• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012

Happy Mothers Day :flower:

It was Mothers Day here yesterday too! :flower:

Facebook group is alive and kickin! I rarely get on bnb for any length of time anymore. I mostly update my journal and read a couple other journals and that's basically it.

Oh, yay!!! It's... not sure if it will come up in a search, though... Idk if I can add you or if it has to be an admin... lemme see if I can give you a direct link to the group and then maybe one of the admins can add you.

Okay, here's the link... hopefully there's a button where you can request to be added.

Ooh, maybe I should remove the link after you've been added so random people from bnb can't crash?

yay kelly for fb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha:

:blush: I was going to come on the other day just to post a bunch of REALLY RANDOM faces!! :winkwink:

:rofl: And I guess while I am on today I should :change: my ticker information, since the days changed

Ha! now I have to try to remember who everyone is again!! Noooooo back to ! BACK TO !!!!!!!!!!

And on a completely unrelated note, there is a link to a story called, "Parents Reject Newborn Girl; Exchange for Baby Boy."
SERIOUSLY??!!

Okay, that's all.
:bunny: :happydance: :bodyb: :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back