February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Ohhh i just read on. :) oh dang, wish we could see that lovely faint line :)

So I just got a faint line on a frer couldn't believe it so chugged water and took a digi bfn. So confused. Wish I could post a pic my phone won't let me. The line is faint but there

Did you wait a while til you took the digi? You urine could have been to diluted. And digi's take more mIU than FRER. Give it a few more days your still early.

Had some spotting today!! Could be either late ov ( I don't temp or opk) ib or a week early af!! How am I ever going to wait for v day to test!! This was supposed to be my relaxed cycle!! V day would make me 2 days late!! I was hoping not to test until then

Chloe you can email it to me and I'll post it!

YAY there's a will there's a way! And yes your urine was most defo to be diluted! I feel a :bfp: comin on!

Ok I'm dying to see your test lillichloe!!!! email it to skeet! Lol

How soon did the line come up?? I am totally rooting for you!! FX FX FX FX FX !!!!

OMG!!! I see it!!!! :happydance:

below is lillichloe test!!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 53
Right away 30 sec. I was so sure I'd see the usual stark white. If AF stays away I'll test again most likely in the mining cause I'm nuts

I definetly see something on it!!! I'd test again in the morning with fmu!!

Be sure to test again tomorrow or the next day so we can see it get darker!!

I will probably test in the morning I have one frer and two digits left

I bet by the morning it will be darker...and maybe 2-3 days it will show up on the digi

I don't know what to think I was sooooo wanting the digi to say pregnant. I'm not due for AF till tomorrow. Ughhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->