February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Don't worry, girl. I totally think that's a positive! You will feel better when you see it get darker in the morning!

im sure once he sees it on a digi he will believe it

Made it all day with no af! :) baby fell asleep a half hour early so I get to go to bed early too :) hubby wanted me to stay up and watch a movie..haha no thanks! Not tonight. Just wanted to give a quick update before I go to bed. I will be testing again in the morning. Starting to notice symptoms I had in my last pregnancy (like the feeling like im going to start bleeding thing and on and off dull cramps) as well as a dull restless legs kind of feeling (though o had that in my 3rd trimester with my son) also starting to feel thirsty no matter how much I drink, that was my first symptom with my son (though its not quite as intence as it was it him..not yet anyway) also noticing my pee is lighter too, as with my son. Im really hoping this isnt all in my head. Ill let you all know in the morning

Good luck, SJDsMommy!!! Those sound like great symptoms!! Totally looking forward to your update tomorrow!!

Good luck SJDsMommy!

lillichloe- i see a line also! I think you may just have gotten your BFP! Congrats :flower:

I got a dark OPK test this afternoon. It wasn't quite pos but it's close. DH and i already BDed this evening even though he tweaked his back earlier today. I told him it was okay if he wasn't up to it but he said he can work through the pain :haha: He really wants a baby it's so cute.

I got a dark OPK test this afternoon. It wasn't quite pos but it's close. DH and i already BDed this evening even though he tweaked his back earlier today. I told him it was okay if he wasn't up to it but he said he can work through the pain :haha: He really wants a baby it's so cute.

That's sweet x

Since this is our first cycle actually trying, my OH is convinced that we have to :sex: everynight for it to happen - even though we didn't for DS!

Wow Ginny!! That's awesome !! Wish my oh was that into it.. He wants a little one do bad!! , but if I even mention anything about it he gets stage fright.. He prefers the whole ntnp method .. I still get lots of bd in but not as much as I would like considering he works far away and doesn't come home every night

Wow Ginny!! That's awesome !! Wish my oh was that into it.. He wants a little one do bad!! , but if I even mention anything about it he gets stage fright.. He prefers the whole ntnp method .. I still get lots of bd in but not as much as I would like considering he works far away and doesn't come home every night

This is our first cycle of actually tring though, I told him not to wear himself out in the first month in case it takes a couple of cycles!

I think he's just getting it while he can, when I was pregnant with DS bding was really uncomfortable for me towards the end and I didn't enjoy it :wacko:

Just been informed by hubby that we have three months to TTC :/ We have this month, March and June as he is away in April and May then leaves on deployment in July. This is looking unlikely :(

Can you add me to the list I will be testing february 20th fingers crossed

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am, I believe 9 dpo today and I will test on February 12. As for the symptoms, I have spent far to many months looking for symptoms. I think this time around I will try not concentrate on that. I do have sore bb's , but than again, they always are before af. My BBT was over 99 today, but I can't read much into it as I decided not to chart my bbt this month thus I only did it this morning.

baby dust to everyone

Just been informed by hubby that we have three months to TTC :/ We have this month, March and June as he is away in April and May then leaves on deployment in July. This is looking unlikely :(

It could easily happen in 3 months :)

How long will he be away for?

It must be so hard to have your hubby away. My OH just turned down a job that would have required us to move to another city and then him work 3 weeks away and have 1 week off at home.

It could easily happen in 3 months :)

How long will he be away for?

It must be so hard to have your hubby away. My OH just turned down a job that would have required us to move to another city and then him work 3 weeks away and have 1 week off at home.

Aaw I dont blame him for turning it down :)

He will be away for two months between April and May, then seven months between July 2012 and January 2013.

EEP guys I THINK I may have finally gotten a positive! not 100% sure because the line was extremely faint but I can see it barely there and this time there is pink to it :D I tried to take a picture but its not the best quality so I cant for the life of me see the line unless I tilt the laptop screen back so if anyone wants to strain their eyes to out find the line its right above those two little circles there. I'll test again tomorrow as I have one more $ store test left and maybe it will be a bit darker. I also plan to get a clear blue to confirm it before I tell hubby.

Good luck finding the line lol
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1nxkky&s=5

(for whatever reason its showing as a link..sorry =/)

Fingers crossed that this is it! :D

SJD - I see something but I can't tell if there's any colour to it. It's in line with the top of the circles. Good luck for when you retest!

Yeah its more noticeable in person for sure but still very faint. Hopefully tomorrows test is darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->