Feeling,sad

Giftmum

pregnant and mum 2 Gift
Reaction score
12th month on ttc after i lost a 5 months pregnancy.i had a BFN this morning .i will be due on 5th.been having constant stomach ache which started during ov . What could it be. Any hope for bfp.

I don't really have answers to your questions but wanted to send you a :hugs:
Sorry for your loss hunni. Not everyone gets early BFPs, some have to wait weeks before their pregnancy shows up on a test. There's still a chance right up until the :witch: arrives x

I odn't know about if you can still get a BFP, but I sure hope so hun - it's so hard after loosing a baby to keep trying and trying - lots of luck to you whatever this month throws at you

4 days late of AF,my stomach aches,my breast and nipples hurts and cm discharge. I' m scared of testing again . I dont want to be disappointed. Can i still be lucky?

If your period is 4 days late there is a strong chance you would show a positive line. I know it's scary - I have had 3 m/c this year, and am now waiting to hear back from some blood work the doctor did before we start trying again. It is so sad that peeing on a stick cannot be the exciting event that others experience but after a loss it is always more afraid. Let us know what happens.

At last AF has arrived yesterday night. I was disappointed i cried all through the night as i could not sleep. I'm begining to get tired of the whole thing,you feel left out when all the women in your area are getting pregnant and giving birth. Pls when will another bean that will stick come? Pls God help us all . We need BFP fast.

Sorry hunni
:hugs:
Snding you lots of sticky baby dust for this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back