Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Officially CD 1 for me. AF came with a vengeance all at once, no slow start or anything. I'm relieved that I'm starting another cycle and I'm not just waiting around. You can put me down for AUG 29 for testing

B44F9A91-0D8F-402B-B037-4C161C27A879.jpeg FD4AC696-34C1-4ADD-BFDC-7C0B3CB05D8A.jpeg Update. 10 dpo. And temp shot back up…I’ve never had a sticky bean when having an Ovulation dip…hoping this could be the one…

Im never great with FMU but here are todays FMU tests

first is as it’s processing

second is dry

Oh wow @elmum !! Congrats!! Stick baby stick!! Looking forward to more of your tests

Officially CD 1 for me. AF came with a vengeance all at once, no slow start or anything. I'm relieved that I'm starting another cycle and I'm not just waiting around. You can put me down for AUG 29 for testing

I am sorry AF arrived :( Good luck!!

So sorry about AF :(. Hopefully August will br your month :dust:

@elmum so excited for you! I hope this is your take home baby!!! Stick baby!!!

Ugh this is such a stupid and confusing and frustrating cycle. Why can't I just remember to temp!!! After I posted that I took first opk of the day... And it was basically totally negative. Way way way lighter than yesterday and day before. So it doesn't seem to be on its way up at all! But then wth was it doing a few days ago... Some were dark to the point of being so so almost positive- but I was also still spotting from my period which went on for about 10 bloody days in the end (excuse the unintended pun)
Maybe I'll ovulate late like I often do. Or I haven't at all. I've made a GP appointment today because I'm fed up and I feel like I have symptoms throughout the past...6 months to a year that indicate broadly something hormonal. Very bad skin (kinda grown up acne, not so drastic but unusually spotty)- poor energy, obviously TTC but haven't done so yet, and also have just found it so so hard to lose weight, even with significant effort. Anyone have any ideas, been through similar? I'm 35. I don't think (hope it's not) perimenopause, my mum didn't have hers until late 40s, cycles seem generally okay, had a baby 20 months ago ... What do I even ask them to test for!? (UK)

Anyone have super light implantation bleeding last two days? I’m 4-5 days away from my period and this is my second day of super light spotting. Feeling hopeful and nervous.

Anyone have super light implantation bleeding last two days? I’m 4-5 days away from my period and this is my second day of super light spotting. Feeling hopeful and nervous.
That sounds promising !!

Ugh this is such a stupid and confusing and frustrating cycle. Why can't I just remember to temp!!! After I posted that I took first opk of the day... And it was basically totally negative. Way way way lighter than yesterday and day before. So it doesn't seem to be on its way up at all! But then wth was it doing a few days ago... Some were dark to the point of being so so almost positive- but I was also still spotting from my period which went on for about 10 bloody days in the end (excuse the unintended pun)
Maybe I'll ovulate late like I often do. Or I haven't at all. I've made a GP appointment today because I'm fed up and I feel like I have symptoms throughout the past...6 months to a year that indicate broadly something hormonal. Very bad skin (kinda grown up acne, not so drastic but unusually spotty)- poor energy, obviously TTC but haven't done so yet, and also have just found it so so hard to lose weight, even with significant effort. Anyone have any ideas, been through similar? I'm 35. I don't think (hope it's not) perimenopause, my mum didn't have hers until late 40s, cycles seem generally okay, had a baby 20 months ago ... What do I even ask them to test for!? (UK)
:hugs: I don't live in the uk, but maybe tell them what you told us? Not sure how it works where you live but i hope you can find some answers :hugs:

Good luck :dust: I hope it's implantation and you get a lovely bfp!!

This is literally me. I have pcos, but these past few months have been so confusing. I saw my doctor who referred me to the endo who basically told me to lose weight then offered me weight loss meds I don’t want and have horrible side effects. I’m also 35. I asked for general and hormonal bloodwork. They also checked my sugars and my adrenal gland. All came back normal. They also did an ultrasound and that was ok as well.

I also have pcos and the only thing that has worked is 2 things the metformin but it takes like 9 to 12 months to work on their own. Or injection medicine to bring on ovulation which I did for baby 2 and 3. Baby 4 was after 12 months on metformin and he wasn't really planned I just realised after we dtd I was ovulating. But tracking ovulation with pcos sucks

This morning my temp dipped again and I'm cramping alot like I'm ovulating. So I wonder if that opk yesterday was the darkest it's gonna go.. thanks to pcos I don't know for sure if I ovulated so I'm gonna have to wait and see what my temps do

Hi all, I'm still around, just haven't had the energy to come to these boards lately..20 cycles in takes a mental toll, but I figured it was time for a check in.

I'm about 6dpo in my current cycle, so will probably start testing on the 4th.

I am super confused with my chart this month. Dropped back to my cover line at 4 dpo, same yesterday and just barely higher today? Anyone have any input?

Screenshot_20230802_051827_FF App.jpg

@Pink.Rose those two temps right on the coverline haven’t seemed to have changed your crosshairs so I think you’re still well in the running! I read it can be a second surge of estrogen? Which isn’t at all a bad thing, possibly even good that your hormones are working to par? Good luck for testing on the 4th, that’s my little girl’s birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->