Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

15 dpo.....no sign of AF. I think the easy@home gives bad shadows. I'm exhausted from the weekend and trying to recover from a migraine. I want to take a week off work to rest, relax, and catch up on organizing the house but I know I can't right now. I just want to cry from stress and fatigue.PXL_20230731_134815059.jpg

Morning ladies 10dpo this morning took another e@h test and still a faint line this morning. I am thinking indent and full bad batch but can’t get picture as it’s too early for good light today. Off to work soon for a 12 hour shift. Ordered some wondfo this morning be here tomorrow but I am at work again tomorrow.
Hope it darkens up for you!

15 dpo.....no sign of AF. I think the easy@home gives bad shadows. I'm exhausted from the weekend and trying to recover from a migraine. I want to take a week off work to rest, relax, and catch up on organizing the house but I know I can't right now. I just want to cry from stress and fatigue.View attachment 1116525
cd 13 here and my opks are darkening but not completely yet, it looks like i ovulated around cd 15-17 last cycle so im gonna test twice a day until its positive, i hate this part of the cycle waiting for the opk to darken
Good luck!

15 dpo.....no sign of AF. I think the easy@home gives bad shadows. I'm exhausted from the weekend and trying to recover from a migraine. I want to take a week off work to rest, relax, and catch up on organizing the house but I know I can't right now. I just want to cry from stress and fatigue.View attachment 1116525
I’m sorry. I hope you get some rest and relaxation soon!

Here we go…
9 dpo and I caved

temp had a major dip this morning…implantation perhaps??

Felt like testing this evening and there is a clear line/shadow on this wondfo. I couldn’t pick it up on the pic but it’s there. Oh I pray this is the start of something….

13900456-9118-4860-A25C-37F51FCC8B65.png

Here we go…
9 dpo and I caved

temp had a major dip this morning…implantation perhaps??

Felt like testing this evening and there is a clear line/shadow on this wondfo. I couldn’t pick it up on the pic but it’s there. Oh I pray this is the start of something….

View attachment 1116535

one more pic. I feel like I can see the shadow line in the photo
8A22B476-F2EF-499A-9EA0-4EDD4A0C2470.jpeg

Well I felt ill all day yesterday at work, like I was gonna be sick. Got home about 9pm and period pains started small very small strike of blood in mucus when I wiped.
This morning slight pink staining when I wiped. 11dpo but still no darker. Thinking bad batch and AF will be here today.

one more pic. I feel like I can see the shadow line in the photo
View attachment 1116536
Something might be catching my eye, seriously hope it's a start of something for you :dust:
Well I felt ill all day yesterday at work, like I was gonna be sick. Got home about 9pm and period pains started small very small strike of blood in mucus when I wiped.
This morning slight pink staining when I wiped. 11dpo but still no darker. Thinking bad batch and AF will be here today.
:hugs: I hope AF stays away and it's just a bean getting comfy :dust:

@RedRose19 we're exactly cycle buddies right now! Also CD13, and OPKs also darkening but not there yet. I'm expecting maybe CD15-16
cd 14 and still no positive but for some reason i had a temp dip yesterday and a spike today like ive already ovulated but my opks never went positive.. im thinking its a fluke spike. opk doesnt look any darker so far sadly but its only 8am

cd 14 and still no positive but for some reason i had a temp dip yesterday and a spike today like ive already ovulated but my opks never went positive.. im thinking its a fluke spike. opk doesnt look any darker so far sadly but its only 8am
Could you have had a quick LH surge?

@RedRose19 wow we really are having a similar time- I'm also really confused this month because I had very almost positive/maybe actually positive tests in the last 2 days and other O symptoms- and now I kinda feel like I do post ovulation in mood and body but.... Did it actually happen!! Argghhh how frustrating for both of us. I hate this!

@RedRose19
What are your opks looking like hon? Could u of had a very short surge?
When my tests start getting darker, im testing literally every few hours.
Last year when we started ttc i had a few cycles where i must of had a very very short surge because i never caught my peak. I was only testing twice a day and they got to matching but not peak. But my temp went up and ovulation was confirmed. I just missed my short surge because i was only testing twice a day.
If your temp keeps rising then you will know.
If not then i hope its soon.
I shouldn't be that far behind u this cycle.
Im cd7 today and usually ovulate on cd11. But it may be a bit later this cycle because of the stomach bug last week.
Af has just stopped so now the wait for ovulation again.
Fx for you love.

@elmum
That looks more than a shadow to me hon. Those do sometimes give shadows , but not usually enough too see in a photo.
Fx its darker tomorrow.

@Lozb
I cant wait for your next tests. Fx for you so much

@Fuchsia1412
Hope you ovulate soon love

well looks like im getting my surge today, im hoping todays temp was a fluke but this is todays test and these are the last few days i did get a semi dark on on cd 11 but i wouldnt of thought it was a positive
i dont think ive ovulated yet id say it will be tomorrow or thursday

20230801_123709.jpg e3e8b17e-9660-4691-bca9-145202d59fda.jpg

@Suggerhoney omg me too, it's almost being ridiculous - testing every single time I pee! I keep thinking...no not this time, don't be stupid, stick to 2 or 3 a day... And then I think- well what's the point now, I've already used loads and also, what if it is a really short surge?! Even worse when I'm not sure if I have/will/if they're up and down because then I feel I should check even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->