February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

Well we were going to try and I'm offically off the rag BUT we decided to wait one more month to get are bills more in check/before we have doc appts to pay for ): As we short on the net/tv bill and we going to be off the net for a few weeks/it be shut off any day. Bummer but oh is getting really small hours so we not having enough to stretch although I do get income but I'll have to used that to catch us up at the end of the month.

I'm kind of bummed but gives me another month to work out hardcore and lose a few months. I am glad this period is over it was a rough one :) Anyway just a heads up everyone if you don't see me on here I'll be back feb first to bug ya all on updates. Off to do morning chores.................

Duffy hurry back when u can! I need to start working out hardcore!!! Lol!

Well me have net this morning LOL but any day it will be bye bye..... I said month I ment POUNDS lol :) I have a first rate treadmil and bike machine and tons of yoga/work out dvds I have ZERO excuse NOT to be working out LOL. I'm lazy.

All good here Karissa a lil grouchy the dogs are out of dog food blah.......... and I already need a break and its only ten in the morning *laughter*..... have a good day ladies.

Hahahahaha! I didn't even realize it said months! I made it to 7 dpo and surprisingly no urge to test. Hope your Internet stays up!

LOL, I spell wrong when I'm tired hahaha :) Good for you on not testing yet hang in there sometimes when I tested to early it said negative/but I was pregnant both times :) So hang in there girl!

Hi ladies/good morning from the washing state LOL, how are you feeling today?

I testing with my ove sticks now to make sure I'm still ovu/not bedding til next month and maybe even in march :)

My daughter is keeping me on my toes she so ACTIVE now I remember saying how hard it was when she didn't move and just laid on her tummy... SHE RUNNING and getting into EVERYTHING, you ladies are going to be amazed with your babes when they come into your lifes, everything changes but in a good way :)

I love testing with ov sticks...lol. U get to see two lines! I'm actually feeling kind of crappy today......have a bit of the runs (tmi). I'm hoping I can wait it out until 10 dpo to test

So I'm pretty anxious, and just wanted yo know..has anyone used the cbfm and NOT got a peak?

Pinkey not sure what day you are on? This month I didn't get a peak until day 19/20, and really that is still pretty early for me. Normal for me is really more like day 22/23. I always have at least 7 high days as well and most people say that should go down. I'm not sure if I always have so many since my peak always comes at a different time???

And good morning again *laughter*........ so whats on your agenda today ladies? I have morning chores loads of laundry bill paying online............ and running after my daughter until nap time. I love being a stay at home mommy but boy it would be nice to get out of the house here soon :) Yawn tired slept rough this morning I actually forgot to test myself this mornin with ove stick LOL, but I know I'm not due to ovu today anyway so will have to put a empty cup with the stick infront of the toliet so I don't forget.

Pink, wait the whole month until you start your period if your not showing a peak you need to see your doctor because its possible your not ovlating. I would also recommend using two ovulations the cheapo sticks with your cbfm.

pogvol22 LOL sorry you have the runs it really puts a crinch in the day hugs to you sweetie.

Hiya ladies, I'm back xxx Had a few cycles off over the xmas period but determined to get my BFP this cycle. I see there's lots of new members so a big hello to you all.

Duffy, so sorry to hear about you mc xx I was here when you got your BFP and knew how excited you were. Glad you've decided to carry on TTC, I know how it feels to have to wait after a mc.

So I'm on cd 2 and am on cycle 4 since my mc in Sept. We plan to BD every other day after AF then every day on my high and peak days, I'm also drinking grapefruit juice to help with CM and taking pre-natel vits.

Fingers crossed for all of us this month xxx

Not going on much here....had a snow day today so spending time with the fam! I broke down and tested this morning...bfn as I expected. I'm feeling AF coming on big time...mood swings is an understatement!

Hopefully pinky you will ovulate soon! I'm ready to start to get this next cycle underway!

Well I guess you get what you ask for (well sometimes). Aunt flo is here 3 days early.

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have been MIA due to work... Just had a quick question hope someone can answer. This morning I forgot to turn on my monitor before went to the bathroom, and today was a test day. So I missed the first morning urine, should I still try to test this morning or wait until tomorrow?

I can't believe I missed the first test day ugh!

Thanks!

Kimmy, we waiting until next month to try possibly even extra month, I was excited over the moon but I know in my heart everything happens for a reason, just the balance of life. But we are NOT giving up! My aunt told me about a lady friend who had 10 miscarriages before she had a successful pregnancy!!!!! Oh and she did have a successful pregnancy before the ten miscarriages and I also have a funny feeling I'll lose more before I keep it. We just focusing on other things right now sometimes TTC takes over are life and we still like to LIVE LIFE lol. Plus I Have a beautiful one year old daughter to focus on :)

I am using cheapy ovu sticks (ording cbfm at the end of the month/for next month) and it should a naked line so I'm thinking I'll be ovu in the next few days and cm is picking up too. I still want to track ovu even though we not trying this month hope I don't sound NUTTY.

Pogvol22, sorry af got ya I still on vote on making AF voodoo dolls *laughter*...... seri though big hugs and there is next month.

lucy-girl, I believe that happend to me and I tested that same day and if I remember correctly I got a peak that showed up :) It won't hurt either way.

Its a snowstorm outside and I'm staying snug inside my home with Karissa brrrrrrrrrrrrr, poor oh has to go into work. No plans, blankets babe and the tv remote *laughter*........ have a good day everyone.

So AF stopped last night. I think maybe just from hormones shifting maybe? I don't have a clue at this point but I think this did happen once before. I'm so glad it will only be a couple more months before I go back to the doctor.

Duffy, you have such a positive outlook on things! I envy you!

pogvol22, I lived a hard life since I was a little girl in some ways I'm older then my years lol, I find in life when something bad, negative or disappointing happens you have to find the rainbow if you don't life will drag you down to its depths of badness :)

Oh gosh oh is not happy he cracked his back wisdom tooth and wants to get it pulled but we have NO MONEY and my two back teeth are in the same condition and he never said anything about me getting them pulled grrrrrrrrrrrrrr so now that he experienced it, THE END lol. Calling some dentist tomorrow for him as we get a good sum of money next month so he can get it pulled I'm too chicken shit to get my pulled *laughter*........... Gotta run....

Goodddddddddddd morning ladies :)

Well I tested again and the line a little bit more then on the ovulation stick/these sticks are kind of different but I must be gearing up my eggs lol. Sucks to not be bedding hahaha but we have next month or even feb to do it :)

Tired I have to go out in the cold today for a store run and other places might hold off until after Karissa nap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->