February & March 2022 miracles

Isn't pregnancy so glamorous lol:rofl:

@Suggerhoney this pregnancy and my 2nd one are the same - my body hair just stops growing! I only shave like once a month now XD. And also my skin cleared up. My 1st and 3rd had bad skin and didn’t get the blessing of slow growing body hair XD

@Suggerhoney this pregnancy and my 2nd one are the same - my body hair just stops growing! I only shave like once a month now XD. And also my skin cleared up. My 1st and 3rd had bad skin and didn’t get the blessing of slow growing body hair XD

Haha with Tommy my hair on my legs eud griw so fast.
But with this one they hardly grow.
I shaved them about 4 weeks ago and they still don't need shaving again.
Prob won't need to do them untill the day b4 induction hehe.

The day b4 induction I'm gonna have a bit of a pamper. I'm gonna have a shower and shave my legs. I'm gonna sort out my dry heals on my feet and try and paint my toenails.
I'm gonna wash blow-dry and straighten my hair and do me eyebrows.
So then I feel all nice and fresh.
Prob stick my hair in a high pont tail when I go in.
Been looking at hairstyles for labour but not finding much.
My hair is long so need to do something with it.

We have a lady in labour in our September group. So exciting. She went into be induced and they only has to give her a stretch and sweep and that put her in labour.
She's just had a epidural so hopefully the baby will be here soon..

It's so exciting.
Can't wait for it to be me.

I got my NIPT results. The wait was brutal, but I'm so thankful that the baby is healthy. We are waiting until the baby is born to find out the gender so we got a redacted report from my doctor's office. Now I finally feel like I can relax a little.

Blarrrghhhhhsffsfs my first cold while pregnant :( as if I wasn't tired enough! And of course I wasn't able to get vaccinated before getting pregnant either (slow going in Sweden) and it's also only recommended after week 12 so now I'm being extra antsy... ](*,)

Congratulations @SuperwomanTTC thats great news! Such a relief isn’t it?

@patienceiav can you get a test done? I only got my first vaccine before getting pregnant, I decided to hold off on my second one until at least 12 weeks.

and for me - I’m 11 weeks today and I swear I’m showing. No cravings/aversions that are consistent, and still a hairy beast. Don’t really feel sick any more but I do have headaches and gas. Still 100% easier than my pregnancy with dd though!

Hi, I joined a group like this with my first DD (my angel baby) years ago, I was two scared to do it with my 2nd DD, and now I find myself almost a little scared to do it again as I am expecting #3. I wanted to wait to join to until I could get the dates verified by ultrasound which i have finally EDD is 3/31/22 but because of my history the baby will probably come around early march.

Last edited:
@loeylo I'm a week ahead of you and definitely showing. I'm very petite so I knew it wouldn't take long. Getting dressed for work is starting to get interesting.

Welcome @rockstarlove9! We're happy to have you join us on this journey!

Was moved forward to 11+4 today! Everything looking good and we told dd.

baby was super active (spinning round abs bouncing) so didn’t get good pics today

does this look boyish to anyone?

FF9345CB-0D30-4F90-A3FA-95244AE9F6A2.jpeg

Congrats @loeylo how att to get moved forward! :) now I haven't really seen any scans before this thread but I'm getting girl vibes, can't say why!

Hi ladies, sorry I have been abit quiet we have been away for week so just having a catch up.
Ive just got back from having my first covid vaccine, I had the pfizer. Has anyone else had theirs? How were you afterwards?

Hope u had a nice time away @Trixiebell

I've not had the vaccine at all. But I don't want it.
Lots of ladies have had it tho in pregnancy and been ok.

Hi ladies, sorry I have been abit quiet we have been away for week so just having a catch up.
Ive just got back from having my first covid vaccine, I had the pfizer. Has anyone else had theirs? How were you afterwards?
I think Pfizer is the best one and won’t give you the nasty after affects of the second shot that moderne does!

I had my first just before I found out I was pregnant abs I was totally fine except a slightly sore arm.

I had the pfizer and so far been fine just woke up with abit of a dead arm but seems to be wearing off now. I got it in my left arm as I as right handed but then last night I realised I couldn't lay on my left side, I'm trying to get used to sleeping that way.

@SuperwomanTTC great news about a healthy bubba! I am so impatient I couldn't wait until birth to find out the gender haha.

I had moderna slightly before getting pregnant (fews days before my last AF). I had tiredness thats it. I havent gotten my 2nd shot yet. Little concerned with the pregnancy but I may not have a choice... not only are they putting a vaccine passport (basically, you can only go to grocery store and pharmacy if youre not vaccinated) but also federal workers will have mandatory vaccination so far seems if you refuse you'll get fired and I have a really good job and pay that I obviously need to keep with 3kids...

@loeylo Yay for being moved forward! It does look like my boys echos!

@missielibra thats absolutely horrific!! Forcing someone to take a medication they have no clue of its long last effects on adults or especially its effects on unborn children is sickening. Where are you from if you dont mind me asking? I cant believe we’re at a place where we no longer have control over our own bodies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->