Feeling low

Congratulations Scarlett and wow what a big boy! We should keep in touch, I'm expecting my third boy and funnily enough we are planning on calling him Arthur! You will have to give me all the details what being a three boy mama is like xxxx Congratulations again xxx

How are you getting on Scarlett? Have your boys adapted ok to the new addition? Still feeling ok?

I'm starting to feel a bit more at peace with the thought of just my 2 boys. Don't think I will have another as in reality it won't work. Hope they give me some grand daughters to spoil with pink things. The feelings of gd go up and down all the time but I think when someone close to me announces they are having a girl it triggers it more for me.

My MIL had 2 sons and now she has 2 granddaughters. :)

Hi everyone

Yes thanks - everything is going well. Arthur is really gorgeous but I've not been on here quite so often! The other two are coping generally really well. DS1 adores him, is really good with him and even rocks him to sleep. Txt said beauties healthily tells me when he's had enough and wanders off to do his own thing. DS2 kisses Arthur all the time and wants to hug him but is also demanding a lot of attention from me and DH - but generally I think it could be a Lot worse. I am genuinely so in love with him I can't image what it would be like with a girl - it just wouldn't seem right any more!

So pleased for you Scarlett! I really hope I feel the same. Still feel a bit disconnected to him at the moment but I don't think I connected to ds1 until he was here. Im more worried about how he will feel about another baby.

Your boys sound like they are adapting really well. Remind me how old they are again? I bet they appreciate a brother much more than a sister! 3 of a kind is very special and they will grow up looking out for each other and very close I'm sure.

Well I had my Arthur James on 21st and I'm very much in love with him. It's so sweet seeing my older ds with his little brother too.

I'm not sure if my feelings of gender disappointment will come back but at the moment I feel very content with my 2 boys. It's a relief as I was worried I would not bond with him.

How are you getting on with your Arthur Scarlett?

Aw congrats on your Arthur bobster! How funny you both have Arthurs, and it is our top choice for this little boy too! (I also have a Jack lol). Can I ask what sort of a response you've had to the name? I keep getting cold feet and considering Henry which is our other shortlist name X

People have said it's lovely and suits him but you never quite know if they are being honest or not do you.

Our no.1 name throughout pregnancy was Harry or Harrison but when he came he didn't suit either of those. My OH liked Arthur but I couldn't see it during pregnancy. He does look like an Arthur though. We also liked Oscar and Alfie too. I love Henry. I would say to see what he looks like and just have short list. When are you due boo?

That's good. He is due on June 17th and at the moment will either be Arthur Harry or Henry Arthur!

A forum of Arthur's haha! Good luck for June 17th! Keep us posted about how it goes and your name choice

Hi ladies - how are things? All still well here.

Responses to the name - everyone was very positive indeed!

That said - I also have a Henry, and everyone loved that name too!

Hi ladies well our Arthur Harry was born on May 13th! He completely surprised us all not only by arriving at 35 weeks out of the blue, but also by being born by a normal delivery despite me having had 2 caesareans with my others! He is adorable and perfect and we love him so much x

Congratulations hunni aww bless him he couldn't wait to meet you X

Oh my god another Arthur!!! Love Harry too, that was going to be our chosen first name but he didn't suit it. A forum of Arthur's lol!!!

Well done on your normal delivery after 2 sections. It must have been so scary for you. How much did he weigh?? Huge congratulations to you boo :)

I have an Arthur!!!! Mine is 17 Months though. ADORE the name x

Huge congrats Boo and excellent choice of name! :thumbup:

Ladies - does anyone fancy us starting up a thread somewhere else on the forum? - a sort of post baby thread so that we can chat/keep in touch?

Hi ladies well our Arthur Harry was born on May 13th! He completely surprised us all not only by arriving at 35 weeks out of the blue, but also by being born by a normal delivery despite me having had 2 caesareans with my others! He is adorable and perfect and we love him so much x

Congratulations!! How awesome that you got your vaginal delivery post 2 c-sections :D

Huge congrats Boo and excellent choice of name! :thumbup:

Ladies - does anyone fancy us starting up a thread somewhere else on the forum? - a sort of post baby thread so that we can chat/keep in touch?

Great idea Scarlett. How is your Arthur doing? Hope you've recovered now from the birth and he's adapting well into your family. I'm surprised at how well my Arthur has fit into life. So far Jack hasn't got too jealous which I was really worried about. It may come later when he starts to play with his toys! God forbid he share his dinosaurs hehe. He calls him 'arter' which is cute haha.

You ladies still on here?? Shall I make another thread? Hope you are all well and babies are all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->