February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

HI ladies. HOpe all is well. I am supposed to test tomorrow but I have been using progesterone cream and taking b6 to increase my luteal phase so I'm going to wait til Sunday to test. BECAuse even though Friday will be cd 28, I'll only be 9 dpo tomorrow. So if af doesn't show, I'll call it a win either way because I will have successfully increased my luteal phase or caught the eggy. :)

Hello ladies. Well AF flew off a couple days ago and i'm going to start using my OPKs tomorrow as I will be on CD10 then. I have a question...this afternoon i noticed i had quite a lot of EWCM but i'm only on CD9, i can't be fertile now right? Is this just by body getting ready to O? I don't normally O until CD 14 or 15 and even then i only get watery CM :shrug:

sometimes you ov at different times in your cycle..I'd start using your opk as soon as possible..usually ewcm means you are about to ov or your gearing up...mind you cm can change several times through out the cycle

I feel like butt still! I think its gone into a sinus infection! Im still super bloated, my teeth feel tingly, im exhausted, my breats ache with stabbing pain here and there..

CD23 for me and still only highs on my CBFM. DH is going away for the weekend so I bet I get peaks then! Lol!

Hi MrsMM sorry to be a pain but I'm due the 26th not the 24th, though I'll probably a million times before that! Went to the gynae yesterday and the ultrasound didn't show anything wrong. He wants Dh to have sperm check and for me to take chlomid to stimulate ovaries. For some reason I left with a feeling that I don't quite want to do all of this yet, but I'm still mulling it over. I have to pick up chlomid today but don't think I will take it this month. On top of it all, we have twins on both sides and chlomid increases the chances even more and that puts me off massively. Twins is a big thing for me and if it happens I want it to be naturally, unless it can't be avoided. Feel confused now :dohh:

Hi ladies been lurking for a while just thought i would stop by. Nothing much is going on. Cbfm still reading low. Cm becoming watery bit that says nothing I can have it up to 10 days before ov.

When do u consider you begin dpo following a positive opk? I can't temp due to erratic sleep patterns? Trying to work out what general opinion is ?

Update - still the very faintest line on the test this morning. Reluctant to call it a BFP yet but hoping it will get darker over the next few days. AF was due today and no sign of her so far which is promising especially since I usually spot for 2 days before AF. Really hoping the line gets darker as a persistant faint line was what made me have bloods done last time and it turned out to be an early MC. Please keep your fingers crossed for me - I am terrified of losing another bean!

Good luck LalaR!

On the positive my back is a lot better and am feeling more human.
On the negative, no symptoms to speak off but I thought my cm smelt a bit pregnant (sorry tmi). I do remember this from my pregnancies but can't remember exact scent - not unpleasant though.

Have forgotten to take folic acid most of the week, have been taking strong painkillers, planning to drink copious amounts of alcohol and have been offered a foster placement so sods law this is probably my BFP month and I will worry nonstop!

Update - still the very faintest line on the test this morning. Reluctant to call it a BFP yet but hoping it will get darker over the next few days. AF was due today and no sign of her so far which is promising especially since I usually spot for 2 days before AF. Really hoping the line gets darker as a persistant faint line was what made me have bloods done last time and it turned out to be an early MC. Please keep your fingers crossed for me - I am terrified of losing another bean!

Your chart is looking good LalaR!!

Hope this is it for you! Fingers crossed x

Congrats to the BFPs!!! And much luck to everyone else!!

I think my bug or whatever it is may be finally going. I'm still struggling to stomach food and I feel super tired but apart from that I'm good.

I'm also very proud that I haven't tested yet :haha: the first month I may actually make it to a missed AF before testing :rofl:

Congrats to the BFPs!!! And much luck to everyone else!!

I think my bug or whatever it is may be finally going. I'm still struggling to stomach food and I feel super tired but apart from that I'm good.

I'm also very proud that I haven't tested yet :haha: the first month I may actually make it to a missed AF before testing :rofl:

Well done :haha: I wouldv'e tested! I'm a poas addict.

I had some pink spotting last night, not sure if it's too early for IB so don't know what all that was about!?

Congrats to all who've got they're BFP's and GL to those still waiting!

Me, I think I'm out. Got spotting today and I've already tested with BFN's! Really thought this way my month cos it was all looking so positive symptom wise but, onwards and upwards I guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->