Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

hii can i join, im not sure when im even going to ovulate, last cycle it looks like it was cd 15-17 so im gonna say August 14th , im now cd 11 since its past 12.

hii can i join, im not sure when im even going to ovulate, last cycle it looks like it was cd 15-17 so im gonna say August 14th , im now cd 11 since its past 12.
Sure! I’ve just added you to the front. So far we have two sets of cycle buddies! Hope that’s good luck for us all. :twingirls:

Best of luck for this month ladies. Silently following along and rooting for everyone. Hoping August is a super lucky month and brings plenty of bfps
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

7dpo today.
I was feeling so excited for @NightFlower that I tested for the heck of it knowing full well I wouldn’t see anything today. There is a zero percent chance I’m pregnant if I’m further along in my cycle.
I think I see a shadow on the test though…hopeful for a BFP on my birthday soon!!

7dpo today.
I was feeling so excited for @NightFlower that I tested for the heck of it knowing full well I wouldn’t see anything today. There is a zero percent chance I’m pregnant if I’m further along in my cycle.
I think I see a shadow on the test though…hopeful for a BFP on my birthday soon!!
I have hope you'll get yours soon. If your only 7dpo still plenty of time. Did you take a picture of your test. Come on Birthday BFP..give her the best gift of all. I had squinter lines on my10miu tests yesterday then today at 8dpo faint lines. What brand are you using?

D04D4956-3B36-4906-B1DD-46F3156E30BD.jpeg @NightFlower I’m using easy@home

here’s the best pic I could get. There’s a shadow where the line should be in person but can’t capture it in the pic

Last edited:
Lol that test pic is huge.I kinda see what your seeing. Pretty sure those are 25miu. So you won't see to much early on. Hope my tests didn't upset you to much. I really thought they would be negative today. I was scared to take one. Thinking other ones yesterday were evaps.

Thank you for this post, new here! I will be joining, currently 5DPO. Scheduled to test August 7th. After 6 months trying, we opted for IUI and was done 5 days ago. I am praying and hoping for a BFP. :yellow:

For those who know they will be testing in August, we are starting the August testing thread. Let’s support and cheer each other on and have lots of August BFPs!
Comment and let me know when you are testing and I will add you to the front page.
Good luck everyone!

August 1
@NightFlower
@elmum

August 14
@Fuchsia1412
@RedRose19

I will probs be joining u lovely ladies. Will be maybe testing 28th august. If you put me down for that and will let u know if I need to change it. Af is due in few days to start my august cycle.

Lol that test pic is huge.I kinda see what you’re seeing. Pretty sure those are 25miu. So you won't see too much early on. Hope my tests didn't upset you to much. I really thought they would be negative today. I was scared to take one. Thinking other ones yesterday were evaps.
Lol. I don’t know why it’s so huge. Thanks! I had a clear positive on these at 9dpo during my pregnancy in July/August. I don’t think they are super sensitive, but if I get a clear positive on these, I will take a digital. Your tests make me happy and hopeful, not upset at all. I hope to see all of us get our BFPs and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you for this post, new here! I will be joining, currently 5DPO. Scheduled to test August 7th. After 6 months trying, we opted for IUI and was done 5 days ago. I am praying and hoping for a BFP. :yellow:
Hoping with you! Just added you to the front page
:dust:

I will probs be joining u lovely ladies. Will be maybe testing 28th august. If you put me down for that and will let u know if I need to change it. Af is due in few days to start my august cycle.
Sounds good. I’ve added you.
:dust:

Hi can i be put down for the 15th 16th please? May have to change it when ovulation comes around as not too sure when it will be this cycle with having the stomach bug last week.
Thinking it will be a few days later than normal.
Im cd4 today and been bleeding for 4 days, and had big clots.
It should stop tomorrow cd5 or cd6, will start opks as soon as shes gone.
Really hope we get to post our sticky BFPs in this thread ladies. [-o<

Hi can i be put down for the 15th 16th please? May have to change it when ovulation comes around as not too sure when it will be this cycle with having the stomach bug last week.
Thinking it will be a few days later than normal.
Im cd4 today and been bleeding for 4 days, and had big clots.
It should stop tomorrow cd5 or cd6, will start opks as soon as shes gone.
Really hope we get to post our sticky BFPs in this thread ladies. [-o<
Hi @Suggerhoney Ive put you down for the 15. Will change it to a new date, if needed. I really hope the same thing. Praying for us all!

Morning ladies 10dpo this morning took another e@h test and still a faint line this morning. I am thinking indent and full bad batch but can’t get picture as it’s too early for good light today. Off to work soon for a 12 hour shift. Ordered some wondfo this morning be here tomorrow but I am at work again tomorrow.

cd 13 here and my opks are darkening but not completely yet, it looks like i ovulated around cd 15-17 last cycle so im gonna test twice a day until its positive, i hate this part of the cycle waiting for the opk to darken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->