February Cherubs | Testing Thread

I really hope my previous comment didn't trigger anyone. I realise looking back it was quite selfish of me to be worried about it not happening when alot of you have been trying for so long.

I'm due to O in 2 days. All the signs are looking positive so far, so here's to hoping
For me personally it didn’t, as it takes everyone different times to conceive, I used to be able to conceive within 3 months and now I’m over two years of trying and only miscarriages to show for it.
Hoping we all get what we want in the end x

Doesn't matter how long you've been trying love its still so hard we had bean trying nearly a year with a missed miscarriage and a chemical in-between, but no matter how long you've been trying it's hard and hurts all on this journey together xx

Sending baby  ladies loads of it xx

Really appreciate this thank you.
I can't begin to pretend I know how heartbreaking that must be for you. I have 2 angel babies but I was really young and feel no connection to them as awful as that sounds. I have 2 earth side babies and they keep me going

For me personally it didn’t, as it takes everyone different times to conceive, I used to be able to conceive within 3 months and now I’m over two years of trying and only miscarriages to show for it.

Hoping we all get what we want in the end x

That's what I'm worried about. I've never had an issue but my gut is saying this time is different. It's such a hard journey!

@xZoeyx it use to take me a few months but last couple times took me a while well 6 months and nearly a year, but as I've said each one of us lovely ladies are in same boat weather it be a month or 2 or a year or so we still on a journey, I just could read and run and you having the feeling you've triggered someone xx

@ByHisGrace i’m sorry for af. Good luck for this cycle

@xZoeyx I’ve been having that exact same fear myself since my miscarriage. I don’t know if it’s because this winters been horrendous for bugs and it’s been one thing after another, or because of the miscarriage but everything just feels doom and gloom to me at the moment. I just feel so down all the time. I said to dh that I just can’t picture this is going to happen, where as with my others when we were trying I could always feel the excitement and imagine having them. This time I don’t have that. I just feel like it’s not going to happen. I hope so much that I’m wrong. 32 is still plenty young enough to conceive hun. I’m sure it’s going to happen for you. Good luck for this cycle

@Saradavies89 welcome hun and best of luck for that bfp

@NDH yay for ovulation. I hope this cycle is the one to bring you your rainbow bfp. Fx’d

@ehjmorris good luck for ovulation. I hope you catch that egg

@josephine3 what cd do you usually ovulate on?

@Suggerhoney its understandable to feel like that after trying for a long time. Makes it harder being at the time your baby would have been due. I’m dreading that time coming around for me. It’s going to be hard. I would have been 20 weeks and finding out the gender this week. Had a cry about it Friday when I would have turned 20 weeks. Wish I could have my baby back so much. It’s hard to check in with the other ladies and see how far they all are now. I’m hoping so hard that this cycle is the one for you. Fx’d so much

@Pink.Rose good luck for this cycle hun

afm, still awaiting ovulation. I’m expecting it next week. Hopefully the beginning of the week but I’m down with an awful cold at the moment. My temps keep up and down which is making me worry that with that and this cold I’m not going to ovulate at all. Cd13 today. I can ovulate anywhere between cd16-cd25. It’s usually day 16 or 18 but will just have to wait and see. Gonna start opks tomorrow. Dh starts his night shifts Monday for 4 nights so it’s gonna be a challenge to get some bd in at the right time. Not feeling hopeful at all for this cycle and I haven’t even got to ovulation yet. Just feels like with feeling ill and his nights falling at the wrong time everything’s against my this cycle. Just praying it’s not an anovulatory.

I don't know why but I have suddenly got this odd fear that I am not going to get pregnant atall, and the stupid thing is I have no reason to think this. I have fallen with all 4 pregnancies I've had (2 earth side) within the first 1-2 months. I have all these weird irrational fears that now I am 32 this means I am too old or because I weigh more than I did with first 2 that will prevent it, or because I want a baby asap that the stress will stop it happening.

Honestly what happens when TTC, it's like a whole new personality. I really hope this post doesn't upset any of you as I know some of you have spent a long time TTC, I honestly cannot say enough how strong and absolutely amazing you ladies are to never give up until you get that baby, not if but when! <3

Yay for coming up to ovulation are you using opks?
We are all on this journey together, I used to always fall so quickly and easily. But with my youngest it took us 11 cycles with 4 chemical pregnancies b4 falling with him.
And now this time around we have been ttc for almost 12 months now (as soon as AF shows) and I only have a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage to show for it.
Im a older lady, even tho I feel so young still I have to face facts that im 43 and the likelihood of it ever happening again for me is very slim.
It’s just so hard having that miscarriage, I would of been having my baby today.
It breaks my heart so much.
I’ve had zero pregnancies since my miscarriage and the miscarriage was back in early June.
It’s very worrying. I thought I would of been pregnant with my rainbow now. But nope.

I’m sure you will fall quickly. Your only 32 and that’s still so so young. You have a fantastic chance.

Sorry af got you @Pink.Rose x
Sorry you're feeling negative @Suggerhoney it must be hard to have your old due date coming up x

it’s so so hard hon. I would of been having my baby today. My heart is breaking all over again and can’t stop crying.
:cry:

@ByHisGrace i’m sorry for af. Good luck for this cycle

@xZoeyx I’ve been having that exact same fear myself since my miscarriage. I don’t know if it’s because this winters been horrendous for bugs and it’s been one thing after another, or because of the miscarriage but everything just feels doom and gloom to me at the moment. I just feel so down all the time. I said to dh that I just can’t picture this is going to happen, where as with my others when we were trying I could always feel the excitement and imagine having them. This time I don’t have that. I just feel like it’s not going to happen. I hope so much that I’m wrong. 32 is still plenty young enough to conceive hun. I’m sure it’s going to happen for you. Good luck for this cycle

@Saradavies89 welcome hun and best of luck for that bfp

@NDH yay for ovulation. I hope this cycle is the one to bring you your rainbow bfp. Fx’d

@ehjmorris good luck for ovulation. I hope you catch that egg

@josephine3 what cd do you usually ovulate on?

@Suggerhoney its understandable to feel like that after trying for a long time. Makes it harder being at the time your baby would have been due. I’m dreading that time coming around for me. It’s going to be hard. I would have been 20 weeks and finding out the gender this week. Had a cry about it Friday when I would have turned 20 weeks. Wish I could have my baby back so much. It’s hard to check in with the other ladies and see how far they all are now. I’m hoping so hard that this cycle is the one for you. Fx’d so much

@Pink.Rose good luck for this cycle hun

afm, still awaiting ovulation. I’m expecting it next week. Hopefully the beginning of the week but I’m down with an awful cold at the moment. My temps keep up and down which is making me worry that with that and this cold I’m not going to ovulate at all. Cd13 today. I can ovulate anywhere between cd16-cd25. It’s usually day 16 or 18 but will just have to wait and see. Gonna start opks tomorrow. Dh starts his night shifts Monday for 4 nights so it’s gonna be a challenge to get some bd in at the right time. Not feeling hopeful at all for this cycle and I haven’t even got to ovulation yet. Just feels like with feeling ill and his nights falling at the wrong time everything’s against my this cycle. Just praying it’s not an anovulatory.

I feel the exact same hon.
Like b4 I could picture myself having another. I felt so sure it would happen.
But now I just don’t think it’s ever going to happen.

I would of been having my baby today so feels like my heart is breaking all over again.
I feel so empty and so sad.
I can’t stop crying.
I never wanted to get to this day still not being pregnant but here we are.

I’ve been feeling out b4 I even ovulated and now I just know deep down it’s going to more BFNs.
I don’t think my heart will take seeing that this cycle.

Big hugs for you today on what should have been your due date Suggerhoney :hugs:

I got my crosshairs yesterday and deliberately didn't temp today. Temping through my luteal phase causes me more stress than it's worth so I'm going to spend the next 8-10 days distracting myself as much as possible from analysing any symptoms and where I am in my cycle.

But in 3 days I will start the antihistamine protocol and baby aspirin

Yay for coming up to ovulation are you using opks?
We are all on this journey together, I used to always fall so quickly and easily. But with my youngest it took us 11 cycles with 4 chemical pregnancies b4 falling with him.
And now this time around we have been ttc for almost 12 months now (as soon as AF shows) and I only have a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage to show for it.
Im a older lady, even tho I feel so young still I have to face facts that im 43 and the likelihood of it ever happening again for me is very slim.
It’s just so hard having that miscarriage, I would of been having my baby today.
It breaks my heart so much.
I’ve had zero pregnancies since my miscarriage and the miscarriage was back in early June.
It’s very worrying. I thought I would of been pregnant with my rainbow now. But nope.

I’m sure you will fall quickly. Your only 32 and that’s still so so young. You have a fantastic chance.

it’s so so hard hon. I would of been having my baby today. My heart is breaking all over again and can’t stop crying.

I feel the exact same hon.
Like b4 I could picture myself having another. I felt so sure it would happen.
But now I just don’t think it’s ever going to happen.

I would of been having my baby today so feels like my heart is breaking all over again.
I feel so empty and so sad.
I can’t stop crying.
I never wanted to get to this day still not being pregnant but here we are.

I’ve been feeling out b4 I even ovulated and now I just know deep down it’s going to more BFNs.
I don’t think my heart will take seeing that this cycle.

oh hun. I wish I could give you a big hug. Sending love, positive vibes and heaps of baby dust your way. I really hope this cycle is the one to bring you that precious, healthy rainbow bfp

:dust:

Big hugs for you today on what should have been your due date Suggerhoney :hugs:

I got my crosshairs yesterday and deliberately didn't temp today. Temping through my luteal phase causes me more stress than it's worth so I'm going to spend the next 8-10 days distracting myself as much as possible from analysing any symptoms and where I am in my cycle.

you amaze me with your will power not to test and to wait for af. Wish I could be like that but I have zero patience to wait, lol

Thanks lovely.
My due date was the 22nd Feb but I’m induced 3 weeks early and I worked out I would be giving birth on January 27th.
So my induction would of been today.
It’s gonna be hard again on 22nd feb too. Knowing that was my actual due date. Just praying I am pregnant this cycle so at least I won’t have to get to that day and still be ttc.
But I just have that horrible gut feeling that I’m not pregnant again.
Just feel deep down it will be more BFNs.
Praying I am wrong and I get a lovely surprise.
I temped until I got a clear rise and then I stopped.
My thermometer is put away now.
Like you I find temping in the 2ww really stressful. Don’t think your far behind me hon. Im 5dpo today.

oh hun. I wish I could give you a big hug. Sending love, positive vibes and heaps of baby dust your way. I really hope this cycle is the one to bring you that precious, healthy rainbow bfp

:dust:

you amaze me with your will power not to test and to wait for af. Wish I could be like that but I have zero patience to wait, lol

thanks sweet. I really hope and pray I do get a BFP In a few days.
Just have that deep gut feeling I’m going to be out again.
Hoping that gut feeling is wrong.
But I think when we know, we just no.
:nope:

5dpo today
And other than breaking out I have nothing going on at all.
No sore boobs or feeling queasy or anything. Felt a bit dizzy earlier but that was after getting up to fast.

I did test just because I have so many.
Was BFN but at 5dpo I know it’s way to early.
I only get serious about it when it’s 10dpo.

Could I have some reassurance ladies.

I can't remember ever bleeding during ovulation, but I've been having cramps today and now light pink blood but quite a bit of it. Ovulation sticks still don't show peak but have been getting darker.

Has anyone else ever bled during ovulation? Is it normal?! I'm due to ovulate Sunday

20230127_193659.jpg

And thank you so much to you all being kind regarding my previous post 

That opk is looking close hon.
Yes some women can have spotting right around ovulation.
Fx for peak soon.​

Typical we haven't bd today, will have to try tomorrow x

@josephine3 nice dark opk there fxd for this cycle xx

@xZoeyx I had spotting during my ovulation didn't always spot but the cycle I feel pregnant I did xxx

Finally CD1 for me today! Though the 47 day cycle I just had was less than half the length of my longest ever cycle, it still dragged and the fear of how long it would go on for was getting to me. AF is very light but that’s normal for me after an anovulatory cycle. Starting my letrozole tomorrow and excited for that!

Wow Josephine that is a dark positive! When I used to do OPKs that's what mine were always like - tests like your morning one all cycle then bam for a period of 8 hours or so I would get positive tests and then back to nothing again.

Zoey I had spotting that I kept thinking would turn into actual bleeding along with cramps 3 days before I actually ovulated this cycle.

Jellybean it's not often that any of us on TTC boards celebrate AF but yay for AF! I hope letrozole helps this month

I bought some guaifenesin for this cycle.. I'm a bit nervous to use it as I know this can help when swaying for a boy and I'm desperately hoping I get a girl! but after 13, (going on 14) cycles of trying without success, I figure it's worth a shot. Especially since hubby's numbers are low.

We have also used conceive plus a few times (not much last cycle though) I know it's meant for conception but I wonder if it's too thick because while it feels ok when using it, it dries rather quickly.. as for the guaifenesin though, I remember using it in the past when ttc, but I don't recall which time, or if I used it the month I conceived. It certainly can't hurt to try though!

If anyone's interested and hasn't heard about this one yet, it's thought that taking 200 mg 3 times per day starting about 5 days before you expect to ovulate, may help thin the cervical mucus, making it easier for the sperm to swim through. It has to be only guaifenesin though, can't have the DM stuff. It can be tricky to find, but for those in the US, Costco has some. It's the Kirkland mucus relief. Comes in 400 mg tablets though, so you will have to cut them in half.

5dpo today
And other than breaking out I have nothing going on at all.
No sore boobs or feeling queasy or anything. Felt a bit dizzy earlier but that was after getting up to fast.

I did test just because I have so many.
Was BFN but at 5dpo I know it’s way to early.
I only get serious about it when it’s 10dpo.
Thinking of you! I am 2 months away from the date we would have been induced with our July baby. I pray you get your BFP before your due date. Would love to be pregnant by then. I’m crossing everything for both of us!
I’m CD 7 today and managed to BD today to get TTC going this cycle. Will try to BD every other day until O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->