Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - Glad everything was excellent on the ultrasound :) Puppy will know you still love her, just means there needs to be more snuggle time than play time right now.

Leetie - Spotting is so frustrating :( I hope it gets over with soon so you can make that appointment!

Lab - Oh my goodness!! Congratulations on :blue:!! That's so sweet how DH reacted :) I forget, did you have any guesses that LO was a boy?

afm: I screamed and DH pulled me in close and gave me a kiss on the head, a friend caught a picture of his grin while I'm freaking out:haha: He just knew it was going to a be girl from the start.:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1459.jpg
    IMG_1459.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2
Lab - lol manly things. I am really bad at predicting genders on here and IRL. I thought you were having a girl and Dragonfly a boy. Both of my nieces find out soon what they are having let's see how I do with them.

Dragonfly that cake is super cute. I love that someone caught your reactions I bet its a beautiful picture.

Leetie - that's so funny you predicted the opposite for Lab and I, hmmm I wonder if with your nieces you should guess the opposite :haha:

Lab - Did I give you a guess? I can't remember. Although I know I'm not very good at the guessing game either.

Leetie- I hope the spotting goes away soon and you can schedule your appointments :)

That's funny that you had both in reverse. I'm not sure if I'm good with predicting gender or not, but I have a sixth sense about when somebody is pregnant. One time I just knew my friend was pregnant. We were having dinner when I warned her that green tea had caffeine- I quickly followed with "in case you won't be able to sleep". She was freaked out because she had just found out a couple of days before I said something, and she knew that I knew she was pregnant! Same type of thing happened with a workmate, my boss, even neighbors I don't know that well. I'm afraid I'm going to get pregnancy karma and everyone is going know straight away!

Dragonfly, that is a sweet, sweet story. And what a great cake!

How adorable dragonfly! I love the cake , that is so cute!

I think everyone thought baby lab would be a girl, lol. Due to the high hr. But his HR is 144 now that hes bigger, they tend to be higher earlier on.

I had basically all dreams it was a boy but I didn't want to get committed to any gender so I didn't really want to speculate. I don't think I guessed on dragonflys either, I'm am awful guesser. I don't try, lol.

That is so funny about you know about your friend Xan:haha:

Lab - Crazy you had so many boy dreams! All my dreams didn't have a specific baby gender, but there was loads of green so a lot of items I'm loving for baby have green on it lol. I don't get the heart rate thing, small things have high heart rates lol the way a u/s tech explained it was think of mice vs elephant heart rates. I know you just found out but any name ideas? :)

Were naming him after his father, dh and grandfather who passed away before I could meet him - dh was James Dana II and ds will be the III. If we had a girl we were going to go with Juliet Rosslyn or Juliet Genevieve, have you picked out any names? :)

Xan - that's funny you have a pregnancy sixth sense. How long are you waiting to tell people and have you told anyone yet? And will you find out the gender?

Lab - I always heard if you dream one gender its the opposite but I guess you can't really go by any of those. I remember when my one niece was pregnant with her first baby her dad did the ring on a string test and they said he has never been wrong with anyone and it said she was having a girl but she had a boy lol.

Lab - That's sweet that you're naming him after his father and grandfather :) Oh my goodness how exciting your having a boy, they're so much fun. All our friends have boys and I love them to bits but I'm super thrilled we're breaking the trend with girl.

Right now LO's name is Amelia Marie, I've loved the name Amelia since ttc and DH wants his mothers name as her middle. I had a weird dream last night that someone told me I was going to change it at last minute!! I didn't like that dream at all:haha:

I love both the names! Amelia Marie just rolls off the tongue. And James Dana sounds very proper, indeed!

I have told one person, a friend that also had some infertility issues. She had an early miscarriage, so I knew it wouldn't be awkward if something doesn't work out. As for everyone else, my parents are coming up in September for their birthdays (my dad's turning 80!) and going to spend some time in the Shenandoah valley. At that point I'll hopefully be about 12 weeks and mostly out of the woods. Then I would tell close friends and my sister. But I would probably wait until late fall to tell other people and I would try to hide it from work people

I'm glad you've been able to tell someone, it's such a hard thing to keep to yourself! That would be exciting times to announce to your close family/friends when they're here for birthdays :)

What a lovely name dragonfly. One of my friends has twin girls named Ava and Amelia and I always thought they were beautiful names!

Xan - It's wonderful you have someone you can talk to. I think it's so important. At leasy one person won't be giving you the funky eye as you start to act all weird and sick for months!

Leetie- I just stalked your chart and I see that AF arrived. Sorry it came, but glad you can move on to the next chapter :)

Lab - that's a great name I love that it is after his father and grandfather. My DH is the second and his son is the third its funny when they are all together with DH's dad and someone says their name they all turn.

Dragonfly - That's is a beautiful name.

Xan - that's nice your parents spend their birthdays with you. I'm glad you have someone IRL you can talk to that can relate. I would go crazy without you guys even though its only on here its better than being alone in my own head lol.

Yup AF is here. I called to schedule the blood work and u/s. I haven't heard back from the ones that schedule the hsg yet. When is it typically done? I thought it had to be day 2,3 or 4 of my cycle because that's what's on the paper but they have it on the same paper as the blood work.

Sorry about af Leetie, but you're moving forward!I hope you're not too crampy. Bloods are cd3, HSG is cd 7-10, you can't have AF going on when they do it. At least thats what they told me.

So cute about the three boys/men together turning their heads :)

How are you feeling, Xan?

Lab- I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking. I went to see an obgyn today about thyroid and other questions, and just to get a sense of whether I wanted to have him be my obgyn. He was not worried about the bleeding. Also, he was hilarious, telling bad joke after bad joke, chuckling to himself.

I think I had my first bout of nausea today, which is reassuring :)

On a scary note, however, a friend of mine had what he thought was a migraine headache on Sunday. Well it's still there, so he is going in for an MRI tomorrow. Please send good thoughts, prayers, left over karma, anything you have over his way.

Lab - thanks, I was really confused even dh thought he said to have that done on day 3 but there was so much said we got confused. I love your new SIG :)

Ttc - I forgot to tell you my doctor said after an hsg your chances of a bfp go up 25% for about 4 months!

My bloods and u/s are Thursday morning and hsg is next Friday afternoon. I also got an email from my insurance because I had emailed them and they said all diagnostic tests are covered withno limitations as long as a doctor refers you. :happydance:

Leetie - Fantastic news about your insurance!!:happydance: What a huge relief. Although af came I'm glad your on to the next chapter in getting things figured out for that bfp. Love that your appointments are so soon too.

Xan - Sounds like you may have found a fun OB :) Sending lots of good vibes and prayers your friends way, I hope that the MRI is helpful to find out why his head is aching so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->