Feel like I'm leaking, yellow on pad?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Louppey, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

I don't think it's my water, although I'd love it to be :haha:

Any idea what it is? Watery discharge or pee :blush: it's a very faint yellow colour.

:shrug:

2. Girly922

Girly922 Well-Known Member

My discharge has increased and is a lot more watery now. I use two different types of panty liner depending on daytime/nighttime. The day ones are thinner and it just looks like excess discharge. However, where the night pads are thicker it can give a bit of a yellow tinge to it.

I've been told waters will have a certain smell to them and will soak a panty liner in under an hour, even if you're only slightly leaking.

3. Louppey

Thank you. This discharge is crazy :haha: I thought it was bad enough already :/

4. Girly922

Tell me about it!! I haven't gone a day throughout this pregnancy without wearing a liner but now having to use the thicker ones! The things people don't warn you about :haha:

5. Louppey

I don't remember any of this last time. I mean I remember bad discharge but not like this. It's gross!! Time to start wearing panty liners more reguarly I guess :(

Hahahaha no one ever tells you these things :haha:

6. October2013

October2013 Mommy to a baby girl

Ugh yes, the discharge seems to be never ending... I go through a couple panty liners a day. :(

7. Beadle

Beadle Well-Known Member

It could also be your plug, I've been having a watery yellow ish discharge for about 3 months now that my doctor says is just a tiny bit of my plug passing along with my discharge. It will grow back, unless it's bloody, but it's also normal I guess. I was worried it was my waters too since it had a slight sweet smell to mine, but she said that was just from the discharge and the yellow (TMI: sometimes a greenish tint.) was just my plug dying small amounts of my discharge as it came out.

8. Foxy37

Foxy37 Well-Known Member

any chance its urine ? , I would get checked out at the gps incase its an infection of some type. Im not sure yellow is normal ?? Mine is white but maybe mine is not normal lol xx

9. Girly922

I've had the snotty greenish chunks of plug too. Still getting it. Just wish it came with some pink tinge!! Lol.

10. Beadle

Beadle Well-Known Member

Same here, even though I've had it for so long it still weirds me out a little whenever I see it lol and each time I see it I sigh a little and want to cry because it's not tinged.

11. Girly922

I'm with you there!! Please please please just come out bloody! Feels weird after all this time desperate not to see any blood, and now to really wish for it. Lol.

12. Blackrain90

Blackrain90 DS-2 & Bean on the way!

I have noticed more liquidy discharge recently, and same for me, it has been slightly yellow.

13. MrsH1980

MrsH1980 Mummy to Myka

Same here ladies - lots of watery discharge, pale yellow in colour - no ammonia smell like wee or worse smell that would indicate infection.

Just caused by the increase in pressure I guess xx

14. Toms Mummy

Toms Mummy Guest

I've been getting this, but I've also has thrush about 6 times!.... Maybe worth getting a swab next time you're at midwife?

15. Bluewings

Bluewings Blessed Twice

Whatever it is, I have it too ahha. I haven't taken to smelling it, as I would feel awful silly. I just tell myself that if its my waters, they'll continue to come out if I lay sideways or won't stop if I try to hold it like urine.