February Valentines 2012

Junebugs....did it happen again? :shrug: Or was it a 'one off'??
uh oh. sam is 1 month tomorrow... fx'd he didn't get that memo!! he's been really calm lately... :)

eta: he HAS been hungrier lately tho... :shrug:

Happy 1 month Sam :cake:

That was the worst day, all the other days were not as bad ( maybe just the early evening, not the whole day).. i would say it lasted about a week for him.

knock knock anyone home ?
this thread has gone quiet lol!
so, ive been doing a little experiment, a friend of mine said she swore by lavender oil to help her baby sleep at night and i said it was a load of cr*p :haha: but ive been trying it and holly has been sleeping 6/7hours at night since ive been using it !!! :shock: could be a huge coincidence ? :shrug: jesse also slept completely through last night when i tried it with him, but we also tried a new routine with him last night too so who knows.
either way i got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night :dance:
also when i woke this morning holly was completely on her side and half on her belly with her arms curled underneath to stop her from going on her belly ??? ? ? ?:shock: how the hell did that happen ? ? ??

so, ive been doing a little experiment, a friend of mine said she swore by lavender oil to help her baby sleep at night and i said it was a load of cr*p :haha: but ive been trying it and holly has been sleeping 6/7hours at night since ive been using it !!! :shock: could be a huge coincidence ? :shrug: jesse also slept completely through last night when i tried it with him, but we also tried a new routine with him last night too so who knows.

They do use lavender in a lot of adult sleepy stuff, so that makes sense. The smell gives me a headache though. Jonah's a fairly good sleeper most of the time thankfully.

also when i woke this morning holly was completely on her side and half on her belly with her arms curled underneath to stop her from going on her belly ??? ? ? ?:shock: how the hell did that happen ? ? ??

I think everyone is using the facebook group now....

i have the lavender shampoo and baby body wash and after i use it Mason always falls asleep soon after, no matter what time of day it is

I think everyone is using the facebook group now....

Thats just what happened with my december 2010 group ~ But there are a couple of us not on facebook, so some of the girls pop on the thread still, to keep in touch with us :friends:

ill keep posting in here. i love bnb lol

I used lavender bubble bath for corbyn and it really unsettled him.

Corbyn hadnt pooped for 3 days then exploded this morning bit his poop was really dark green with orange bits in.... Is this ok?? Sorry tmi at this time of the day x

Dark green with orange bits? I have no idea...

I still come on here because fb moves so fast sometimes... I like it here for the slower pace. :)

I've heard lavender will help babies sleep... but someone told me they can be allergic to it, so you might be taking a risk. I have a lot of allergies, so I haven't tried it on my kids.

Sounds like she just rolled onto her side to scare you Tiger. ;) Aria used to do that a lot in the beginning weeks. She no longer does, guess she likes sleeping on her back? lol!

Could it be something you ate Mum? I know that if I eat a lot of greens, Ari's poop leans slightly more toward the green spectrum. xD

Ooooh. Sorry!

https://www.babycenter.com/404_what-are-normal-bowel-movements-for-formula-fed-babies_1334497.bc

I found this! Seems like green is normal? :) HTH!

Hope you & your LOs are well :hugs:

Found this & wanted to share the laughs! :rofl:

Click the link below

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/928565-awkward-pregnancy-photos.html#post16472833

Hope you & your LOs are well :hugs:

Found this & wanted to share the laughs! :rofl:

Click the link below

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/928565-awkward-pregnancy-photos.html#post16472833

LOL>. i love them! That is so funny!

Thanks 4 sharing kelly too funny and a bit creepy lol

Man, Mason is so cranky today! I am trying my hardest to keep him busy/happy and it works for a bit then he just goes back to be cranky. I think he is over tired. I got him to take a 3 hour nap but i had to swaddle him and hold him the whole time or he would just wake himself up.

June bryce has been a bit crankier too he doesnt like to be put down to sleep during the day anymore either, hope its a phase...

so he has a rash too looks like heat buton his chest and tummy and not going away any tips..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->