February testing buddy!

Idk ladies i may be out opinions please, i always start taking my opks on cd10 it was negative up until cd12 great positive didn't get to dtd cd13 still great positive i'm cd14 right now.back to negative :( we dtd on cd10 haven't since as our work schedules have been conflicting each other.i shouldn't have ovulated until at least this week tho since my cycles are 29 to 31 days no cm until today

Did you calculate right? Maybe you should just BD anyway

wantinggirl i've had that too......my OPK's were all over the place last month!! We're not TTC until Feb so I wasn't too worried but I understand how frustrating it is! BD just in case!

AF due this Sat and O due 2nd Feb!! Not long!!!

Thanks ladies i have never ovulated that soon yes i calculated right i took 2 different opks to make sure both test lines we darker than the control lines way darker but i did try some things different this month maybe that's why i had a early peak

wantinggirl i've had that too......my OPK's were all over the place last month!! We're not TTC until Feb so I wasn't too worried but I understand how frustrating it is! BD just in case!

AF due this Sat and O due 2nd Feb!! Not long!!!

I did that last month! I took a break then waited until this month to get back in the saddle! I pray that you get your BFP! Baby dust!!!xx

Thanks ladies i have never ovulated that soon yes i calculated right i took 2 different opks to make sure both test lines we darker than the control lines way darker but i did try some things different this month maybe that's why i had a early peak

Well! Baby Dance until you can't! You can do it!!
Baby dust!! Xx

Thanks me to! :) i want my little girl i have 2 sons and shettles method says if u dtd before you ovulate u will have a girl fx and praying i believe i had a chemical last month

Baby dust to you to :) i hope i caught they egg I'm having vivid dreams of bfp lol i know .i'm praying all of my efforts wasn't in vain.

Anyone used the small dollar tree opk? I posted in a thread that for some reason these stay positive after you ovulate the long ones go back to negative so to prove my point i went and got a small one and poas and sure enough it was positive. As i haven't been posting that long idk how to upload a pic to prove it says positive.

Anyone used the small dollar tree opk? I posted in a thread that for some reason these stay positive after you ovulate the long ones go back to negative so to prove my point i went and got a small one and poas and sure enough it was positive. As i haven't been posting that long idk how to upload a pic to prove it says positive.

I heard it does not matter which one you use. They are all the same. I bought mine off of Amazon. It's called Wondfo. look it up! It saves me money!

Sorry wantinggirl, haven't tried the dollar tree ones. I also order mine off of Amazon.

AF has arrived! Bang on time....which means hopefully Ov will as well!! There should be a 2WW section this bit haha :)

How is everyone?

AF has arrived! Bang on time....which means hopefully Ov will as well!! There should be a 2WW section this bit haha :)

How is everyone?

Yay! I was so excited, for the first time ever, this month for AF to arrive. We will start on the BD train today as AF is done with and I never really know when I OV, will use OPKs but I'm scared of missing it altogether :flower:

Hi laura well according to my opk i'm 6dpo i ovulated early this month my temp is high so i know i ovulated already my bbt is 97.6 which is usually 97.2 my afternoon temp is 98.6 to 99.0 so know i'm just waiting lol not stressing tho since i ovulated early idk if we dtd in time 2 days b4 positive opk and only 2 days after so idk if i'm out or not guess i'm not stressing because i know we didn't dtd on the day of o.

How is everyone feeling? I'm on CD6 now and getting impatient!! Going to start BD'ing daily from CD13!

Countdown to testing = 19 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->