• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012

Kelly, the weather should be easing off now, right? Is it turning fall there?
Do your older kids go to school there? Does Australia have school all year round or have they been on summer break?

Samuel does pretty well through the night... usually does a 4-5 hour stretch and then eats and then a shorter stretch before he wakes up for the day. But lately he's been doing the waking every 3 hours thing, too. Ugh.
And during the day, he was up to 4 or 5 ounces every 3-4 hours but lately he wants just an ounce or two every 2-3 hours!! :dohh: I blame growth spurt.

Today he's been sleeping a lot but we've been busy, signing DS up for kindergarten (EEK! :shock:) and then grocery shopping. Babies always seem to sleep through activity. At least mine do. :)

Kelly, the weather should be easing off now, right? Is it turning fall there?
Do your older kids go to school there? Does Australia have school all year round or have they been on summer break?

Samuel does pretty well through the night... usually does a 4-5 hour stretch and then eats and then a shorter stretch before he wakes up for the day. But lately he's been doing the waking every 3 hours thing, too. Ugh.
And during the day, he was up to 4 or 5 ounces every 3-4 hours but lately he wants just an ounce or two every 2-3 hours!! :dohh: I blame growth spurt.

Today he's been sleeping a lot but we've been busy, signing DS up for kindergarten (EEK! :shock:) and then grocery shopping. Babies always seem to sleep through activity. At least mine do. :)

Yes, it is cooling a little, although yesterday was a hot one! :coolio: It is now Autumn/Fall

My DS1 is working, as he is 19! My DS2 goes to school here, they have just had an Easter break, but the Summer holidays (6wks) are over Christmas time here

When does your DS start kindy? :shrug:

I have to go grocery shopping today, only for a few things, but I hate it, DD1 always wants to get out & so crys & usually DD2 is Ok for a short while then she starts! :hissy: It can be so embarassing when they are both going off :blush: I get back to the car & im shaking, its so stressfull! :wacko:

holly is well. she usually goes to bed 8.30 and sleeps until 3, then wakes at 6.
she has slept completely through the night a few times :dance:
the other night was awful ! i was up from midnight until 330am with her nd then the day start at 5 :sleep:
she seems to be dairy intollerent, and if i have too much milk, her poos contain alot of mucus and blood :sick: i seem to be getting away with a tea a day though

Things here have been good; Chris is trying to get little miss to sleep atm. We started cloth diapering - YAYYYY! How are you Kelly?? :D

Things here have been good; Chris is trying to get little miss to sleep atm. We started cloth diapering - YAYYYY! How are you Kelly?? :D

Im ok thanks :flower:

Shopping wasnt as bad as usual today, mainly because DD1 fell asleep :sleep: But by the end of the shop DD2 started crying & I had to try to load the shopping onto conveyor belt one handed! :wacko:

Oh kelly!! That does not sound fun!! I don't know how you do it with them being soooooo close in age!! I was my little ones to be about 17 months apart, but yours are REALLY close AND you have 2 more on top of it!! You are def. a wonder mom!!! :)

I have been ok, i had a better night last night. The night before he was up every 1-2 hours :S ..... it is so funny how they tease us with good night sleeps! One week i was getting 8-9hrs sleeps but now he seems to be going back to waking up every 4 hours at night :( ... i guess that is better then every 1hr!!

Kelly, I had to start pumping so that I can do my last class which will be 2 days a week from 9a-2p and I realized that in the time that Adelina nurses I only get out about 2-2.5 oz :shrug: She seems content and seems to be gaining weight at a pace that her Dr is happy with. But this does put her at eating about every 2.5-3 hours sometimes during the day I get a 4 hour stretch. At night she goes from about 11p-630a. She went for her first shots the other day and she was 22 inches and 11lbs 4oz.

DS1 has 24 school days left until his summer break, and I am not looking forward to it :nope:.... DS1 and DS2 fight and biker at each other constantly, and when DS1 is home DS2 is bad, but alone DS2 is great!

My first fluffy arrived today-- very exciting!! I have to wash it so we can try it out!! I got the bumgenius 4.0 stay-dry in moonbeam. So pretty.

Kindergarten starts August 23. Eek!

I don't know how you mommies do it with kids so close in age... the kids I used to babysit are 16 mos apart, as are my brother and I... it must be just insanity, constantly!! :)

At least where we do our grocery shopping they have the Eagle's Nest where kids 3 and up can go and play while parents shop. It's a lifesaver. Idk how I would shop with Thomas walking around trying to grab everything breakable and Samuel crying. But so far Samuel hasn't cried at the store, either. :thumbup:

Oh kelly!! That does not sound fun!! I don't know how you do it with them being soooooo close in age!! I was my little ones to be about 17 months apart, but yours are REALLY close AND you have 2 more on top of it!! You are def. a wonder mom!!! :)

I have been ok, i had a better night last night. The night before he was up every 1-2 hours :S ..... it is so funny how they tease us with good night sleeps! One week i was getting 8-9hrs sleeps but now he seems to be going back to waking up every 4 hours at night :( ... i guess that is better then every 1hr!!

Aww ~ thats such a sweet thing to say, thankyou :hugs:

My first fluffy arrived today-- very exciting!! I have to wash it so we can try it out!! I got the bumgenius 4.0 stay-dry in moonbeam. So pretty.

Kindergarten starts August 23. Eek!

I don't know how you mommies do it with kids so close in age... the kids I used to babysit are 16 mos apart, as are my brother and I... it must be just insanity, constantly!! :)

At least where we do our grocery shopping they have the Eagle's Nest where kids 3 and up can go and play while parents shop. It's a lifesaver. Idk how I would shop with Thomas walking around trying to grab everything breakable and Samuel crying. But so far Samuel hasn't cried at the store, either. :thumbup:

An eagles nest sounds like an awesome idea :thumbup:

STEPH!

Sorry for the delay. I can't find him to add him but if he can add me as a friend for a moment I will add you to the group. I don't think I can invite non friends even if I could find him. :( we really could use your expertise haha.

Hmm...im not sure why he isn't coming up...can someone post the link, and perhaps i can request to join? :shrug: that may work. Thanks!

Since im not on FB anymore and everyone wants to see my little men, i put a link in my siggy. Its a tumblr. I update with photos frequently if you're interested :)

Guppy!!! We miss you!! I tried adding you a while ago aswell but i couldn't find your DH either....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/240658722611800/420645571279780/?notif_t=group_activity

Guppy!!! We miss you!! I tried adding you a while ago aswell but i couldn't find your DH either....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/240658722611800/420645571279780/?notif_t=group_activity

Thanks! I sent a request under DHs name :D (Stephen Kirsch)

How are mummas & bubbas doing? :flower:

DD2 now is in bed at 8pm, sleeps until 3am :sleep: has a small bottle & then would probably sleep longer, but DH wakes her at 5.30am when getting ready for work, she then has small bottle & sleeps until 9am ish! :sleep:

Just a shame DD1 wants to get up for the day at 6/6.30am :dohh:

How are your bubbas sleeping? :shrug:

I know what you mean!! Samuel has been doing pretty well of late... Usually a 4 1/2 to 5 hr stretch, followed by a 3 hour one. I think some of your babies are sttn but he is younger than most so I don't fault him. :)
Anyway.
He will wake up sometimes around 5 am and then it stinks because he would gladly go back to sleep until 9 or even 10 but Thomas usually gets up between 6 and 7!! :dohh:
The only good thing is, if I feed Sam at 5 and he goes back to sleep for a few hours, I don't have to worry about him while I'm getting Thomas breakfast, getting him dressed, putting laundry in, etc.

Adelina has always done great with the whole night time sleeping schedule. She is like her mommy, she loves sleep! :haha: she goes down at about 11pm and will sleep until 6am and then she feeds and sleeps until about 1030 or 11am

Anarah sleeps SO much! We'll go to bed around 1 or 2am (depending what time DH gets home from work) and she'll sleep until like 8 or so when she wakes up for a feeding.. then after she eats she goes right back to bed. Shes just like her Dada lol

Corbyn is sleeping between 11 and 13 hours a night

holly is everywhere but generally shes fantastic. in bed by 830 and sleeps til 230/3 back to sleep until the stupid trucks across the road wake her up :dohh:
she has gone 830-4/5am a few nights which were blissssssss

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope all of you ladies enjoy (or have enjoyed your day)!! :friends:

I hope you SOs have done the :dishes:, :laundry:, and :iron:! :haha: Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->