February Cherubs

Hi, think I'll be joining you ladies \\:D/

Going off my last period I think I'm due on 21st February. So happy and nervous about this pregnancy. I haven't really had any symptoms, other than a few aches a few weeks ago. And didn't get a good line till about 13dpo. Here's my progress.
Happy and healthy 9 months for us all
IMG_20210616_151635.jpg

Yay so glad it doubled!! You must be relieved!

welcome @VictoriaMay ! Lovely line progression. Don’t worry, I didn’t get a line till 12dpo and I don’t really have many symptoms yet. Plenty of time for them to kick in. You definitely need to pick out a new ticker!

Hello Ladies!
Sorry I am late arriving here, I wanted to wait abit longer.
I got my definite BFP on 4th June and I am currently 5w2d with our rainbow baby after suffering a miscarriage at 7w5d in January.
I am now passed my first milestone of 5 weeks (when the spotting started last time) so I am starting to relax abit. Although yesterday I was having a day where I extremely nervous and just couldn't shake it off.
Today I feel better not nervous just feel really sick and all I can seem to manage is toast and dilute but this is all good signs.
Everything so far has been completely opposite to my last pregnancy so I am feeling more positive, I just want to get to 8 weeks and 12 then hopefully I can relax alot more.
My due date is 15th Feb which happens to be MIL birthday.

@Trixiebell yay! All such great signs! Welcome and big congrats on making it to 5 weeks

@Suggerhoney thank you <3 I hope everything is ok but I’m really not sure. I temp and had a very clear shift so it’s probably not very likely my dates are off. It’s possible I could be earlier by literally one day but no more than that. This is harder than I imagined it would be.

@MamaGeWishes I’m so glad your beta returned good! Fantastic news <3

@VictoriaMay @Trixiebell congratulations both of you :D

I really hope everything will be ok hon thinking of you

How's everyone doing?

I finally got my first midwife appointment, which will be on 14th July. Think I'll be just over 8 weeks. I'm guessing I'll get a scan date then aswel?

When's everyone's first appointment? And has any one got a scan booked in?

Only symptom I have is tiredness, how's you all feeling?

I did my last test this morning, this is my last baby so won't need them again. That's it for me for tests now

Alos sorted my ticker out \\:D/feels more real now haha
IMG_20210620_160633.jpg

Hello ladies! I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in February, but I'm now 4 weeks pregnant with a rainbow baby. My first appointment is on June 23, but I won't have any scans until I'm 6 weeks. I'm so excited to be joining you all!

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had abit of a worrying day, I have been having a pale yellow discharge for the last few weeks, I don't know whether it is normal pregnancy discharge as I can't remember if I had it while pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago. I only seem to get it first thing in the morning and whenever I am moving about alot, it isn't alot at all but I definitely feel it. Today I was stood a while doing some ironing and I felt the usual feeling but I went to check like I have been doing from the minute I got my BFP. It was a small drop of pink, I actually said out loud please tell me not again. I wiped, nothing, wiped again nothing. Carried on ironing for abit felt the feeling again, rushed to the toilet and it was the same discharge that I've been having for weeks. I got a shower not long after and how I was feeling just got to me that I just cried thinking I can't lose this baby.
I haven't had any of the pink since so I have no idea what it was, I would like to think thay it was just baby nestling in but that feeling of doubt just wont go away.

@VictoriaMay love your new ticker, how great that we are exactly the same 5 weeks today! I think I’m going to get a digi today as I haven’t tested in a week and need some reassurance. I basically have no symptoms, I’m not even that tired! I haven’t booked to see the GP and get scans etc yet, think I’m still in shock tbh. All the more reason to do that digi :D

Thanks @Lucy3 !

Hi everyone :)

Finally got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo, so now just fingers and toes crosses the lines progress and get a positive digi to ease my mind a bit. Af due thurs/fri so think i will pick up more tests tonight. I'm so bloody scared of having a miscarraige ad my chemicals i mever got lines so positive! Picture of my beautiful line lol

When did everyone book into the dr? My first i had an apt booked for 5 weeks and ended up having a bleed so they got me in earlier that day and did bloods and a dating scan at 8 weeks. So im a bit unsure!

Going off last af im due 2nd or 4th march but hoping i can stay in this group if thats ok :)

20210620_152901.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt Beautiful line! Looking forward to seeing your line progression :D Think we should change the group to Feb/March babies, I mean Feb is a short month anyway! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
I just booked a GP appt for tomorrow and I’ll be 5+1, I haven’t had a pregnancy in Australia before so not sure what they’ll do? Check with a urine test and order bloods I guess?

@AlwaysTheAunt Beautiful line! Looking forward to seeing your line progression :D Think we should change the group to Feb/March babies, I mean Feb is a short month anyway! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
I just booked a GP appt for tomorrow and I’ll be 5+1, I haven’t had a pregnancy in Australia before so not sure what they’ll do? Check with a urine test and order bloods I guess?

hey Lucy I can help. They will ask if you want a dating scan and if you so make referrals. They will order first trimester blood test, which tests everything. Then they will ask your preferred care plan ( public hosp midwives or private OB) and make those referrals.

I might try book one for 5 weeks ish :) I'll wait until i test again tomorrow but our drs book out like a week in advance. I have a sugery next to my house (literally 1 house away) so im thinking of changing to see them this time around. Much easier than driving a toddler. So far the male drs ive seen have been good :)

Are you taking any prenatals? They always make me so nauseus! I actually feel a bit nauseus today, which i seem to every time ive had a line even with chemicals... actually gagged this morning first thing. Hope thats not a sign of what im in for. My first i only had nausea and very occasional vomit so i am praying i get lucky twice.
Otherwise just some random cramping that feels different to af cramps? And ever so slightly sore boobs.

Thanks @daniyaaq i wasnt sure when they ordered the bloods.

I could ask my sister but I'd love to surprise her in person (shes 14 weeks). But knows I'm trying so not sure how I'm going to lie for another few weeks!

Thanks @daniyaaq. I had my first two pregnancies (came back for the birth of my second) in the US so this is very new and exciting!
@AlwaysTheAunt those symptoms sound great. Can’t believe you’re already a little bit queasy, wish I was too! I’d be going with the drs close by for sure. Especially with your little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->