feeling like it will never happen

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Forgive for my pity party post many have been trying a lot longer than me.

2 cycles ago I got positives then af came only when I had my cp last cycle did I realise what it was. Thats 2 cp in 2 month! Before then I had a mc at 6 weeks. I have pcos and at 29 my dic told me I had about a 6 month lifespan on my one remaing ovary. I feel today like I could curl up and dissapear, I have friends who are due soon and some just announcing. There is one girl on my facebook who is constantly moaning about braxton hicks at 28 weeks and how she is never having another baby as its horrendous yet posts pictures of alcho pops and she smokes quite heavily.

I want to shake her! I want to take that baby out of her belly and put it in mine and love it. Im not a psycho really!

I want to see two pink lines before its too late but its hit me hard today that I might not!

I get hyperemesis, spd, gd but I just want to feel one more baby wriggle inside me, kiss there fingers for the first time and spend that first night together alone breastfeeding on the postnatal ward.

Im fed up of wishing and hoping, glugging down cough medicine and peeing on sticks.

Sorry again I just needed to get that out in a safe place x

I hear you. All I want is those two little pink lines. But I have so many fears going through my mind. And all I see is pregnant women or friends with babies. When will my turn come around? So utterly heartbreaking.

Ino hun, I do have a baby but he was very much tried for , 3 years and its been 13 months for this one ,
Your time will come hun, even though that doesn't make u feel any better try and stay positive x

Im sure it will happen! your a good mum and can feel it wont be long.

Keep at it, you will get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->