• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012

yay corbyn, that's amazing!
we were getting at least one 5-hour stretch a night and last night sam woke up every 3 hrs like the old days. :dohh:

GO CORBYN!!

I am so jealous... Mason seems to be regressing! LOL... he was doing 8-9 hours now he is back at 4 hrs :(

GO CORBYN!!

I am so jealous... Mason seems to be regressing! LOL... he was doing 8-9 hours now he is back at 4 hrs :(

Yeh corbyn was every 4 hours, i think last night was a one off x

holly is the same. few nights ago she did 8pm-5am !!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: i felt amazing !
and last night it was every 2.5hours :wacko:

GO CORBYN!!

You were just spoilt!! :haha: Lucky thing!

Hope he remembers how to do it again soon though :thumbup::sleep:

It's good to know all your LOs are as inconsistent as mine. I think they ganged up on us... they must have their own little secret 'Biscuit Appreciation Society'... :haha:

LOL.... seriously! I think they do! It is just so funny how some nights they will be sooooo good then BAM.. right out of left field they change it up... I thought this was sooooo funny....... and true!

https://www.momaroo.com/756132895/dear-fellow-babies/

STEPH!

Sorry for the delay. I can't find him to add him but if he can add me as a friend for a moment I will add you to the group. I don't think I can invite non friends even if I could find him. :( we really could use your expertise haha.

tiger! Woohoo!! :happydance:

Oooh, that means we have to be good now...

none of this :brat:

or this :hissy:

certainly none of this: :finger:

probably none of this: :drunk:

and this :flasher: is absolutely out of the question!!!

We'll be good, we promise. :muaha:

How's everyone holding up? I check BnB before facebook, so haven't been appreciating my biscuits much lately... :haha:

DS is just getting over a virus... night before last, he was :sick: every couple hours... no fun... thankfully Samuel slept through most of it. :thumbup:

And today I ordered my first cloth diaper, a bumgenius 4.0!! :happydance: Can't wait to try it out. :)

Yay Kris!!

AR, That is just a great post!! :haha: I love it!

:blush:
thanks guys :dance:
ar- i love that post too

Does that mean that we MUST act like proper ladies now? :saywhat: :winkwink:

I refuse to behave, because I'm a bad girl.

I make them good girls go bad. :happydance:

(song's stuck in my head today lol)

lol swan :haha:
no, im a nice mod :D hehe

How are all the Mums & Babies doing? :shrug:

DD2 is waking 2 times a night now, night before last just once...I was hoping it would carry on :dance: But back to twice last night!

She is gaining weight, but still not having big bottles, prefers small amounts every 3 hours in the day! :dohh:

As for me, im tired & still a bit homesick, but im sure as babies get older it'll be easier :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->