February 2014 due dates!

mlm115

Mom
Reaction score
Just looking for people who recently got their bfps and will be due in February. Based on my lmp, my predicted due date is February 1st. Soooo excited to see that bfp, but also unbelievably nervous! Praying hard that this will be my rainbow baby!

Helloo :hi: I think I'm due on 3rd February. I need to step away from google, I'm constantly checking out symptoms as I'm so terrified of losing this baby. I also need to stop peeing on sticks at some point !

Feb 3rd here as well. Had a really faint positive today and will be taking another test tomorrow to confirm.

Congrats ladies! I've used 5 frers this past week- it is an addiction! Is anyone feeling symptoms?

Feb 3rd here as well. Had a really faint positive today and will be taking another test tomorrow to confirm.

Forgot to say good luck with your test tomorrow, hope your line has darkened for you.

:hi: I am due Feb 6th per O date.

I am not experiencing as many pinches or pulls as I was about a week ago. Yet I do get the odd dull ache. The first few days after I found out I PG I had a good back ache that caused even my hips and knees to bother me. No more of that now though. I am tired all the time, and have a nasty head cold that has been getting worse the last few days. Though I have been stuffed up since 2DPO. My boobs are very slightly achy with the odd stab or itch. Nothing big. i have bouts of cranky or irritability which can cause me to cry. But have been good the last two days. Things just seem to come and go.

I too have been POAS like crazy just to see the progression and every day it is noticeably darker. Not like with my loss. It seemed to take a lot longer to get nice and dark.

what # baby is this for you?

I have a feb 2013 rainbow baby and just wanted to bop in to say congrats and to wish you all a H&H 9 months.

:hi: I am due Feb 6th per O date.

I am not experiencing as many pinches or pulls as I was about a week ago. Yet I do get the odd dull ache. The first few days after I found out I PG I had a good back ache that caused even my hips and knees to bother me. No more of that now though. I am tired all the time, and have a nasty head cold that has been getting worse the last few days. Though I have been stuffed up since 2DPO. My boobs are very slightly achy with the odd stab or itch. Nothing big. i have bouts of cranky or irritability which can cause me to cry. But have been good the last two days. Things just seem to come and go.

I too have been POAS like crazy just to see the progression and every day it is noticeably darker. Not like with my loss. It seemed to take a lot longer to get nice and dark.

what # baby is this for you?

Im taking my dark tests as a good sign too. I actually took my last one yesterday and the test line got immediately super dark while the control line came up faint- freaked me out, but I googled it and found out it meant my hcg levels are high! Wooo!

This will be baby # 1 for us. What about you?

This is baby #5 if it decides to stick around. We had a suspected ectopic last time. I am trying to go with it with a positive attitude. As long as it continues to develop healthily then I know it will stay!! <3

I want to do more tests too. LOL

This will hopefully be baby number two for me, my first was conceived after two years (no losses) and this time around it has been two and a half years with two early losses this year.

My tests are super dark now, which is great - with my losses the lines progressed really slowly and never got this dark

I'm getting a weird poky, throbbing pain in my uterus today, feels rather odd !

Ok ladies I am starting to get a bit nervous!! I am not sure if this is a good progression....

IMG_1385.jpg

Shouldn't it be darker?

I wonder if its as dark as it goes? It's such a strong line I can't imagine something is wrong. Will you do another one?

No I have decided not to do another one. I have an apt with my dr on tues and I will have betas done then so I will just wait and see what that tells

I just realized this is in the after a loss forum. Sorry! I hope all your beans are super duper sticky!

I wish my doctor would do betas. My symptoms come and go which makes me nervous. My appointment isn't for 12 days (not that I'm counting!)

I wish my doctor would do betas. My symptoms come and go which makes me nervous. My appointment isn't for 12 days (not that I'm counting!)

After an ectopic it is mandatory to do betas, just incase of it implanting in the wrong spot again. Other wise I wouldn't be getting them done

Hello ladies

I've just posted on a different Feb thread - is this the official one?

Anyway I'm due on the 1st and am so nervous this time around. Every time I feel nauseous I'm worried its the start of an mc, when I realise I don't feel nauseous anymore I'm scared my symptoms are fading and it's tr start of an mc - basically I'm a wreck!!

Quick question, is anyone doing anything differently this time around compared to your previous pregnancies?

Hello ladies

I've just posted on a different Feb thread - is this the official one?

Anyway I'm due on the 1st and am so nervous this time around. Every time I feel nauseous I'm worried its the start of an mc, when I realise I don't feel nauseous anymore I'm scared my symptoms are fading and it's tr start of an mc - basically I'm a wreck!!

Quick question, is anyone doing anything differently this time around compared to your previous pregnancies?

Oh my mydear you need to relax. Stress can increase mc, so please try and relax!! <3

Hey cb, I'm extremely nervous as well. I think that's pretty normal in our situation. I see you've had 3 mmc- so sorry for your losses. I've also read many things saying that being worried about your pregnancy will NOT cause a miscarraige! So don't add that to your list of fears : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->