hoping it's nothing too bad x

Oh I hope it's not too bad.. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

That is a beautiful :bfp: !!! No doubt about it!!! You should get a digi and show him that .. I bet it would make it more real for him !!![/QUOTE said:
Thank you!:) I really should, I think I will buy one tomorrow!

I really feel nothing at all except a slight headache, hoping to avoid MS at all costs! But then again I will take anything that comes with the territory just knowing it'll all lead to my beautiful:baby:

i can test on the 5-6-feb if af doesnt come, as i dont think i can wait till valentines day:)

Please can you put me down for 25th Feb. Good luck everyone. :dust:

Hello again MrsMM.

Well, I am half way through the Waiting to O Wait, and getting excited about this month's cycle. I should O no later than the 11th (most likely around the 9th) so I should know one way or another by the 27th, though I'm sure I'll start testing before then!

Thank you again for doing these wonderful testing groups. They sure are appreciated! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to the see the BFP's begin to roll in!

:af: :sex: Go :spermy: go!! :sex: :af:

Girls please slap me. I'm about 7- 10dpo. Woke up yesterday and was sick about 5 times. I have literally no energy, that much so that I had to ship LO off to grandmas, I slept from 12pm-11pm!!! My nipples have never hurt so much and my back is killing.

Im trying to be rational and keep it in my head that I'm not even at implantation stage yet and that it's most likely a sickness bug, especially as James had it last week...but I'm failing :haha:

yey af has been and gone, now we can finally start bd...once hubby returns home that is :) xxx

Well, I am 14 DPO and tested today but got a BFN, AF hasn't turned up yet though.

So will be waiting til the end of the week now to test, unless AF shows up first!

So please put me down for 3 Feb, thank you. :flower:

Well, I am 14 DPO and tested today but got a BFN, AF hasn't turned up yet though.

So will be waiting til the end of the week now to test, unless AF shows up first!

I'm in the same boat! 14DPO (I think) BFN and no sign of AF yet - but I think it's on its way!

Hope this is a good sign for you:)

I really don't think this is my cycle, so I can't wait for AF to turn up so I can get things going again - never thought I'd want to get my period so much!!

I'm in the same boat! 14DPO (I think) BFN and no sign of AF yet - but I think it's on its way!

Hope this is a good sign for you:)

I really don't think this is my cycle, so I can't wait for AF to turn up so I can get things going again - never thought I'd want to get my period so much!!

I know what you mean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->