February & March 2022 miracles

Hey @SuperwomanTTC ! wow that's a lot of classes, I have barely begun to think about anything other than worrying about childbirth :mrgreen: I'm sure things change every time you turn around for pregnancy and childbirth haha, imagine all the advice our mums would give that'd be so horribly outdated but "it worked for me...!" nooo muuuum :lol: how are you feeling?

@missielibra Heya! goshhh they're making you wait for that anatomy scan, how frustrating! So you still don't know which team you're on, will you be finding out or staying green? Gosh I gained 15lbs just in my first trimester, no nausea and I was RAVENOUS.... at 20weeks I'm up to 20lbs so it slowed down THANKFULLY but my god, not happy... [-( sorry your kiddos have been so poorly, you need a break!

@loeylo aww what a gorgeous bump and scan pic! WOW that they told you it was a girl first :shock: I always thought it was super obvious to tell if it's a boy haha! My partner knew the second they took the potty shot but I thought it was a boy :lol: shows how much I know!

Oooh we should be getting some bumpies in here! Here's mine at 20+1, all the weight has gone to my ass and thighs so far :20211025_000337.jpg

Hey @SuperwomanTTC ! wow that's a lot of classes, I have barely begun to think about anything other than worrying about childbirth :mrgreen: I'm sure things change every time you turn around for pregnancy and childbirth haha, imagine all the advice our mums would give that'd be so horribly outdated but "it worked for me...!" nooo muuuum :lol: how are you feeling?

@missielibra Heya! goshhh they're making you wait for that anatomy scan, how frustrating! So you still don't know which team you're on, will you be finding out or staying green? Gosh I gained 15lbs just in my first trimester, no nausea and I was RAVENOUS.... at 20weeks I'm up to 20lbs so it slowed down THANKFULLY but my god, not happy... [-( sorry your kiddos have been so poorly, you need a break!

@loeylo aww what a gorgeous bump and scan pic! WOW that they told you it was a girl first :shock: I always thought it was super obvious to tell if it's a boy haha! My partner knew the second they took the potty shot but I thought it was a boy :lol: shows how much I know!

Oooh we should be getting some bumpies in here! Here's mine at 20+1, all the weight has gone to my ass and thighs so far :View attachment 1103229

cute bump!
Yep, his cord was between his legs hiding his penis.
I had a repeat scan today to check his heart - everything was perfect and they saw his penis straight away and yes, it was really obvious.

Oooh we should be getting some bumpies in here! Here's mine at 20+1, all the weight has gone to my ass and thighs so far :View attachment 1103229

cute bump!
Yep, his cord was between his legs hiding his penis.
I had a repeat scan today to check his heart - everything was perfect and they saw his penis straight away and yes, it was really obvious.

@loeylo omg thats was my fear with my first two haha! Like what if I only find out at the end that its the wrong gender haha! Glad you got to find out before the end haha. What a lovely bump!

@patienceiav you look lovely! Haha usually I put all my weight at the beginning. Even tho most ppl gain at the end haha. Ive been lucky so far. 16lbs for DS1 and 18lbs for DS2.

What a lovely bump! (And dress omg I want it haha). Im actually team blue again! Another boy! We did the harmony test so the dna one. And they told us its a 3rd boy haha so I dont have to wait. Though I did read, especially in moms who had kids close, who had boys before, they have had false boys result. Since you know that look for Y and X chromosome. But Ive accepted that my husband only makes boys. Its our last baby so its boys mom for me !

Now I might need to take a bump pic! You all look so lovely!!

@loeylo omg thats was my fear with my first two haha! Like what if I only find out at the end that its the wrong gender haha! Glad you got to find out before the end haha. What a lovely bump!

@patienceiav you look lovely! Haha usually I put all my weight at the beginning. Even tho most ppl gain at the end haha. Ive been lucky so far. 16lbs for DS1 and 18lbs for DS2.

What a lovely bump! (And dress omg I want it haha). Im actually team blue again! Another boy! We did the harmony test so the dna one. And they told us its a 3rd boy haha so I dont have to wait. Though I did read, especially in moms who had kids close, who had boys before, they have had false boys result. Since you know that look for Y and X chromosome. But Ive accepted that my husband only makes boys. Its our last baby so its boys mom for me !

Now I might need to take a bump pic! You all look so lovely!!
Take a bump pic! I’m not doing too many as I like to be able to see a difference between them.
I was convinced dd was going to come out a boy. Always something to worry about!

@loeylo that was one of my fears being told the wrong gender which is why we had a private gender scan and because im too impatient to wait. When we had the 20weeks hospital scan I said to hubby don't let on we know we are having a boy, they said boy straight away phew!
My bump is massive, I carried alot of fluid during my first pregnancy and im thinking it is probably the same this time.
We are currently in Skegness for the week and with all the fresh air and miles of walking we are doing I am absolutely shattered. I can tell on this photo I look soo tired.
This was taken yesterday at exactly 25 weeks.20211025_182422.jpg 20211025_182422.jpg

@loeylo that was one of my fears being told the wrong gender which is why we had a private gender scan and because im too impatient to wait. When we had the 20weeks hospital scan I said to hubby don't let on we know we are having a boy, they said boy straight away phew!
My bump is massive, I carried alot of fluid during my first pregnancy and im thinking it is probably the same this time.
We are currently in Skegness for the week and with all the fresh air and miles of walking we are doing I am absolutely shattered. I can tell on this photo I look soo tired.
This was taken yesterday at exactly 25 weeks.View attachment 1103256 View attachment 1103256
We did a private scan with dd too but I had so many scans with this pregnancy so far scans give me anxiety so we did sneak peek this time instead. I’ve already had about 8/9 scans this pregnancy and will be getting growth scans starting at 28 weeks. So we knew they found boy dna in my blood but I was then just worried that my sample was contaminated. They also guessed boy at my 12 week scan so that’s 3 scans that have said boy and a blood test soooo I’m going to take that as conclusive!
I hate baby blue anyway so all the clothes we have bought so far are gender neutral anyway so it doesn’t really matter. It was more of an issue for dd as I had bought dresses and lots of bright florals lol.
Your bump is super cute, I don’t think you look big at all! Hope you enjoy the rest of your break.
What has everyone got so far? We have a really good baby second hand shop in town abs I’ve got quite a few pieces from there. My friends have also gave me some hand me downs of gender neutral stuff (they had girls)
I have:
Travel system (new)
Angelcare movement and sound monitor (got second hand PAT tested for £15!)
Swinging crib (reused from dd; it was a hand me down from her cousin)
Cot, wardrobe and changing drawers (hopefully - dds old set which I’m going to paint as it has quite a few scratches and has been dismantled for a while!)
Angelcare nappy disposal unit (£3.99 including cartridges and nappies in the sale from aldi)
Clothes - 20 newborn vests, 12 newborn sleep suits, 9 newborn outfits, 2 newborn pram suits, various hats, bibs and scratch mits) - dd was in newborn for a good month and this baby is measuring smaller than her so far! - almost all of this is hand me downs)
Sleeping bag
Numerous blankets
Kick and play mat
Car seat cover
I’ve got bigger sized clothes too but not much.

@missielibra these are onesie pyjamas, living my best life :mrgreen: And yes, bumpie bumpie bumpie!! \\:D/

@Trixiebell that's a beautiful big bump though :happydance:I can see just how happy you are, and with that kind of "holiday" you have every right to be knackered!! Hope you got some time to put your feet up :)

@loeylo ooh dang you're prepared! I have just bought clothes so far and have a Bugaboo pinned for price drop at Black Friday, along with one of those electronic rocker thingies. I'm not gonna get any hand me downs since I live in another country and my friends either finished having kids like 7 years ago, or just never did :dohh: but you can be sure my mum and granny are knitting their way through England's wool supply as we speak! I've begged them not to go overboard, I hate knitted clothing haha, blankets and beanies aside!

I'm at a loss as to how many to have of everything, I'm wary of the 0month size stuff since I'm sure you'll dress them in it, put them down, turn around and they've outgrown it :laugh2: but I'm guessing for month 1 it's good to aim for like 2 per day, then go to the 1-3months and probably hoard more due to puking and blowouts?!

@patienceiav haha I was so sure it was a long dress. *face palm* hahaha. No matter. I WANT this onesie pyjama. The federal gov here still works from home and I assure you, I work in pjs hahaha.

I guess that's the good thing with back to back kiddos! And all boys. We need... nothing haha. I have the snuza still from ds1, all the clothes, which lets face it, stop fitting DS1, go to DS2, and are barely put away for DS3 haha... we have the crib, dresser with changing table etc from DS1, got high chair, bouncers, swings, 2 breast pumps, wipe warmer... car seats, strollers, double strollers... lol. Name it. Its in the house. Obviously we will get him his own lamp+comforter like room theme but...

We have 4 bedrooms on the upper level. Currently 3 are bedrooms one is my home office. We started moving some of my office in the basement bedroom. But Ive kept the main desk, 2 screens etc upstairs. So my office is half baby room half office haha. We'll paint and everything but the crib will be last so I can pretty much keep working upstairs until the end. Anyways when I return from a year long mat leave, who knows what the working from home policy will be!

Alright, alright! I'll try to take a bump pic this weekend aha!

For the0 months clothes... ds1 was 5lbs, ds2 was 7lbs. So. Ds2 didnt really wear any but ds1 I even had to get some preemie, under 7lbs clothes and he wore those and the 0months for soooo long. So. I guess you never know! Haha

We had a 4d scan yesterday, when I was pregnant with S they were relatively new and cost a fortune but as this baby will be our last and the scans are no longer as expensive we decided to have one.
Little monkey wouldn't let us see his face from the front as he kept his arm and gand in the eay so we could only see sideward view. I wanted to see how much he would look like S and I can definitely see her on some of the photos we have. 20211106_164447.jpg 20211106_164516.jpg 20211106_164524.jpg 20211106_164533.jpg

HAHA I love these, it's like nope nope you no can see nope then the final one is scowling like "ok FINE but I won't be happy about it!"

Haha adorable 3D scans!

Yeah they are very good at that. Mine hid his face when they switched 3D on during my NT scan. Completely haha. I have like the back of the head haha

We had a 4d scan yesterday, when I was pregnant with S they were relatively new and cost a fortune but as this baby will be our last and the scans are no longer as expensive we decided to have one.
Little monkey wouldn't let us see his face from the front as he kept his arm and gand in the eay so we could only see sideward view. I wanted to see how much he would look like S and I can definitely see her on some of the photos we have. View attachment 1103525 View attachment 1103526 View attachment 1103527 View attachment 1103528
He ain’t happy in that last one

He ain’t happy in that last one
It is probably from all the prodding and laying on my side to try get him to move his hand but he wasn't having any of it. I think we woke him up as he started yawning :haha:

It is probably from all the prodding and laying on my side to try get him to move his hand but he wasn't having any of it. I think we woke him up as he started yawning :haha:
So cute! I’m thinking of doing a wee private scan and this baby has been stubborn so far so I’m expecting the same!

Does anyone have names so far?

We cannnoooooot find a name.

We do the two names things.

We already have Andres Mateo and Julian Rafael.

Though it seems my husband might not mind either Leo Santiago or Leo Felipe! So we'll see. Its the first time he likes the names I propose for this baby haha.

We have Jack John as the name we have chose now they are officially separate names :thumbup:. My Dad was Jack and hubby's Dad is John and unfortunately they have both passed away so he will be named after both his Grandad's. No doubt we will still have to explain that Jack and John are not the name same (apparently years ago Jack was a nickname for John). My dad's name was never John he was Jack, he used to get John wrote on alot of hospital documentation and he had to say my name isn't John it is Jack.

What a wonderful tribute to them both! I have never either of Jack and John "being the same name". Maybe more back in the day? Either way, its lovely!

If it had been a girl, we woulda named her after my grandma who passed away.

I have held onto the name Freya for a very long time, I love Norse mythology, I also live in Sweden so it isn't even out of the ordinary here :) if it was a boy my bf wanted to name him Jake from the dog from Adventure Time :-k luckily I like the name but I did raise an eyebrow at the source lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"