February testing buddy!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I'm officially out this month as I know i've missed O but I think it will happen again around the 2nd Feb so i'm planning to test around the 11th!! This will be the first time testing when I know there's actually a reasonable chance of a BFP rather than just the wishful thinking lines that I expect to magically appear at the moment!!

Would love a buddy if anyone is planning to test around the same time?! :happydance:

Hi
I'm starting my treatment this month so hopefully I should be testing in feb too.....
Fx

Hi pebbles, congrats and how exciting...would love to know how you get on.

What's your treatment? x

I'm trying for number 3 i will ovulate next wednesday so i will be testing in feburary taking supplements and a few other things to hopefully help

Hi pebbles, congrats and how exciting...would love to know how you get on.

What's your treatment? x

Hi I've going on provera to start my period and then onto puregon which are hormone injections. I have to do both for 10 days.

Had injections when conceive my dd, but feel a little bit scared of it again.
I think it's the build up of not knowing on in my case remembering!!!!

Would love to know how you get on too.

So exciting, new start to a new year...
Good luck

wantinggirl - hello! What supplements will you be taking? I was taking pre-conception vitamins but they ran out and I didnt bother getting anymore...oops!

pebbles - sounds like a lot going on for you!! Good luck!

I am taking prenatal vitamins,calcium pills,guarfensin apple cider vinegar and a baby aspirin. Yes it sounds like a lot but its not the baby aspirin helps with implantation did a lot of research on acv it's great for ttc and the guarfensin helps to thin your cm to help his swimmers also for anyone who has irregular cycles (which i don't) the acv helps regulate them

Hi ladies!

May I join? I'm hoping to ovulate around the 17-20th of this month and will be testing next month. Good luck to everyone.

Can I join you ladies?
Had my mirena removed Dec 5 and AF finally decided to join the party on the 6th. I'm completely lost as far as my cycles are concerned but I'm hoping to O between the 18-21. I was hoping to actively try to conceive next cycle but hubby isn't having it. He thinks I'll change my mind about having another baby :) Our son is 7 <3

I received 50 Wondfo OPK last night lol and I'm also temping. I find temping fascinating btw. I wonder how I never knew about it.

Hi maybe_baby2!

We both had the Mirena! I feel you about feeling lost about cycles. I'm hoping to also ovulate around the same time as you! Good luck!

Hi maybe_baby2!

We both had the Mirena! I feel you about feeling lost about cycles. I'm hoping to also ovulate around the same time as you! Good luck!

Thanks and good luck to you as well :)

Welcome babyfeva and maybe_baby!!

Wantinggirl that's really interesting about baby aspirin...can I ask how you know it's good for implantation? I'm so excited to get testing! Hope I O when I think I will...as I'm away for a few days after that and not anywhere near hubby!!

Just google it i always gather lots of information about things before i try it :)

Hi Ladies :)!

Pretty much 100% out for January but I am due to OV around the 23rd of Jan so I'll be a Feb tester too! I am highly emotional today.

Welcome Tuesday's baby!!

How's everyone feeling? I'm so impatient!! Got a packed weekend so hopefully that'll take my mind off it!!

Can I ask when you are all DTD? How many days before O? I'm away for the night on the day that I think i'm going to O....

I'm dtd up until Wednesday he has 2 jobs so that day is pretty hectic so fx that we can catch that egg :)

Hoping to DTD few days before "O" and the day after. :)

Does anyone have a date fixed for when they're going to test? I think i'll Ov on the 1st so will plan to test on the 9th or 10th! I got a strong positive at 9dpo last time I was pregnant! I'll try not to test before that........we'll see though!!

Hi all! I'd like to join in. I should O around the 28th and I am going to try to hold off testing until 2/8.

Welcome Mrs Sunflower!! :) Your LO is gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->