February testing buddy!

I'm hoping to test sometime the first week of Feb. I still have to figure out exactly when I'm going to ovulate!

What are you all doing to pass the time as you wait to ovulate?? I'm finding it so frustrating!!! Trying to focus on my studying (and properly...so I actually have a chance of passing!), and tidying up other areas of my life like trying to save some money and get back onto the healthy eating thing!! I don't want my whole focus to become a pregnancy because i'll feel awful each month that it doesn't happen!

It's hard Laura. I'm going to do my best to not obsess. When I TTC my first I was way too focused. I'm happy that work and my son keep me busy.

Hi!
I am supposed to be in my window in a few days and looking forward to having you ladies as my buddies. I am hoping this time will be my last time TTC. Baby Dust to everyone!

Good luck educatingmom!! Let us know how you get on! When are you going to be testing?

I just did my OPK and it is very faint line. TMI I saw a little glob.. So it is coming.

I'm on the opposite side of the country. Bay Area Santa Clara, California.

So, I'm so confused right now. I've taken OPK's for the last 3 days and they were all faint positives. Now today I take one and it's stark white! I'm guessing that I ovulate anywhere from the 17-22. I did notice EWCM today too. Has anyone experienced this before?

My DF is from Oceanside. We are planning to move over there next year.

Idk ladies i may be out opinions please, i always start taking my opks on cd10 it was negative up until cd12 great positive didn't get to dtd cd13 still great positive i'm cd14 right now.back to negative :( we dtd on cd10 haven't since as our work schedules have been conflicting each other.i shouldn't have ovulated until at least this week tho since my cycles are 29 to 31 days no cm until today

I really don't know what to say did you calculate your window properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->