February & March 2022 miracles

How is everyone doing? It’s so quiet in here.

I'm hanging in there. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and an ultrasound later in the week. It would have made too much sense for them to schedule them on the same day lol. My doctor's office just changed the visitors' policy to absolutely no visitors so it'll be my first appointment alone.

Hey @loeylo
How’s things? It is quiet huh
All ok here
Think sickness is finally passing which I’m so pleased about
Stil awaiting my 12 weeks scan which is next thurs so Stil over a week to wait

I signed up for a three week newborn care class with my hospital system. It's been really insightful so I'm looking forward to the delivery and breastfeeding classes. I'm trying to be as informed as possible this time around.

How is everyone doing?

Those classes sound neat @SuperwomanTTC

I have my echo + fetal dna and sex Tuesday, I am soooo excited for it. (Also to get another look at the placenta! Hoping it stayed put!)

Ooo those classes sound good I would love to do that even tho I have three so much changes each time it’s great for a revisit iykwim

I’ve finally got my 12 week scan this thurs even tho I’m 13 weeks tomorrow lol

We went for our 20 weeks hospital scan yesterday, we didn't let on that already knew what that baby was a boy but they confirmed definitely a boy.
When they showed us the side view of their face it was just like a scan photo we have of our daughter. I keep wondering how much they will look alike.

20210920_164646.jpg

What a cutiepie! Congrats on reconfirming its a boy haha. We also knew with our second and pretended we didn't haha.

Had my DNA foetal blood work plus foetal sex along with my echo. They said 6 to 10 business days for resultats!

Echo went amazing. NT measure was 1.4mm. Placenta stayed put so in 3 weeks it didnt change! She moved me up 2 days. So Id be 12+6 today!

Baby didnt cooperate aaaat all haha.
IMG-20210921-WA0000.jpg

@loeylo I'm doing good here, we decided to book a private gender scan 2weeks before our official planned one, partly cuz we miss seeing jellybean and partly to end the curiosity about boy or girl :D we're both expecting boy but hoping girl. How are you?

@Trixiebell congrats Trixie, must be lovely to see bubba again :D

@missielibra so glad everything is well with the placenta and bubba! woohoo to getting moved up, feels so gooood :D

Ahhh those scan
Pics just amazing you guys
2 days until our scan I’m sooooo excited

Great news @missielibra! We aren't finding out the sex until the baby is born so I still haven't opened my prenatal testing results. My doctor's office did call to let me know that the risks were low and all is well though.

Thanks @pipsbabybean !

@SuperwomanTTC I would noooot be able to wait haha. I really wish I could tho!

Oh what they do here is basically they send the results in an email with all your risks (unless its high, then the doc calls you) then they attach the gender in a password protected pdf! So you can see the results for down syndrome even if you dont wanna know the sex!

I love that they tell you in the email like that
Uk based we have to wait until 20 weeks and then it’s not a given
I’ve booked privately for 16-17 weeks
I couldn’t not know either hehe

So the 6 to 10 business days took 3 days haha!

Down syndrome risks are super low and....

I am staying a boys mom haha

Baby #3 is :blue:

Amazing! I'm sure you have mixed feelings about gender (I know I really love being a girl mom and would welcome another girl! But some small part of me wonders how it will be to have a boy.), but Im also sure that this boy will bring you soooo much joy!
Glad about the low risk too!

I think this is a good time to update the front page with genders!
Please post below which gender you are having (or if u stay team green) and I will update the first post. If you'd like me to update your due date too, please let me know!

I am silently stalking here, cheering you all on and love seeing the progress and all the good stuff :lol:

Congrats on a healthy bubba @missielibra <3 how do you feel about having another boy? I'm so scared of our gender scan next week cuz I'd love a girl since my partner has 2 boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->