February is gonna be craaaazy.

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
My birthday, my sisters bday, my other sisters bday, valentines day, my brotherinlaws and nephews birthday, aaaand my sister in laws bday all fall in February.

It's already busy enough and now im due the 24th. 4 days after my bday.

I hope i have her sooner rather than later because especially around the end of the month we are already so busy. Pluuus i dont really wanna spend me bday in the hospital or every birthday in the future planning a kids party. Lol.

Is that selfish? Idk.

Anyway, this was just a rant about how crazy Feb already is for me and my family. Lol.

With my luck my OH will plan something awesome for V Day and then we'll hafta cancel bc that'll be when i go into labor. Lol.

We have the same issue but with March. It's quite lucky DD is going to be an April baby, kind of hoping she comes close to her due date though or we'll clash with Easter.

Oh, believe me, I get it. When they told me in the beginning that my due date was valentines days, I was like, 'oh, his sweet!'. Needless to say, the novelty of it wore off quite quickly once I realised that if in deed her. Birthday did actually fall on vday that every day for the next 18+ yes would be spent planning a child's birthday, having a party on vday, and possibly becoming a dumping ground for free childcare every day by every child's parents my daughter knows so they can spend vday with their spouse, the way the holiday was intended, I quickly decided that a day birthday was a HORRIBLE birthday choice, lol. I don't have a ton of other birthdays in Feb, but this is my first baby so then month is quite a whopper for my spouse and I. Not only that, we just got slapped with a 400$ electric bill conveniently enough two weeks previous to our first child's did and in the crunch time when I had originally planned on purchasing the rest of the baby stuff we needed before Emma Kate's grand arrival. Oh, how I love how things can just get so crazy sometimes. I have no idea what we are going to do. To top it off,I ordered a diaper bag from babiesrus and a set of expensive bath products for the baby and when I got them in the mail was highly disappointed. The bag is so small you can't even fit the basics in it without it busting out every where and the products that I specifically ordered BC I didn't want run of mill j&j, I wanted high quality specialty products for my LO are no better than one of those Christmas bath gift sets from dollar general. Ugh. The joys of online shopping, huh? Sorry, I used your thread to rant and rave too, just know you're not alone in your strife. Good luck to you, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly for all of us in the end!

Heh Amber i could've written the same thing. I just got hit with a $925 eletric bill and a shutoff notice. Only difference here is that we're also in the need of a new vehicle as i got into an accident about a month ago and totalled our vehicle. Oyyy...

When it rains it pours, eh?
Im just glad it's tax season and we finally got our W-2s yesterday.

My daughters bday is valentines day, she's been an only child for 12 years and does not want to share that bday. However they've told me on average twins are born between 35-36 weeks, that's also when they are taking me off the meds to stop labor and that's Valentine's week! .yikes! How crazy if I wait 12 years between kids and then have all 3 on the same day?!

Heh Amber i could've written the same thing. I just got hit with a $925 eletric bill and a shutoff notice. Only difference here is that we're also in the need of a new vehicle as i got into an accident about a month ago and totalled our vehicle. Oyyy...

When it rains it pours, eh?
Im just glad it's tax season and we finally got our W-2s yesterday.

Haha, not at you but the irony of it all, as we are need of a vehicle also. Have been without one for months and relieing on other people for everything is torture. We are also waiting on taxes....yes, its stressful. Plus, I could have my baby in less than week due to complications and needing to be induced. I don't have the luxery of thinking well I could possibly go over two weeks so we have time. Nope not this lo...:dohh:

I totally understand! Hope little miss comes a little bit early for you :D

My situation is similar, but maybe not quite as hectic as your's - my son turns 5 at the end of March (I'll be exactly 38 weeks!) and we are planning on starting him at school on his birthday. Hoping that this little one stays put until their big brother has started school and had at least a week there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->