February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

Okay so yesterday I tested with a ovulation strip and it was so faint you almost couldn't see it with the naked eye. BUT I knew my body was gearing up to drop the egg cuz I had loads of CM, so this morning I woke up at five blah (long story) and I tested and you can see the line WOOT I'm ovulating for sure so my miscarriages didn't screw it up, although ovulation came early, I'm going to track my ovulation next month too :) In march we will try again (tracking cuz oh wants to pay two credit cards off and wants me to resch doc appt/and wants to take care of some medical bills first/so we not swimming over are heads in debt) Anyway even though we are not bedding I'm happy to just to see I'm ovulating and hoping to see a pattern too cuz everytime I track (two times) I got pregnant and then it messed me up on seeing a pattern/cuz lost both.

Anyway even getting whacked on the head with a baby bottle can't ruin my mood (yes it really happend *laughter*) Gots loads to do today so off to get a start on chores.

I tested again yesterday/evening and the ovulation line was strong, then this morning and it was fainter so I think the last 24 hours was my peak.

How everyone doing? I just got done with massive morning chores, cleaned my room and Karissa kitch and the bathroom I'll hit later today :)

Dang this was hard NOT to bed while OVE blah................... and next month we won't be either, blah blah blah march will be are month!

Contests Duffy! That is great! Nothing going on here except for the wicked witch! Lol

Hi ladies!
I haven't been posting, but I've been reading what has been going on with all of you. Hope that things are going well and that you are all having baby dust this month! I had my dr. appointment and everything is good. I unfortunately got a terrible sinus infection and had to get some antibiotics for it. :( I know they said it was safe to take, but I always get worried about that. I don't want to bring anyone down with my issues with pregnancy, but I just want you all to know that I'm thinking of you and sending you all my best wishes.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc2447.aspx

Jamesmom-sorry about the sinus infection....sounds terrible. I was always scared to take medicine with my first....I was kind of crazy about it.

Just watched football today with my hubby and little one! Good times! I'm starting to enjoy this part of my cycle (first 18 days) when I don't think about anything!

Jamesmom, oh no sinus infection are so annoying to have I hope you get over your quickly and it sounds like all good on the bump :)

Pogvol22, It sounds like you had a good day :) I bet its nice not to be so consumed by ttc during that time, hugs.

We had a wind storm and are gazbra (sitting area) is a twisted metal mess so we are going to have to replace it, for the 3 time! Just got the bottles cleaned and last night dishes done, not much on the agenda today.

hello everyone,

Just popping by to say hello and to spread some of my magic baby dust your way. I TTC for months and joining this group got me my BFP on the 1st month in here so there must be some amazing luck hiding in here!

FX'd that you all get your BFP's this month, Hope you are well Duffy xxx

SarahJane, HI SWEETIE :) This thread is lucky I have been pregnant twice and hope to be so in march :)

How are my TTC girls doing?

I was getting some big girl pjs for my daughter this evening and a older lady was asking me advice on pants/clothes to get a newborn, answered her millions of QUESTIONS, then she says " well you looked like a good person to ask seeing you have a toddler and your expecting!" WTF............. I told her I wasn't pregnant/didn't mention the miscarriages either but it threw me for a loop. We where both uncomfy after that, my mottle is unless you know 100 percent sure a women pregnant don't assum, I'm not over weight too much either/just a small pudge on my belly from Karissa, geeze.

Duffy! I would have been so upset! I am needing some advice... I am only cd 11 and am on my second day of high reading on my monitor.....(in the words of Duffy) WTF! I don't ovulate until cd 19 or more... Which means I'm putting off a lot of estrogen. The reason I had to go back on the pill last time was because my opks were all looking positive. I'm so scared it is happening again...I'm about to throw the monitor out the window. My bb's hurt too which is not a good sign! So frustrated! Had to vent!

To me the high reading is normal bc mine all go high to until I peak for the two days then it goes to low, so I'm not sure what to make of it. Can you chart on paper to see a pattern?

I started my period Jan 1 and ovu two weeks after we didn't bed, anyway I started my period Jan 29 so I had a short cycle by a few days which is unsual for me. I'm going to chart ovulation after/then next month we are getting on the bandwagon again. We paid off all of are debt WOOT WOOT so finically we are getting in the green zone for a second baby.

I'm getting nervouse because I'm afraid of miscarrying again but if I don't try I might not ever have a second baby so I'm jumping in with both feet.

How is everyone doing?

Hi, I'm on CD6 of my first try with this contraption, second month TTC after a loss in November @14 weeks. Hope it works. :)

Duffy, way to go on paying off the debt! That has to feel good! I think the reason I get frustrated is that there is no pattern to my cycles. When I come off the pill they are textbook. Then slowly I go back to having all highs and no peaks. I have calmed down about it now, it's just accepting that I will have to go back on the pill again here in a few months to straighten everything back out and we lose time.

Good luck knit bit! This site has been wonderful for me. Just knowing there are ladies who go through this and are here to support each other is encouraging! (tear :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hi knitbit welcome to the group :)

pogvol22, So the pill settles your pattern? That is interesting god are bodys are funny lil things arent they? I just ordered a 85 dollar hormone test kit that I wrote about on the thread god I hope its worth the money. I'm almost off my period now put we waiting until my next period to try, hate this dang waiting LOL. MARCH come soon *laughter* if I get prego then I'll have almost the same due date as my daughter now that is amazing. hahaha hoping for a sticky.

Hahaha! That is so funny Duffy! We were just discussing how we hope to make it until April because if we got pregnant in April we would have almost the same due date as our first! Crazy how that works!

LOl that is so funny :) Well when your TTC are minds are like twenty steps ahead thinking of things like that.

Where all the ladies on the thread seem you all disappeared lol? Gotta run my daughter trying to take the keyboard.

Hi Ladies! Well I posted back in Jan at the beginning of my cycle and thought this was the cycle that we were really going to go for it!!
Since my MC back in Sept we have been quite relaxed about ttc, I've been using the CBFM and have had fairly normal cycles 27-28 days and peaking on day's 13/14 give or take a day. I would always get 2 highs, 2 peaks then 2 highs.
This last cycle went completely different, We started DTD everyother day from day 6 up and got my first high on day 9. The monitor stayed on high up until day 16 when I had a sneeky look on the back of the sticks at the lines, I know they say not to but I was curious. The lines had got slightly darker and had now almost gone so I decided I would stop feeding my greedy machine and wait till next time lol.. We kind of stopped DTD for a while.
Anyway fast forward to last Wednesday and i think lets just do a quick test just to see, I knew it was probably far too early as my period's not due till Monday but this is what I got ...... :bfp:

I cannot believe it as I didn't get a peak on the monitor so thought I was out for another month. By my LMP I'm 3 weeks 5 days today but I could be a few days ahead of this as I did a clearblue digi friday and it came up as 2-3 weeks. Still very early day's yet so fingers crossed for a sticky bean for me xxx

Attachments

• pregnancy 015.jpg
    pregnancy 015.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Hey girls, I got a high on cd7, is that a bit odd??
I have pcos and I'm worried I'm having a screwy cycle this mont :(.

Anybody else get a high on cd7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->