February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

ok ladies im 12dpo and my temp dropped from 98.32 to 97.71. I'm guessing AF is on her way :cry: I feel so defeated

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake:Happy Birthday SJDSMOMMY!!:cake:

:test:CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, and SJDSMOMMY:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners BAY, SHELLSUNSHINE, SHOLI, MAZZY, DANNI2KIDS, KEEDA, and TLC hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos MRS_DUTCH15 and 2PEAS4WINGS:happydance::bfp:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, CHRISTIELEE83, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626:paper::test:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE OPKs will definitely help you, but can also drive you crazy, so if you get the chance, get digi's. FXD!:dust:

BAY Yes! Welcome to the party! I am an organization fanatic! I hope you don't get to see much of it however, as you should be getting a nice dark bfp this cycle!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE so glad you were about to get some laughter out. I strive to help in any way. A V-day OV is wonderful! I can't wait!:dust:

ANNIE77 well, if I recall, you don't temp or use OPKs so, it seems like you will have to just make sure to OV every day at the least until you know something. I will put the 10th down, and my FXD tightly!!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST No worries, it is still early for you. Hang in there! :dust:

GINNY83 nope, AF is measured from full flow. That should not affect your cycle very much though.:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… SHEY, SKWEEK35, and HEAVENLY!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 61 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD15: You can stalk my chart!! No PEAK yet, but still high. Donation this evening! Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

MrsMM - I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you to get that BFP before 15th Feb. I hope that you get your peak soon.

AFM - not sure what is happening today. I tested mid morning with my 2nd urine and it was neg at 5 mins so I binned it. 2h later I went to put something in the bin and there was the test with 2 lines!! So now I am not sure if it was an evap or a BFP. The line was as thick as the control with colour all the way through - about 1/3 of the darkness of the control. I have had loads of water today so my urine is really dilute. Not going to be able to retest until the morning now. Fingers crossed that this is it!!

Hi ladies.I have some unsettling news today. My AF was 1/16-1/21.Dh and I bd everyday since. AF was not due again until 2/10, which was why I wanted to test on 2/14.Well last night I had some brown spotting and I started to get excited since it was 6 days after OV hoping it may be implantation bleeding.However, this morning it was heavier with some clot like particles.I have never had AF be over a week early.I dont know what to think. Has anyone else experienced this?:shrug:

Well i couldnt stop myself so I tested this morning...BFN for me this morning
AF is due friday or Sat..but i have feeling this not my month.. i have very mild af like pain i think they re on their way..:(
but congrats to ladies who got BFP..

I think my cold went into a sinus infection, any tips for meds i can use when im in my TWw?

@lizluvlust, have you tried using a netipot? It works wonders for my sinus infections :)

@MrsMM, can you please move me to Feb 16th for test date as I think I'm just now ovulating, CD20 ... anyone else ov CD20?? Seems late, or is this normal?

Congrats ladies on all of your BFP's, hope you have H&H 9 :)

@lizluvlust, have you tried using a netipot? It works wonders for my sinus infections :)

@MrsMM, can you please move me to Feb 16th for test date as I think I'm just now ovulating, CD20 ... anyone else ov CD20?? Seems late, or is this normal?

Ive thought about it, my mom has one, but im affraid of using it! What if i breathe in the water and choke??

Ive thought about it, my mom has one, but im affraid of using it! What if i breathe in the water and choke??

If you keep your mouth open, it shouldn't be a problem... the water will stay in the nasal passages as long as it's open. But I would get your own (but that's probably because as much as I love my mom, I don't want anything that's been up her nose up mine. If you're not a total germophobe like me, I'd say go ahead).

You could also try plain saline nose spray. It's almost the same as a neti pot (because you're just shooting salt solution up your nose and the grossness will come out) and there's nothing in it. It's all natural. :)

Does anyone know how long sperm survive during your fertile time? DH and I bd on CD17 and I think I'm ov'ing today CD20

Does anyone know how long sperm survive during your fertile time? DH and I bd on CD17 and I think I'm ov'ing today CD20

Sperm can live up to 5 days...So you're definitely inside that range. :) Good luck!! And if you can BD today or tomorrow, that'd be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->