February & March 2022 miracles

I had an appointment today. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, but that was about it since the appointment was so low-key. I wasn't even in an exam room. I was a nervous wreck leading up to the appointment. I really hope to relax a little for real now and try to enjoy this pregnancy. I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks so they're pretty much guaranteeing that I'm booking a private scan between now and then lol.

@SuperwomanTTC Im so glad you got to hear the HB! Sorry it was such a like "rush" apt without even an exam room!

Yeah Ill be having a scan at 12 weeks and then nothing until 20 weeks either! Not sure if well book something in between or not

@SuperwomanTTC great news about a healthy bubba! I am so impatient I couldn't wait until birth to find out the gender haha.

I had moderna slightly before getting pregnant (fews days before my last AF). I had tiredness thats it. I havent gotten my 2nd shot yet. Little concerned with the pregnancy but I may not have a choice... not only are they putting a vaccine passport (basically, you can only go to grocery store and pharmacy if youre not vaccinated) but also federal workers will have mandatory vaccination so far seems if you refuse you'll get fired and I have a really good job and pay that I obviously need to keep with 3kids...

@loeylo Yay for being moved forward! It does look like my boys echos!
Whereabouts do you live hun? I’m in BC and we are just putting in the vaccine passport thing too. I’m not vaccinated and wasn’t planning on being because I’ve already had it and have antibodies. But now I’m thinking twice just for the baby’s safety when she arrives. I know they’re trying to keep everyone safe but it’s really a privacy violation to have to show a vaccination card everywhere!!

Whereabouts do you live hun? I’m in BC and we are just putting in the vaccine passport thing too. I’m not vaccinated and wasn’t planning on being because I’ve already had it and have antibodies. But now I’m thinking twice just for the baby’s safety when she arrives. I know they’re trying to keep everyone safe but it’s really a privacy violation to have to show a vaccination card everywhere!!

Quebec!
I didn't know if any other province was gonna do it. Ours come in effect sept 1.
Here tho, if you've had covid and got 1 shot, you get a "fully vaccinated status"

Worst part is, I am 99% sure Ive had it, but back then they only tested ppl who came back from traveling. So...! It sucks.

Agreed. And here they just released the list of places you'll need to show your proof and its literally everywhere. Even drive in movies. In your own car.

The fact that I have two other children who will wanna keep doing their activities... (my eldest does Karate, but its parent-kid class because of his age. Except you need the proof of vaccination for Karate). So yeah. I'm feeling trapped and stressed for that 2nd dose...

Quebec!
I didn't know if any other province was gonna do it. Ours come in effect sept 1.
Here tho, if you've had covid and got 1 shot, you get a "fully vaccinated status"

Worst part is, I am 99% sure Ive had it, but back then they only tested ppl who came back from traveling. So...! It sucks.

Agreed. And here they just released the list of places you'll need to show your proof and its literally everywhere. Even drive in movies. In your own car.

The fact that I have two other children who will wanna keep doing their activities... (my eldest does Karate, but its parent-kid class because of his age. Except you need the proof of vaccination for Karate). So yeah. I'm feeling trapped and stressed for that 2nd dose...
Oh that’s so frustrating! I know Quebec is being one of the most strict I think. I’m not super pro this idea but I don’t think it’ll affect me too much… we already can’t stay for kids lessons, and I’m expecting to be just staying home a lot of the fall/winter/spring with baby and homeschooling. And then hopefully in the summer we will be able to be more free again! I feel bad for those being marginalized though because they choose not to get a vaccine. That’s too bad about your sons karate :(. So disappointing!! Hopefully though your 1 vax keeps you and baby healthy! I’m hoping my antibodies do too. My sister had her antibody test in the past few months and still had antibodies over a year after having Covid.

Had my 12 week scan today and got moved forward again! My due date is now the 2nd of March (instead of the 10th!)

they did the whole scan twice - once by my actual sonographer and then again with a student who was fully qualified but had to get more scans in or something. So I was in for ages and got 13 pics! They also got really good nub shots which they think definitely looks boyish, which matches sneak peek.
Here are some pics.

7EBF3ADC-EC5B-4587-8198-22C0F5CE233A.jpeg 82326B6E-7B06-4301-817D-99A6E1C53204.jpeg

Had my 12 week scan today and got moved forward again! My due date is now the 2nd of March (instead of the 10th!)

they did the whole scan twice - once by my actual sonographer and then again with a student who was fully qualified but had to get more scans in or something. So I was in for ages and got 13 pics! They also got really good nub shots which they think definitely looks boyish, which matches sneak peek.
Here are some pics.

View attachment 1101550 View attachment 1101551

Awwww so cute hon. Definitely a boy hehe :blue:

@loeylo Always so fun to get moved forward! Happy for you. And so many photos thats lucky!

Boys bits are hard to miss haha! <3

@loeylo That's great! I love how your nails coordinate with the ultrasound! :)
That was purely coincidental they are supposed to be marble effect but I don’t love them! Might get blue next as a wee hint at the gender
Awwww so cute hon. Definitely a boy hehe :blue:
Do you think?! I mean with the nub shot and the sneak peek I’m sure it’s right but I’m scared to buy blue! I never imagined myself as a boy mum!
@loeylo Always so fun to get moved forward! Happy for you. And so many photos thats lucky!

Boys bits are hard to miss haha! <3
Yeah I’ve been moved forward at every scan so that’s fun! I know, I definitely want students next time too. I think they were extra nice because I had so many losses as well. Do you definitely think boy too?

That was purely coincidental they are supposed to be marble effect but I don’t love them! Might get blue next as a wee hint at the gender

Do you think?! I mean with the nub shot and the sneak peek I’m sure it’s right but I’m scared to buy blue! I never imagined myself as a boy mum!

Yeah I’ve been moved forward at every scan so that’s fun! I know, I definitely want students next time too. I think they were extra nice because I had so many losses as well. Do you definitely think boy too?

I really do think hon.

Im really thinking boy for you, yes!

I feel that. Logistically, I have an almost 3yo and a 15months. All my boy stuff is there, in insane quantity. Not put away haha. So another boy fits in easy. But this is our last one, and it would be nice to see what having a girl is like! I mean my boys are so different, day and night. But still!

Im really thinking boy for you, yes!

I feel that. Logistically, I have an almost 3yo and a 15months. All my boy stuff is there, in insane quantity. Not put away haha. So another boy fits in easy. But this is our last one, and it would be nice to see what having a girl is like! I mean my boys are so different, day and night. But still!
My daughter is nearly 6 so everything is away. Right now she has two double sized bedrooms (a sleep room and a play room) and we LOVE not having toys in her bedroom, so another girl would mean we can keep the same setup. A boy would mean that once we can’t have them sharing any more, we would need to put toys in the bedroom again. Also I’ve got some adorable girls clothes which I will never get to put on anyone!
I think if we had another girl, df may agree to trying for number 3. But now, it’s definitely off the cards. Logistically it’s 100% the correct thing for us and one of each is the perfect family. But still - I wanted two girls and a boy lol

Hi Ladies,
How are we all doing?
We had a private gender scan today, the scan went really well, our daughter came with us and kept saying love you baby. baby was very active, had a strong heartbeat and we got to have a sneak peak at a 4d scan, it was a little early for this scan but we could just make out the face.
We found out we are having a boy I am so happy, we would have been happy either way but it will be great having one of each.
We went and did abit of shopping afterwards, it was abit strange buying boy clothes, S loved it getting sone cute little sleepsuits and vests. We have quite alot to get as we need to start from scratch.

@Trixiebell That's great! Congratulations!!! It's nice that your little one was able to go with you.

I wasn't feeling well over the weekend and was able to have an unexpected quick ultrasound done by a student on Monday. I was so happy for an opportunity to see my little one since my appointment the week before was just a doppler. I'm feeling much better now than I was over the weekend.

Congrats on a boy @Trixiebell ! Its so fun when you know and can prepare!

@SuperwomanTTC so great that you got to have a quick ultrasound! Always helps!

Hoping I get to see little bub at my apt next.week! Sometimes they pull out the mini echo machine since they Sometimes cant spot the heartbeat that.early and dont wanna worry the mommies!

I feel like I’ve missed so much
Into week 10 for me had first mw last week
Booking appt, and my 12 week scan appt
Unfortunately had to move it as dp works away in the week and it was a wed bit they have only thurs anyways so it’s the week after now a little bit sad about that will be 13.2 then
Ahhh well can’t wait now then we are going to book gender scan for 16 weeks
Eeepp
Summer holidays are over here now and the kids go back next week
Looking forward to that a little bit
Hope your all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member