February testing buddy!

Hi everyone! I'm on CD11 now....should get a +OPK Friday or Saturday I reckon!! BDing big time from Weds :)

How are you all?

Hi all! I'm CD16 and still waiting for a positive opk. Should happen in the next few days. It feels like I'll be ovulating a little later this cycle. I'm feeling a bit impatient! I hope we aren't bd'ing too early and miss it.

Hey!

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in. :)

I am on what I believe to be 3 dpo, but I could be wrong.. I had ewcm about 4 days ago on Thursday. And I was said to ovulate on Saturday. But I'm already having extremely sore nipples and I normally have sore bbs about 2c days before af abd she isn't due for ten days.

So I don't know what to really think.. could I have ovulated earlier than what I was suppose to..our an I really getting symptoms at 3 dpo..

Wouldnt it be nice to surprise hubby with a nice BFP on Valentines day! This is when AF is due but I'm not sure if I can wait that long! 2 weeeeeek wait... blah!

I'm on CD20, AF due on Feb. 7th. Testing the week of the 10th ... hoping for a Valentine's Day BFP!!

Can I join yall? I just got a positive ovulation test this morning. I am going to try to poas Feb 7th af is not due till the 11th. I am on metformin for pcos and this is first month off bc to help me conceive. This is how we got prego with my daughter so we are hoping for a bfp. I have had 2mc and 1 tubal pregnancy. Good luck to everyone.:kiss:

Welcome ladies!! I'm on CD12 now, BDing from tomorrow, hopefully O on Saturday and planning to test on the 10th!! So excited!! x

Can I join yall? I just got a positive ovulation test this morning. I am going to try to poas Feb 7th af is not due till the 11th. I am on metformin for pcos and this is first month off bc to help me conceive. This is how we got prego with my daughter so we are hoping for a bfp. I have had 2mc and 1 tubal pregnancy. Good luck to everyone.:kiss:

I.plan on testing on the week of the 11. Af is due on the 11, hopefully she stays far away!

I'm only 4 dpo and my only symptom is sore nipples. Just my nipples nor my boobies.which is.weird because my boobs normally get sore but that's liketwo days before af arrives

So....heres my OPK from today....looking like it's on its way!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
this is my ovulation test from this morning.

Attachments

• IMAG0335.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Faith2011 - get BDing!!!!!!!!!! Good luck xx

Lol thanks! We have done the deed the 25,26,27, and we will tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully that will stick. :) good luck to all you ladies.

From this morning.....and checked my CM for the first time ever, it was really watery and slippy!

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
OPK!! Should be ovulating Friday or Saturday so i'm tracking daily until then!

I'm on the case tonight!! Hubby needs to watch out haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->