February Valentines 2012

Ari has a double ear infection - I feel awful for her. She's so crabby. :|

June bryce has been a bit crankier too he doesnt like to be put down to sleep during the day anymore either, hope its a phase...

so he has a rash too looks like heat buton his chest and tummy and not going away any tips..

I am hoping so aswell. My MIL came over and he fell asleep in her arms and as soon as she put him down 2 mins. later he started crying away! Hopefully i am not starting any bad habits, but i also don't want to let him cry it out at this age? What do you all think?

junebugs holly has days like this.
i just keep trying and trying and trying, if she wakes up crying i cuddle her to sleep and then just keep putting her down.
its not bad during the day but at night it gets exhausting and i usually fall asleep holding her :haha:
swan - thats awful about aria, jesse was miserable when he had his middle ear infection and just screamed all day and night :(

wow it's quiet in here, guess were al pretty busy!

June bryce has been a bit crankier too he doesnt like to be put down to sleep during the day anymore either, hope its a phase...

so he has a rash too looks like heat buton his chest and tummy and not going away any tips..

I am hoping so aswell. My MIL came over and he fell asleep in her arms and as soon as she put him down 2 mins. later he started crying away! Hopefully i am not starting any bad habits, but i also don't want to let him cry it out at this age? What do you all think?

not sure about the rash lilrojo, ask your paed I guess

Junebugs just stick with it, you wont be spoiling him he's so tiny. There's plenty of time to teach good habits when they're bigger, right now he's in a big scary world and only feels safe if he's near someone he knows just get ppl to help out where they an as it's hard work but he needs those cuddles! hope things are better today.

love those photos kelly, wonder how they got ppl to agree to pose like that, no one could've convinced me to stand in a swamp or climb a tree when was pg!!

Yes, it is real quiet :shhh:

Please take a look at my csection thread if you may be able to help? Link below:

https://www.babyandbump.com/caesare...eks-pain-back-advice-please.html#post16642871

Kelly my pain came back too at 5 weeks i could hardly move it was like i had just had the c section, but i still get pain now when rolling over in bed and after i have been for long walks.

I also found it very painful when af was here i couldn't touch it.

How you feel better soon x

Sorry Kelly, i never had a c-section so i can't be much help. I can tell you thou around the 5 week mark i suddenly had HORRIFIC back pain like i would get when i was pregnant. It didn't last long (a couple days) but it was weird. I figured it had something to do with your hormones still shifting back to normal.

You could have over did it thou.. i know you had that weird thing that your uterus was open when you had your c-section done, so considering that happened to you, if it is still painful in a day or so i would see the dr. :)

Sorry Kelly, i never had a c-section so i can't be much help. I can tell you thou around the 5 week mark i suddenly had HORRIFIC back pain like i would get when i was pregnant. It didn't last long (a couple days) but it was weird. I figured it had something to do with your hormones still shifting back to normal.

You could have over did it thou.. i know you had that weird thing that your uterus was open when you had your c-section done, so considering that happened to you, if it is still painful in a day or so i would see the dr. :)

Thankyou :flower: Been to Doctor & have been put on iron tablets for the dizzyness & antibiotics for a scar infection ~ Gotta go back in 2 weeks for my ''6 week check'' :flower:

Ari is doing better, thanks for asking! :hugs:

Thats great :thumbup: There really is nothing worse that your child being poorly :nope::hugs:

Thankyou :flower: Been to Doctor & have been put on iron tablets for the dizzyness & antibiotics for a scar infection ~ Gotta go back in 2 weeks for my ''6 week check'' :flower:

I am happy to hear you went! That's no good about the infection and dizzyness but at least you got some medication now :)

HELLOOOOO!

I haven't been able to get on as for some reason when I try to get on from my phone it says the server is down, and I very rarely get to the laptop these days. I've missed you all, I'll try to catch up soon.

Jacob is now over 14lbs!!! At 7 weeks. What a little chubber. Actually, he isn't fat at all, he is very long and must be solidly built.

Life with two has been getting easier, thank the lord. I hope it continues to get better, even in an up and down, gradual way.

I hope you're all well. I've missed you!

HELLOOOOO!

I haven't been able to get on as for some reason when I try to get on from my phone it says the server is down, and I very rarely get to the laptop these days. I've missed you all, I'll try to catch up soon.

Jacob is now over 14lbs!!! At 7 weeks. What a little chubber. Actually, he isn't fat at all, he is very long and must be solidly built.

Life with two has been getting easier, thank the lord. I hope it continues to get better, even in an up and down, gradual way.

That is so weird you just posted because i was just wondering how you were doing because we hadn't heard from you in awhile. I am glad everything is going well!!

becstar im glad you posted ! ive been wondering how you have been going with the two !
also nightkd- does anyone have her on fb?
i know in my march 2010 group alot of ladies stopped coming on after they had their babies , which is a shame, because i really liked talking to alot of them, but there are a fair few of us on the facebook group we have so thats nice !

HELLOOOOO!

:wave:

Glad bubbas are well :thumbup:

checking in girls, hope everyone on anti b is feeling better, I just finished a ourse of amoxycillin for a chest infection and cause I'm bf we had some explosive nappies! glad that's over.

Meg is doing well and is starting to fit some of her 3-6 month clothes:cry:

Has anyone got anything nice planned for Easter Weekend? :flower::bunny::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->