• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012

Mine was seven months yesterday!
Should be most of the group now...

This is for the teething, learning to crawl, night waking, nap striking!

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

And now I have a headache.
:grr:

:thumbup: Feel better now?
I could hop on a :plane: and get there to help..... but if I drove I would be getting there in time for the :pizza: and :icecream:
If DH is home is say to lock yourself in the :loo: while you :ignore: everyone and maybe even drink some :wine:
Let Thoms :cry: for a bit, put Sam in his :crib: and do a bit of :laundry:, wash some :dishes:, enjoy a warm :shower:, and don't be afraid to ask for :help:..... otherwise you'll go :loopy:

HI all.. hope were all doing well.. our babies are growing quickly.. :)

Awwwwww hayleigh thank you!!! Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!
I miss you all.

Hey ladies.. hope your all well.. cant believe christmas will be here soon... :)

Preggy mummas.....join my LO close in age group, click the button bottom right ;0)

Joined!
I must say... I'm freaking out a little bit.
By 21 months, Samuel will be in the terrible two's for sure... and if they're anything like Thomas's terrible two's were, I'm in for some terror alright!!
So far, they seem to be very opposite in a lot of ways... so maybe Samuel will sail through the terrible two's...
He's also very possessive, though... I'm working in the nursery at church and he does NOT like it when I hold another baby! Maybe that will help him get used to the idea, though.
I can't imagine. Having a baby and a six-year-old and a one-year-old... Wow. I mean, I'm thrilled, but... yeah. A little terrified out of my mind. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->